Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"it's Time For A Lecture"

Originally posted by kirklop

i know donkeyboy is joking............i'm not referring to him.......

RAGE AGAIST THE MACHINE.........i used to play that at d'jais happy hour and it was one big guido mosh pit of FEAR.....

now the song that generates a "mosh pit of fear" at happy hour will be LASGO...:laugh: the horror!

Originally posted by kirklop

i know donkeyboy is joking............i'm not referring to him.......

RAGE AGAIST THE MACHINE.........i used to play that at d'jais happy hour and it was one big guido mosh pit of FEAR.....

kILLING IN THE NAME OF!!!!!

GORILLA RADIO....TO OF MY FAVORITES

I should have posted on this thread earlier since I know that I was part of all that shit with Joe Giorgio, but I was defending him and a venue that I respect. And maybe it seems that people get so mad on the message board over shit, but it is so frustrating typing your point out and time passing by..........everything looses its luster..........And then you have people say shit that just makes no sense whatsoever, well........I am sure everyone knows what Im saying.

The whole Denny thread i started was only to get a point across, and I was right. People read what they want and get out of what you say only what they want to hear. I was very verbose in that thread and only complimented everyone, but the way I did it people immediately jumped on the DJ thing. But thats the board for ya. The board being pro Metro is a good thing, thats actually cool cause I met some of the best people off this board and almost always know where to find them. Def a good time. I just wanted to ruffle a few feathers but I never put anyione down in that thread and I hope everyone realizes that. I have always been a Denny fan and just dont get a chance to go out and hear him much.

Tempts is sickkkkkkkk with Denny............and all the other DJs are great too..............We are so fortunate to have a multitude of talent in our counry(let alone NJ). Just think if we lived in Afganastan, who would we be listenin to?

To see some of the names listed brings back some crazy memories. I used tour all over europe, japan, netherlands, as security with some killer hard-core bands from the East Coast Hardcore scene, CBGB's to Austria to Japan to amsterdam and back with: (not to mention the brief stop in one of Belguims finest jails, most relaxing night of my life)

Dog eat Dog

Biohazzard

house of pain

Murphy's Law

Agnostic Front

Gorilla Biscuits

Rollins

Cypress Hill

Mucky Pup

IDK

Fish

urban riot gang

Sick of it all

Life of Agony

25 ta Life

Truly, some of the best times in my life, in fact the only thing to come close in terms of people going nuts and a shit load of energy is Tempts closing party.

Ahhh, shit I've been reduced to a school teacher, and a part-time bouncer for a bunch of sweaty doped up Meat Heads.

You guys need to relax!! You take shit way to serious, I thought going out was suppose to be FUN!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, repeat after me: when the lines are long I will tip the fat with the gotee.

THANK YOU!! :rock:

Originally posted by thehype

I hear ya Bus

We are on 2 different pages here. You into wit more of the new skool but still showin respect to the guys who got em where they are

me on the hand am into more the 80s and early to mid 90s stuff

motley Crue

Iron Maiden

WASP

Judas Preist

Slayer

Anthrax

MEtallicA

Suicidal Tendincies

I hope you are a fan of Shadows Fall

christ this reminds me of back in the day when we hung on wood ave in linden and the "headbangers" use to hang at dunkin donuts until the guidos went and beat their asses for fun :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It goes a-one, two three and It's just another bombtrack And suckas be thinkin' that they can fake this But I'm gonna drop it at a higher level 'Cause I'm inclined to stoop down Hand out some beat-downs Cold runna train on punk ho's that Think they run the game But I learned to burn that bridge and delete Those who compete at a level that's obsolete Instead I warm my hands upon the flames of the flag As I recall our downfall And the business that burned us all See through the news and the views that twist reality Enough I call the bluff Manifest destiny Landlords and power whores On my people they took turns Dispute the suits I ignite And then watch 'em burn With the thoughts from a militant mind Hardline, hardline after hardline Landlords and power whores On my people they took turns Dispute the suits I ignite And then watch 'em burn Burn, burn, yes ya gonna burn Burn, burn, yes ya gonna burn Burn, burn, yes ya gonna burn Burn, burn, yes ya gonna burn Yes ya gonna burn, burn, yes ya gonna burn Burn, burn, yes ya gonna burn Burn, burn, yes ya gonna burn Burn, burn, yes ya gonna burn It goes a-one, two, three Another funky radical bombtrack Started as a sketch in my notebook And now dope hooks make punks take another look My thoughts ya hear and ya begin to fear That ya card will get pulled if ya interfere With the thoughts from a militant mind Hardline, hardline after hardline Landlords and power whores On my people they took turns Dispute the suits I ignite And then watch 'em burn Burn, burn, yes ya gonna burn Burn, burn, yes ya gonna burn Burn, burn, yes ya gonna burn Burn, burn, yes ya gonna burn Yes ya gonna burn, burn, yes ya gonna burn Burn, burn, yes ya gonna burn Burn, burn, yes ya gonna burn Burn, burn, yes ya gonna burn Euurrrggghhhhh! Uggh! Hey you, it's just another bombtrack... Check it out... Modified chorus Burn!