Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP's B-Day Roll Call

Last year I can remember a domino effect taking place as I was walking down the stairs to the main floor. I was in the middle and there were 3 people below me and like 5 on top of me. Kinda sucked but at least most of the people in the pile up were girls and everyone was laughing about it. It could have been worse it could have been 7 juiceheads with zits on the there back trapping me. lol

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mrbadabing

Last year I can remember a domino effect taking place as I was walking down the stairs to the main floor. I was in the middle and there were 3 people below me and like 5 on top of me. Kinda sucked but at least most of the people in the pile up were girls and everyone was laughing about it. It could have been worse it could have been 7 juiceheads with zits on the there back trapping me. lol

It's just awful.......... it's like that all around you ............ hmmm there has to be way................

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

last year i got there at 6am, left at 8pm and spent 1 1/2 hours on coat check when i got there... NOT MY IDEA OF FUN!! :blown:

This is year cuz my best friend is going, im gonna be showing up very early so ill prob be there by 4am.

An 1 1/2!!!!!! That's crazy....

Originally posted by vega33x

damn dan....def early for a role call.....but one well worth it...i will definately be in attendance, i aslo havnt been there since classix, cant wait...and by the way dani-i thought u had to stay away from there......lol...what a superbowl sunday it will be..

Yo kid what time do u think ur going.....Pm me with ur number will meet up before or something.....

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

I'll be there!!!!

woo hoo!!!!!

Look for me on the dancefloor, left of the stairs, between the speaker and stage

MAKE SURE YOU ALL SAY HI!!!!

haaaha thats me and my boys spot..aka dirty corner....beatsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss