Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Underrated Hotties

psychosweetie

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

I was trying to look for pics of her. I def think she is gorgeous and underrated

attachment.php?postid=1237163

attachment.php?postid=1237170

WOW..Piper i tottally forgot about her ..its a shame there isnt more pics of her out there...oh and the girl who lives across the street from me looks EXACTLY like her ...i think im gonna go see if shes home ...hehe

Originally posted by fineones

WOW..Piper i tottally forgot about her ..its a shame there isnt more pics of her out there...oh and the girl who lives across the street from me looks EXACTLY like her ...i think im gonna go see if shes home ...hehe

Oh man...hook me up. Mmmmm...Piper.

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

Me & Browneyedqt thought we were like the only people who remembered the movie. We went crazy looking to buy it cuz its out of print, and we got lucky and got two copies on E-bay for 15 bucks each

nice...i saw that MANY times on HBO, lol...

and eliza dushku is HOT...piper perabo is absolutely beautiful, i think :drool:

Originally posted by villavarian

Indeed she is hot, but she is married to that schmuck Bobcat Golthwait.

How about Holly Valance? (see attached):aright:

Holly Valance? Kiss Kiss holly valance?? shes gota slammin body..which she shows off in that particular video...id give it to her...

as for Nikki..she aint married to bobcat...shes married to the dude that played her brother on Unhappilly....not like it makes it any better

O Please...Stop Posting pics of girls who r definitely not UNDERRATED...JEn Aniston?? Ali Landry??..ppl sweat these girls..theyre def. not underrated

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

as for Nikki..she aint married to bobcat...shes married to the dude that played her brother on Unhappilly....not like it makes it any better

I hate myself for knowing this...saw it on TV somewhere once, Nikki Cox was dating the dude she was on that show with. However, she is now married to Bobcat, which you can see here.

so fuckin unfair!!!:blown: