Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone go out last night???

Originally posted by xj8mike

Champs by Menlo mall every wed.

Really xj, how is that place? Do you post here ofter, your an early riser like myself huh.. Where do you hang out on the weekends? I just started posting yesterday to get some info on the Jersey scene

Originally posted by mystify82281

I didn't do anything exciting except work out and watch the bachelorette! :)

We did the same thing. Not that I want to admit watching the bachelorette, but that stalker/writer guy (the last guy she picked) was a complete herb. :)

Went to the gym, then came home and played Grand Theft Auto Vice City for about an hour 1/2 just driving around and blowing shit up...............such a great stress reliever it is.

Anyone notice that the WMC 2003 logo up there looks like something right out of Vice City?

Originally posted by piro8

We did the same thing. Not that I want to admit watching the bachelorette, but that stalker/writer guy (the last guy she picked) was a complete herb. :)

omg I know! He was corny..... I like Bob (?) the one making jokes about his weight! :laugh::aright:

omg I know! He was corny..... I like Bob (?) the one making jokes about his weight! :laugh::aright:

....."was that a fat joke?!"....lol............i liked the football player that she DIDN'T pick........ugh....

Originally posted by misk

....."was that a fat joke?!"....lol............i liked the football player that she DIDN'T pick........ugh....

There are quite a few potentials though from what she picked... wtf was up with that guy leaving??? :laugh: whatever, he was gross anyway!

There are quite a few potentials though from what she picked... wtf was up with that guy leaving??? :laugh: whatever, he was gross anyway!

I think he left b/c he sensed that he was going to get the big heave-ho from her in front of millions of t.v. viewers so he spared himself the embarassment. The best is the rodeo guy that called her shallow. He looked like Rowdy Roddy Piper (WWF Wrestler).

Originally posted by piro8

I think he left b/c he sensed that he was going to get the big heave-ho from her in front of millions of t.v. viewers so he spared himself the embarassment. The best is the rodeo guy that called her shallow. He looked like Rowdy Roddy Piper (WWF Wrestler).

...yea...just like the OooOOOoGLies who did it on the bachelor.....i mean....i guess ya gotta save face lol............

Originally posted by hunnie818

Chilled w/ CP's finest men.....

Notallthere

Ericone

Ridindashortbus

ummm... HELLO????

no worries hc69.. i have 0 life myself most of the year during the workweek.

ou.. my thoughts exactly. have you beaten that shit yet?? me and my roommate can't figure out what else to do. !$#^!@$#^&

Went to Abyss, have not been there much since Deko Opened.

Had a blast, Manny's set was just a little darker and a little harder last night. Very very good!

Went with two friends and saw Gracer, Ysolt, and Teklord. Danced so much, that I feel like I ran 10 Miles.:blank:

Originally posted by hotchick69

Hi all,

Since my job keeps me in every weeknight, I was wondering what everyone else did last night...I watched Star Search and went to bed, anyone do anything as exciting as me?

Kisses

HC69

Went to Platinum had some martinis and just chilled. I saw your pic hotchic, you look good!!!:D

Originally posted by hotchick69

Really xj, how is that place? Do you post here ofter, your an early riser like myself huh.. Where do you hang out on the weekends? I just started posting yesterday to get some info on the Jersey scene

Champs is phat no crackheads all down to earth people u should join me and my friends sometime. PM me if ya like im always down for some new peeps to join our crew

Originally posted by xj8mike

Champs is phat no crackheads all down to earth people u should join me and my friends sometime. PM me if ya like im always down for some new peeps to join our crew

sorry to ruin your day mikey, but me, dave (your buddy), the bus, stacked, bigtime, dogekid, and all the rest of the crackheads are heading there, sorry to disapoint ya.............not to worry we'll all do shots and bumps, it'll be fun, i'll bring my laptop and you bring yours, you can threaten me from across the bar, but type slow, the chemicals slow down my brain, but i'll keep up