Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club One in Baltimore?

lizard23

Anybody heard anything about this place? Type of music, crowd, dress, prices? It is about a block up from Sonar and I'm not sure how long it's been open, but I do think it's fairly new. Thinking of checking it out, but would like some reviews first if anybody has them. Thanks guys!

Originally posted by nautilus60

I heard about it but didnt get a chance to check it out yet...From what i understand its something like Red Maple. I am also yet to check out Sky Lounge in Federal Hill. I heard they got a glass dance floor on the second floor:aright: ;)

that must be, uh, fun for chicks with skirts...

Originally posted by nautilus60

I heard about it but didnt get a chance to check it out yet...From what i understand its something like Red Maple. I am also yet to check out Sky Lounge in Federal Hill. I heard they got a glass dance floor on the second floor:aright: ;)

I checked it out right before New Years, but didn't go upstairs. The place is decorated very tastefully and has a cool ambience, but the wailing jazz music they had playing had me outta there in about 2 seconds flat. Granted, I was there on a Monday night, so maybe the weekends are better, but I think it is themed mainly around jazz and it was horrible jazz (not the good stuff from back in the day.) If you go on a weekend, will you post a review?

I'll let you all know about Club One...

Originally posted by lizard23

I checked it out right before New Years, but didn't go upstairs. The place is decorated very tastefully and has a cool ambience, but the wailing jazz music they had playing had me outta there in about 2 seconds flat. Granted, I was there on a Monday night, so maybe the weekends are better, but I think it is themed mainly around jazz and it was horrible jazz (not the good stuff from back in the day.) If you go on a weekend, will you post a review?

I'll let you all know about Club One...

Its not always jazz music - my friend spun there last Wed. So i guess it depends on the night.