Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Naked Music Tonight @ Oxygen!

oxygenlounge

Hey guys!

Yeh, No edgar, but the Naked Music Crew can definitely get the party goin'..

Maybe it is the Miami crowd that is mostly used to the regular OG, EV, IB & Roly sounds of proggy, tribal, miami-style- TRANCE...

This naked Music Parties are known to lay dwn some NICE house beats... and also some serious vibe...

I might check this party out... I had a great time last time i was at Oxygen Lounge, and definitely not just because EdgarV was spinning... Remember it was also a live broadcast for Y-100 :vomit3:

I beleive this venue has a lot of vibe potential... and some nice, deep house music -San Francisco Style- is definitely on point. I wish some more of u ppl would come out of the Space-Spin (sameresidents) back to back - week after week - routine for a change...

Peace,

Mp3 :smoke:

I'd be interested in a review from this event.

I went down last night - (it takes me 1 hour to get there from Boynton Beach) amidst hearing bad things from a few friends about the club. I got there with a friend and asked the doorman how much the cover was - he asked me if I was on the guest list - I said No - and he said I had to be on the list to get in!! I have a feeling he just didn't like me or what I was wearing!!! I didn't see the posting to call Daphne for the guest list.

Did anyone go? -- or Try to go??

Tomas - what was up with this event??

Dennis.

Originally posted by psboyuk

I'd be interested in a review from this event.

I went down last night - (it takes me 1 hour to get there from Boynton Beach) amidst hearing bad things from a few friends about the club. I got there with a friend and asked the doorman how much the cover was - he asked me if I was on the guest list - I said No - and he said I had to be on the list to get in!! I have a feeling he just didn't like me or what I was wearing!!! I didn't see the posting to call Daphne for the guest list.

Did anyone go? -- or Try to go??

Tomas - what was up with this event??

Dennis.

i hear ya.. that sucks... something wasnt right abt that place the whole night...

i got down there before 1am & they said the guest list was closed. was a little ticked since i was told the list closed at 1am..

the place was packed when i got there then by 3am the place was cleared out.... go figure...

dennis, sorry man i put a call out for the guest list. i guess you didn't see it. unfourtunatly we had no controll at the door beyond our list that closed at 1:00. The place was packed & held a solid vibe for a while, however it is the grove & things always wrap up there pretty early. d, you can always call me if you ever have a problem getting in any one of our events & i will come outside & personaly take yo ass in. you always bring a great energy & i have much love for you, respect. i know you have way too much class to cause drama at the door but i wish you could have got ahold of me , i feel really bad you came all that way & didn't get in.

e-mail me for my #. tomas@aquabooty.com . see you next week for Harvey, tc

I got there around 12:30 and the guy at the door asked me if I was on the guestlist and I said yes; he didn't even check for my name....it looks he wasn't doing his job properly. Great music and as someone said, great vibe but only for a while then the place started clearing out around 3am, same time I was getting the hell out!

next week.. Harvey! :D

We got there at 12:05 ... they said the guestlist was closed at midnight, took 10 bux from us, and then we went inside. Kinda strange. Anyways, beautiful space, I walked in to hear Todd Terry's "In E's Dubs" on the sound system (one of my favorite songs of last year) got my Tanqueray and Tonic, and wandered the floor. First time since I've been there since it was converted from The Chilli Pepper ... what a change!

My only real complaint is the lack of dancefloor space, and the sound lacking in bottom end. I assume that was a one-off there for DHM? I'm looking forward to Maze ... I think that will work much better than staying at Oxygen. It made me long for the vibe at Lola, though. The crowd there seemed a bit too dressed-to-impress for me :rolleyes:

E mail me brother at joebudi@hotmail.com. I'm sorry about the door/list b.s. Please be my guest this Saturday on us (you and your friend) . Its hard when we do events at other venues to handle the door. When we handle it there never seems to be much a problem. Anyways, thanks for coming out and supporting and I hope to make it up to you this Saturday.

Peace and I'll see you on the (wood) dancefloor.

Joe Budious

email sent ... thanks! I knew you guys weren't running the door so no big deal ... still had a good time anyways. Got to see Patty when I was inside and she filled me in on how it was running that night. Edwin told me he got to do the hip-hop-bling-bling opening set ;) Looked around for you a few times but every time I'd see you it was from the other side of the room. Anyways, see ya on Saturday for sure, we'll link up then.