Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Pictures from last night 01/17

Originally posted by djfabioc

Are u talking about me?

I am not here to start drama... I was talking about the picture someone was saying looked like Stalone... But as far as your last comment... You are the only one who took pictures and posted them on this peticular thread. So yes I believe she is talkin to you... :idea:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by roninmess

call me a feg.gif or whatever, but those girls are nothing to be looking at.

Nope. I am with ya on that one... I am an ugly fuck... So I am aloud to voice my opinion towards ugly people... That one on the right looks like she fell out the ugly tree and hit every fucking branch on the way down...

Originally posted by elementx

Nope. I am with ya on that one... I am an ugly fuck... So I am aloud to voice my opinion towards ugly people... That one on the right looks like she fell out the ugly tree and hit every fucking branch on the way down...

Damn bro, that's fuckin harsh.

I like! :aright:(where's zeeker to bring up old threads I posted in about how ugly I am)

Originally posted by roninmess

(where's zeeker to bring up old threads I posted in about how ugly I am)

:laugh: hmmmm...I think it's about time you hop off MY nuts.

on the topic of the thread. You can't really see anything in any of the pictures. They're all real blurry. They're cool to look at, just hard to make out whats in the pictures.

u guys totally missed nychunk's point there

He was referring to exit's new dresscode which doesnt allow sweatsuits, yeah they're cool and all....but i dunno, Im oldschool so i dress up when i goto a club

anyways he was poking fun at the new dress code (although he doesnt know about it from experience)

Mike Bugout