Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how was exit last night?

Last night at exit was ok, I def seen changes there from the last time i stepped foot in there. Boris well, he was ok, nuttin special sounded like the same bass line for 4 hours. Finally he got off the tables and NERO stepped on. Nero was banging that shit out, it was great, Nero great Job keep it up, That shit was banging!!!!!!!! Crowed sucked there as usual to many cracked little kiddies there but all in all not a bad night at all.

:peeright: exit suck my cold balls last night !!!:peeleft: the crowd was horrible a bunch K HEAD ZOMBIES AND LIL 15OLD KIDIES!!!MUSIC SUCK until dj nero got on then it was barable..no vibe' energy' just plain horrible the midnight room should be named THE ICE BOX!!! I COULDN'T FEEL MY TOES IN THE ROOM so i bounce to room to room until nero came on.but at least I tried to go back to exit. maybe a bad night or maybe not. just bring draper back so it can be the same OLD EXIT again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO matter what DJs you put in there it is the same shitty EXIT CROWD!!! THAT IS MY OPINION!!! :unhappy: BRING BACK ROXY OR SF..??:idea:

i though exit is making a real effort to change. the crowd is getting better week by week. i mean if u go to sf or vinyl ur not gonna tell me theres no cracked out peeps, it kinda goes with the territory u know. the big surprise to me was that the placed stayed open till like 8- 830. it seems like u guys r starting to feel something to stay they late. the only problem i have is i think they should throw out the cats walking around like zombies, u know he peeps walking around staring at the light. kinda ressembles a person but when u look in there eyes nobodys home. im 24 yrs ol i remember when i was 16 n i went to tunnel limelight n nasa. and it was the same thing young kids on mad drugs, times n clubs have changed but the really the club goer. true u cant compare those times to now but do u see the pattern. im not sure if il be there this fri, prob next and i will be recording the nite live because it was to much to do last fri.

all in all i think exit is changing, bobg n co will turn this place around. honestly im pleased they way things r going overthere, and actually surprised, give it some more time. thanks to every1 who stayed for afterhours. hope to see u all back there soon

ant nero

Originally posted by wallflour

I had fun hanging out in the midnight room with the TA's (not Teaching Assistants :D )

It was quite cold in there, I must admit

the midnight room was GREAT!!! i never actually went out onto the main floor but we had an incredible vibe that i didn't know was possible at exit.

wallflour it was nice to meet you. :)

well...i got there around 2. i could feel a different vibe in there also - but that vibe didnt last long. i saw the change in the crowd, but as the hours passed...i seemed to turn back to the same old exit crowd. I thought Borris had it going for awhile - then seemed a bit repetitive. Once Nero came on ...CAN U DANCE TO MY BEAT :dj: I got pretty pumped - but I feel it went downhill from there. So we :letsgo:

dont think i'll be going back for awhile...

Originally posted by jrsygrl

well...i got there around 2. i could feel a different vibe in there also - but that vibe didnt last long. i saw the change in the crowd, but as the hours passed...i seemed to turn back to the same old exit crowd. I thought Borris had it going for awhile - then seemed a bit repetitive. Once Nero came on ...CAN U DANCE TO MY BEAT :dj: I got pretty pumped - but I feel it went downhill from there. So we :letsgo:

dont think i'll be going back for awhile...

that is because the roxy crowd goes hoem at 4.