Christopher Lawrence

Donald Glaude

Edgar V

Kevens (live!)

Johnny Dangerously

DJ Storm

and many, many more!

Ultra Music Festival <<------- Ultra URL

Our lineup is not confirmed yet. D'Vox & Coolworld will be making an announcement soon. We have a teaser out in the street now but the full line up is not announced. We have contacted DaVe and when we are done settling the lineups and set times we will let him and the other sites know. Thank you for being excited about ULTRA 5.

:D

Ultra Music Festival

Bayfront Park - Miami Florida

11:00am to 1:00am .. 14 hrs non-stop!

Confirmed Artists:

Sasha

John Digweed

Mauro Picotto

Deep Dish

Pete Tong

Paul van Dyk

Erick Morillo

Goldie

Tiesto

Josh Wink

George Acosta

Seb Fontaine

Bad Boy Bill

Sander Kleinenberg

Max Graham

Sandra Collins

Dimitri (Amsterdam)

Uberzone (live!)

Electric Skychurch (live!)

DB

Dara

Dieselboy

DJ Hyper

Simply Jeff

Christopher Lawrence

Donald Glaude

Edgar V

Kevens (live!)

Johnny Dangerously

DJ Storm

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

posted on anotherdamnboard.com

Sick of Joe getting on yer ass???

BTW, if anyone goes and has the chance to see him, Kevens is awesome. He makes the music with a body suit that changes things when he moves different parts of his body. Kinda like the Nintendo Power Glove, only it works....

Originally posted by girlhopeful

:drool: okay someone please tell me pleeeease how much is a ticket where can i get em i am just lookin at this lineup and it is right when my spring break is and :drool: x 10000000000

hey girlie :D tickets aren't available online yet but they should be around $55. At least, that is what I paid last year. The site for Ultra is http://www.ultramusicfestival.us/

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

hey girlie :D tickets aren't available online yet but they should be around $55. At least, that is what I paid last year. The site for Ultra is http://www.ultramusicfestival.us/

hey! :D so you goin down there? never been... but its right when my spring break is ( and right after my senior thesis exhibition- good time to celebrate lol) that lineup just makes me hungry lol. just got to look for ppl who have spring break around the same time as me who wanna take a trip hehe :cool: thanks for the info hon!

hey! :D so you goin down there? never been... but its right when my spring break is ( and right after my senior thesis exhibition- good time to celebrate lol) that lineup just makes me hungry lol. just got to look for ppl who have spring break around the same time as me who wanna take a trip hehe :cool: thanks for the info hon!

you are welcome! :D Yeah, I'll be down there from March 16 - March 23. There is a strong DC/Baltimore contingent heading down. I really hope you can make it!

sweet def gonna try to. how are u gonna get down there drive fly bus? know of any hotel around there? sorry for all the ?s i new to this lol

No problem about the ?s, I'm happy to help :D I'm flying down. As far as hotels go, you should book soon if you are going to go. Its like Mardi Gras down there during the week of the WMC! :D There's a thread in this forum with tons of suggestions for places to stay. Also feel free to PM or IM me if you need more help.

Good luck :D

No problem about the ?s, I'm happy to help :D I'm flying down. As far as hotels go, you should book soon if you are going to go. Its like Mardi Gras down there during the week of the WMC! :D There's a thread in this forum with tons of suggestions for places to stay. Also feel free to PM or IM me if you need more help.

talking to yourself again i see :shaky:

thank ya hon ;)