Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ultra Music Festival Update

Originally posted by bertfukndub

does anyone know if timo maas or peter rauhoffer are going to be at ultra?

the complete lineup has yet to be announced. There are teaser's on the streets right now with certain confirmed artists, but the full lineup is forthcoming ...

Ultra 5 Music Festival

http://ultramusicfestival.us/

March 22 (SAT) '03

11:00am to 1:00am .. 14 hrs non-stop!

@Bayfront Park - Miami Florida

301 Biscayne Boulevard

Miami, FL 33132 United States

Price: Presale Tickets On Sale Now!

Ticket Info:

http://www.groovetickets.com/

More Info: This is the 5th annual Ultra Music Festival event bringing you over 100 of the top acts of around the world! 8 musical stages, Performance Artists & Fire Dancers, Spectacular state of the art lighting/lasers, interactive video on giant LED video screens, Vendor Faire, International Food Courts, Alcohol Gardens for those 21+, VIP Tent/Seating, Massage Area & Stress free area + So Much more! Make sure to come out and support this huge festival!

Lineup: TBA

:rolleyes::D:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

2 hours each one !?!? thats crazy ! ! ! ! ! .. I so dont want to miss on the DJ's also ! .. crap !

Is there going to be A GATECRASHER TENT ? ?

Also.. is John 00 Fleming confirmed ? what happened to Armin ? and Jules ?!?!? !

Paul Oakenfold is confirmed though .. right ? ..

www.ultramusicfestival.us guys , this is updated, so yall should go and check it out.

Originally posted by liquidx

2 hours each one !?!? thats crazy ! ! ! ! ! .. I so dont want to miss on the DJ's also ! .. crap !

Is there going to be A GATECRASHER TENT ? ?

Also.. is John 00 Fleming confirmed ? what happened to Armin ? and Jules ?!?!? !

Paul Oakenfold is confirmed though .. right ? ..

www.ultramusicfestival.us guys , this is updated, so yall should go and check it out.

Take a Chill Pill. They can't please everyone 100%. Every year should be different or it gets boring. Besides, who is stopping you from going on your missions?!!!! :D:rolleyes::D:rolleyes::D

Originally posted by katfisk

Take a Chill Pill. They can't please everyone 100%. Every year should be different or it gets boring. Besides, who is stopping you from going on your missions?!!!! :D:rolleyes::D:rolleyes::D

I know they cant plz everyone 100%, even if this DJ's DONT go I'll be pleased.. but, Jules, nor 00 Fleming or Armin.. have never been to Ultra.. and they ARE different ! ! :D

Originally posted by ayitslizzy

Originally posted by pod

I'm sure Carl Cox'll be there :) [/quote

He better be! its getting close boys and girls!!:D

Sorry, but Carl Cox is not attending this years Ultra. I don't even think he is coming for the

WMC at all. That sucks for him!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: