Clubplanet Nightlife Community

God Damn!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by xrapturex

Thank you erica, I hope your semester goes well also ;) You didnt have too much time off :(

thank you sweety..i am partyin like hell on the 28th for my 21st so it's all good...classes start that thurs & it's the first class so i am HOPING we don't get a lot of work & i will have that weekend to celebrate also

Originally posted by erica127

thank you sweety..i am partyin like hell on the 28th for my 21st so it's all good...classes start that thurs & it's the first class so i am HOPING we don't get a lot of work & i will have that weekend to celebrate also

Wow!! a 21st b-day coming soon huh?

Where you gonna go?

Originally posted by xrapturex

Wow!! a 21st b-day coming soon huh?

Where you gonna go?

:( since my final is comin up i really haven't thought about anything cuz that's my main focus...i know i am goin home rite after my final to drink wit friends, but no idea where or what exactly is goin on :(

but my roomie said that she has me on the 31st & it's a surprise :D can't wait

Originally posted by incredulous

imagine, would you do that???

like in BLOW with johnny depp, when he didnt have any more room for boxes of $. would you take the risk???

:laugh: you are so random sometimes....

Today was my first day back at classes - so far, my professors seem horrible :( Is it the weekend yet? :confused::blank:

Originally posted by mystify82281

:laugh: you are so random sometimes....

Today was my first day back at classes - so far, my professors seem horrible :( Is it the weekend yet? :confused::blank:

i am really sorry to hear that..that's why i gave school a big FU before...maybe your other professors will b extremely nice & make up for the horrible ones :confused:

Originally posted by erica127

i am really sorry to hear that..that's why i gave school a big FU before...maybe your other professors will b extremely nice & make up for the horrible ones :confused:

You are such a sweetie :kiss2::D

About the professors.....I hope so.... The two I've had are pretty young which and at first impression I thought they'd be laid back... But they seem very rigid and strict and werent' friendly at all.... :(

About the professors.....I hope so.... The two I've had are pretty young which and at first impression I thought they'd be laid back... But they seem very rigid and strict and werent' friendly at all.... :(

thank you hunny...

even though they are young & you would assume that, i am thinkin most young ones are strict because they are new & want to abide by all the rules & what not

like oh my god just give them knees u annoying twit