Clubplanet Nightlife Community

which school you go to?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vixengirly

Guess so Erica. They dont kno what theyre missing!!!!!!! I live in elm but chill in the townhouses alot...where do u live??

they definitely don't know what they are missin out on

I live in Science & am takin a winter class now :blown:

Originally posted by househead24

How did you like Westbury sweetie???

I hated it :blown:....I made some good friends there who I still chill with....But as for the school itself GHETTO..... I dormed there & the rooms were gross...food was gross & the professors were either assholes or complete idiots....I'm happy I left but at the same time I'm happy I went & formed the friendships I have

yea the place is def. ghetto...but we moved into new dorms this semester all the transfer students and freshman did...there hot there supposed to be the biggest rooms in the Suny system...yea i made lots of friends too and its mad close to the city thats why i like it...

Originally posted by vixengirly

Erica thats funny as hell....ive pobably seen u everday last semester. When I move in wed...and you hear someone shoutin ur name, its me ;)

ok sweety...i may be really hungover & since all my stuff is already in my apartment i dunno what time i will make it back to school...i will make sure i pay real close attention if i hear my name ;)

Originally posted by codica3

When we going out chica!

Get your ass to Centro Fly this Thursday!

Yeah i'm going to have to drag Gracer to Centro this coming Thursday. No doubt about that. :D

Damn there are a bunch of RU kids I haven't met. Where u been? RU CP New Brunswick meetups. :D