Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Commando

marcid21

Originally posted by tastyt

Question for the commando ladies... doesn't it get, well, messy down there sometimes??? :confused:

yeah im with u... ill only wear no panties if im wearing sweats or something real comfy that can be thrown in the washer. i wouldnt go without panties and wear work clothes, that would be kinda gross.

Last weekend one of my friends was wearing another one of my friends pants w/o underwear and told me not to tell my other friend. Then when she went to give them back, the girl whose pants they were asked her if she wore underwear, so my one friend lied and was like "yeah", so the other one was like "okay good, cuz I never do w/ these pants":puke:

I must admit. At the office usually 2 out of 5 days of the week i wear a very short skirt with no panties. It definitely gives me some wanted as well as unwanted attention (i.e. the old men who have been there since the begining) but i kinda like it. Going commando is very thrilling as well as sexy. It is especially thrilling when i see a cute girly at work admiring my short skirt. Sometimes just the thought of it while in my cubicle entering some figures makes me drip and i can feel it run down my leg to my heel. Embarassing i tell you.