Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space : Sat.Jan.25 : this week's Special Guest inside.

biznation00

Saturday, January, 25th

House Sessions welcomes...

Saeed & Palash

:direct: have been an integral part of the underground house movement for over a decade. From producing original tracks for their imprint Addictive Records, to remixing artists, and DJ-ing at clubs worldwide. They have catapulted to the forefront of the genre with their own blend of progressive house music: an eclectic mix of groove-rich tribal-tech-infused sounds.

In frequent demand, the pair have headlined at renowned clubs such as Space (Ibiza), Cream (Ibiza), Pacha (Argentina, Israel, Spain), Bedrock (London), Twilo and Vinyl (New York), Buzz (DC), Release (San Francisco), Axis (Boston) and Aria (Montreal). They’ve also played at festivals worldwide, including Montreal’s “Black and Blue,†the world’s largest indoor party and the UK’s leading dance music festival “Homelands†sharing the same stage as international DJ super-stars Sasha and Digweed. Everywhere they perform, they leave crowds craving their silky smooth and hypnotic sets.

along side

Lunar Sessions on the Space Terrace.

feelgood infectious sounds you can count on weekly...

featuring the

"Speaker People"

Roland & Shawn Rudnick

presenting a preview of their new Track "State of Mind"

also givin' u the first taste of their latest "Black Skies"

Guest list & Table Reservations >> Biznation00@hotmail.com

Saeed & Palash 411 b-low

www.addictiverecords.com

www.bullittbookings.com/artists/default.asp?artist_id=4

House Sessions Trivia:

Were you there the last time the duo rocked Space?? If so, name the date...

Prize:

2 Drinks, 3 ViP bands & S&P Autograph Space Flyer.

Upcoming Events:

Feb. 8th - Steve Lawler

Feb. 15th - Murk (Oscar G & Ralph Falcon) CD Release

www.djoscarg.com

SPACE

142 NE 11th Street

Downtown Miami

www.clubspace.com

Guest saleen351

over rated.... the last time was horrible... at the end it got better, but they are def not og and roland material...

biz any word on anthoy papa comming back?

Guest brwneydtrouble

I was there on Sept 28, but got there for afterhours. I don't remember the date, but it might have been the day before, Friday that they were at Spin and had the pleasure of being introduced to them. Very cool guys. I was fortunate to have been able to be treated to them the first time I ever went to Space, some time in May I think. (Not good with dates, missed my own birthday at Space back in October!)

Think I may try to make it, I dunno, just don't have the energy for much these days....

Happyface,

Email me for prize arragements.. We'll set things up...

Johnny,

U know, back when I ran track in grade school, I finished 2nd place in ever single meet I ran. I ran the Mile 1/2 & I would always be in the lead till the last strech. Somehow, I would get nosed out by the leader during those last 100 yards. 2nd place was my curse!! :( It wasn't soo bad consedering every race had about 100 runners. 2 out of a 100 ain't soo bad. I know how it feels... See me for a couple drinks. Email me as well...

Mr. Miami,

I never got 3rd place. Don't be discouraged...;)

Guest list & ViP Table RSVP >> Biznation00@hotmail.com

Yo Biz!

what's up man??.. guess what! some people here got "faked" also at the Sagamore party like you. :blown:

I'll be coming out soon to one of the Lunar Sessions party....it's gonna be too damn cold this weekened to be out in the patio. :(

later!

Lalo :D

Originally posted by rocky05

Has any one heard Roland and Shawns new track "State of mind"? Rolands been playing it the last few weeks. Even heard Oscar play it right before Danny took the decks a few weeks ago. Its a dope track.

wassssup Rocky .. que volada nicola? :tongue:

I see you've joined the CP massive :laugh:

"State Of Mind" is a kick ass track! .. cant wait to get my copy :)

Danny

Biz,its true what you said about first and second place,but sometimes coming in second is good,heres why: My brother and I along with some other CP members are going to be heading out to SPIN this saturday to check out Talla and there for I won't be able to claim my prize,I really appriciate it but I guess the prize would have to go to the person that came in second.(unless you can hold it for me till next week) lol j-k.I'll try to pass by for the after hours.Thanks again Biz.

1st.Happyface(heading out to SPIN)

2nd.Laliux (from what I read,is not going)

3rd.Mr.Miami,you might be the winner!!

Lets just wait what Biz has to say........PEACE and party hard!!:rock:

Originally posted by happyface

Biz,its true what you said about first and second place,but sometimes coming in second is good,heres why: My brother and I along with some other CP members are going to be heading out to SPIN this saturday to check out Talla and there for I won't be able to claim my prize,I really appriciate it but I guess the prize would have to go to the person that came in second.(unless you can hold it for me till next week) lol j-k.I'll try to pass by for the after hours.Thanks again Biz.

1st.Happyface(heading out to SPIN)

2nd.Laliux (from what I read,is not going)

3rd.Mr.Miami,you might be the winner!!

Lets just wait what Biz has to say........PEACE and party hard!!:rock:

what's up 4 2nite???