Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who would you like to see added to the rotation @METRO?

ml2k1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sandman1130

I can see you really do have no clue about real music fawkin chees ball, u talk shit about city clubs prob cause ur stupid ass cant get in or if u do they toss ur ass. Whatever I dont need to waste my time on ur stupid ass. Hmm ill go to metro and here Rich Rydel or i can go to the city and here any dj thats ten times better, some choice there. Fawk Metro and everyone that goes there. PLACE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude, SHUT UP! feg!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sandman1130

I can see you really do have no clue about real music fawkin chees ball, u talk shit about city clubs prob cause ur stupid ass cant get in or if u do they toss ur ass. Whatever I dont need to waste my time on ur stupid ass. Hmm ill go to metro and here Rich Rydel or i can go to the city and here any dj thats ten times better, some choice there. Fawk Metro and everyone that goes there. PLACE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NIce.. you really do know it all. The immitation sandman.. Glad you go out trying to make friends throwing my screen name at my expense...

Nice to bash Metro while your boy plays there once a month.

Ill put Metro Friday against any City party other than SF Sat.

What????

Ill put Richie against any of your 60 dollar euro trash DJs who are all that b/c they rank in the top 100.

Please stop, Ill slap your 18 year old ass around if I see you out, goodnight my little bitch.:eek:

Chis don't even waste your time talkin to this idiot. He has absolutely no idea wat he is talking aout. Obviously he has never been to metro because the vibe and energy in that room is off the meter. Let him go back to his room and jerkoff while listenig to his sasha and digweed cd's. Kid is a fuckin clown.

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

that was a joke right??? hahahaha dont make me laugh!!:rolleyes:

AND EVERYBODY WAS KUNG FU FIGHTING......

THOSE CATS WERE FAST AS LIGHTING....

AS A MATTER OF FACT IT WAS A LITTLE BIT FRIGHTING.....

OH.....THAT WAS BRUCE LEE.. MY BAD:laugh:

Somehow I knew this post would get out of control. Vermontbud

to say all DJs but Nero and Bugout have no talent is just stupid. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but you should really do your homework before you make a comment like that. I really find your reply titled "ADV.......hahaha" very funny! If I had not talent I'm sure I wouldn't have been asked to cover for DT @ Vinyl while he was away. But then again you probably know it all. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by thesandman

Ill put Richie against any of your 60 dollar euro trash DJs who are all that b/c they rank in the top 100.

trying to put this as politely as possible, because this argument is obviously very charged right now.....but are you serious about that statement? Are you trying to compare Richie Rydell to Paul Van Dyk, Danny Howells, Steve Lawler, Deep Dish, Jimmy Van M, and the list goes on and on. I really hope that was an exageration.

Dont get me wrong, I am on your side with respect to this arrogant sandman1130 guy going off for no reason here....but i really think you are wrong with this statement, unless you can clarify what you are saying.

Originally posted by carusomaas12

trying to put this as politely as possible, because this argument is obviously very charged right now.....but are you serious about that statement? Are you trying to compare Richie Rydell to Paul Van Dyk, Danny Howells, Steve Lawler, Deep Dish, Jimmy Van M, and the list goes on and on. I really hope that was an exageration.

Dont get me wrong, I am on your side with respect to this arrogant sandman1130 guy going off for no reason here....but i really think you are wrong with this statement, unless you can clarify what you are saying.

Its all good, no I am not saying he is better, of course he isn't.....

What I am saying is when I hear him spin he drops great sets week in and week out and lots of bitches go to hear him play... Thats the 2 things that I enjoy most when out...

When I go and hear any high price DJ from oversees its usually 18 to get in and most of the people are little kids whacked on drugs (ie Sasha and Digweed at Twilo) and that does very little in terms of me having a good time....

Originally posted by thesandman

Its all good, no I am not saying he is better, of course he isn't.....

What I am saying is when I hear him spin he drops great sets week in and week out and lots of bitches go to hear him play... Thats the 2 things that I enjoy most when out...

When I go and hear any high price DJ from oversees its usually 18 to get in and most of the people are little kids whacked on drugs (ie Sasha and Digweed at Twilo) and that does very little in terms of me having a good time....

agreed.....so BRING SASHA AND DIGWEED TO METRO!:aright:

put them in your rotation please...lol:laugh:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

You dont need no more. There are too many in the roation already.

One suggestion, but he is not new breed. Anthony Devito.

I got a taste of Anthony Devito at ARC. He opened for Danny. Thru down some sick beats... Definately got the floor ready for Danny.