Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll Call - Jerry Bonham @ Five

revaluation

no more fairy trance....Jerry's a big boy now! *kidding*

ye, Reval likes him so you know its going to be *say it with me* quality cutting edge progressive and house music...or as tiny calls it, boring.

no synthy stabs or cheeseball build ups *much to acosta shagrin, i'm sure*, he's more of your "journey" type guy...like 6:00 Digweed, or 3:00 Howells....

he's the resident at Spundae in LA (or is it SF?) and he's usually an opening kinda guy, a la Van M, Cusick....but i've heard some sets and he can tear it up when he wants to....odds are tonight will be one of those nights.

Originally posted by revaluation

ye, Reval likes him so you know its going to be *say it with me* quality cutting edge progressive and house music...or as tiny calls it, boring.

no synthy stabs or cheeseball build ups *much to acosta shagrin, i'm sure*, he's more of your "journey" type guy...like 6:00 Digweed, or 3:00 Howells....

he's the resident at Spundae in LA (or is it SF?) and he's usually an opening kinda guy, a la Van M, Cusick....but i've heard some sets and he can tear it up when he wants to....odds are tonight will be one of those nights.

and carl cox jr. will be on before him...sweeet!

Originally posted by revaluation

I don't think progressive/house music is boring. You asked me to make that shirt for you. I would have gladly put "I'm a fairy-trance lovin' fool" on it :D