Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its people like you who will never ever have an understanding of the whole jp/factory atmosphere and style of jp

no i will not bother comparing his skill level to that of tiesto, danny or anyone of that lvl bcuz he just isnt as talented

i will fully agree with u there,

but its just a waste of time to try to xplain the whole jp/factory atmosphere to sum1 who doesnt even live in the ny area or has been to sf

if u had an understanding of it, or have been to factory at least once in ure very deprived life u would understand how no club xperience even compares and u would c y that if he has a private party in SoBe it would b fine by us bcuz maybe we dont want an "outside" crowd

SuNDaY FuNDaY !

What I'm getting at is that whole treehouse mentality defeats the purpose of coming down to conference. I find it hard to believe that a DJ whom all the New Yorkers I talk to jizz their shorts over would just have an exclusive party like that. If he does, fine, he's no more than a good bedroom DJ then.

I've been to the Factory, and it's no better or worse than any club we have down here...

To quote Tenaglia (considered to be god among most DJs)

"JP is not only a great friend but an incredible DJ, at his Bday party the other night I could not stop dancing, he threw down alot of stuff I have never even heard before"

JP is not in my ranks as one of my favorites, but I am not form NY and will be seeing him in Mami if he is there. With a man liek Danny sayin these things, I would have to say that most opinions on this board dont' hold too much water.

ya know what babes i agree totallly with u...dt n Jp r best of friends ...maybe u all r right he sucks outside ny but i guess he dunt care...if he did care he would travel to all ends of the earth to show his skill but i dunt think thats what he wants...every Dj wants sumthing different...sum dj's wanna be well known n be the top 10 best dj's in the nation!...other Dj's like scribbles...likes to be well known on all levels not just traveling around the world but for other reasons n then u got GREAT! dj's just as good as the world known ones..DT-PVD ect.... that like to keep it home---were his heart <3 is..he plays for his fans n his fans only at his house..understand? u wont ever experience JP unless u get ur booties down to NY n head to the KrAcTory---its a Party perfect place with party perfect people simpley the FACTORY! Jp plays for himself n his fans he dunt want to travel like other dj's ...so now r u telling me he's a bad dj bc he feels that way? cmon now...enuff about the JP talk...u wanna see him get to NYC...n ull see what every1 in ny jizzzes in there pants over....its an atmosphere n vibe beyond no other ......

" SuNdAy FuNdAy---at the crackshack" KrAcToRY!!! SF whaaA

No offense but calling things kractory doen't help. I know many of you find talking baout the drugs harmless but it's doing nothing but hurting this scene. Many of you have ruined it for those of us that love this industry and helped build it. If you do drugs most of us think you need some help, but overall I just ask you keep it to yourself. There is no need to talk about it outloud.

hahah actually it prolly was its just an expression when i say at the Kractory bc thats what my mom calls it she thinks its cr@zZy that i wake up at 4am on sunday morning take a showa n go out n party till 12 midnite sunday nite she thinks its a crackhead MoVe...not saying Kractory as in i ddo massive drugs ...k so b4 u go all judging n all ask what i meant okie sweety bc thats not what i meant!:rolleyes:

:mad: ErR numba i never done K or anything up my nose for that matter soo dont say that shit to me k? numba 2 it was an expression if u were smart b4 writing u would read what i said after that...its what my mom says to me when i wake up at 4 am to go clubbing k soo dont go there ....

Originally posted by raver_mania

KRactory...there you go! Do you guys even know WHAT he's spinning in that K-hole state???

:rolleyes:

ya kid.....i see u are from washington dc....nuff said..oh what clubs are down there?...ahh stick to raves son..;):rolleyes:

Well I was trying to help you guys out but now you gotta rip on DC. Hmmm, let's see we have Buzz the #1 freaking weekly club event in the nation for 4 years. Uhm Dream that holds 7500 people and was voted in the Club Awards as one of the top lighting shows around. Need I go on? Hehe, I know you guys love your SF and I head there too (usually ARC instead), but just cause one guy is a jerk form DC doesn't mean you should rip on the town. It has alot more than you think and nationally recognized at that. Can you say Deep Dish, HELLO??!?!?!?!

:D i only went to Dc for field trips when i was younger soo i actually cant diss on it n wont :tongue: butt dont diss on NEW york now...no1 shud diss on other places every1 got sumthing different going for them....i guess u gotta understand tho...when we go outside ny n people r like " wow u ever got mugged ? or like r u in a gand?" y u think they say that bc were lil tuff headed fuckers ya know soo like thats only y we get soo affensive soooo easliy n gang up on other places is bc we got a rep to hold down hehe ...cmon now no dissing no more people " cant we all just get along :laugh: hehe mwassssssssss

Originally posted by abstractls

Well I was trying to help you guys out but now you gotta rip on DC. Hmmm, let's see we have Buzz the #1 freaking weekly club event in the nation for 4 years. Uhm Dream that holds 7500 people and was voted in the Club Awards as one of the top lighting shows around. Need I go on? Hehe, I know you guys love your SF and I head there too (usually ARC instead), but just cause one guy is a jerk form DC doesn't mean you should rip on the town. It has alot more than you think and nationally recognized at that. Can you say Deep Dish, HELLO??!?!?!?!

haha its ok..i really dont give a shit bout that kid....i just need beats and sun sooooon.:D

Originally posted by abstractls

Hmmm...lets see - aren't you the one who ripped on me because you "assumed" I did drugs...and now you're ripping on me because I criticized a place name "Kracktory"...you crack me up!!!:laugh:

Originally posted by sexsisafi

:D i only went to Dc for field trips when i was younger soo i actually cant diss on it n wont :tongue: butt dont diss on NEW york now...no1 shud diss on other places every1 got sumthing different going for them....i guess u gotta understand tho...when we go outside ny n people r like " wow u ever got mugged ? or like r u in a gand?" y u think they say that bc were lil tuff headed fuckers ya know soo like thats only y we get soo affensive soooo easliy n gang up on other places is bc we got a rep to hold down hehe ...cmon now no dissing no more people " cant we all just get along :laugh: hehe mwassssssssss

Oh, I wasn't dissing on New York...I love NYC....just dissing on Kracktory! ;)

Originally posted by gene2k

The first 2 years I went to the conference I went to go hear JP, this was in 2000 & 2001 & he was good those times , last year I opted for DT's party & stayed at Space the whole morning , maybe it was because I was so disappointed with JP at the "unclassics" night a few weeks before at Factory, this year I'm still debating

:clap2: You guys are going!!! Niiiice ;)

Yep, we went to JP 2 years ago, it was ok, all SF heads and nothing special.. Last year I didn't go and went to Space instead.. But those hardcore JP fans went to both last year.. I heard it was nothing special though.. But of course that depends on who you ask and all that good stuff.. Definitely not going this year but it would be fun to go just for old times sake.. But f*ck it.. I spent enough time at SF for 5 people LOL..

Originally posted by mysteriousss

Hey, I thought you stopped with the SF bashing.. Guess not :laugh: 3 years of this shit and you still didn't get tired of it huh ;)

Hehe..sorry mysteriousss...every once in a while I go into retro...and anyway I wasn't reaaaally bashing it that much! :D

;)