Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by pod

To be honest with you, I've never heard of him doing a major conference party...

Me either... last time I heard him down was for the grand opening of Level... and that was a total disaster. (No offense to JP, the dj booth wasn't finished or set up properly - or at least thats what he said)..

I don't think I've ever seen him headline a WMC event.........:confused:

Originally posted by pod

Well, either Living Room was a joke, no wonder nobody showed. Surprising that he doesn't have a huge party, all the New Yorkers speak so highly of him, you'd think he'd have a Space gig.

not at all. jonathans party is a smaller party and it has been overshadowed by DT's the last few yrs. He is not a world recognized dj like your tiesto, oakie, picotto, dt. so his parties are smaller. the conference isn't about all the big parties all the time. there are so many nasty dj's that are not as well known that have smaller parties or private parties that are simply amazin.and just because the new yorkers speak highly of him it doens't mean the whole world is going to know about him.

we went to hear JP at the living room.....he was sick. granted it was all the SF heads - but i would much rather be around them then most of the people down there. we stayed at his party from about 12 to 6 or 7am. then we went over to space from 7 until ?????? the crowd there was good when we first got there - but it got pretty scarey throughout the day. JP's party was definately packed though...i heard that he will be spinning same night as DT - but that is just hear-say

jrsygrl

Originally posted by jrsygrl

we went to hear JP at the living room.....he was sick. granted it was all the SF heads - but i would much rather be around them then most of the people down there. we stayed at his party from about 12 to 6 or 7am. then we went over to space from 7 until ?????? the crowd there was good when we first got there - but it got pretty scarey throughout the day. JP's party was definately packed though...i heard that he will be spinning same night as DT - but that is just hear-say

jrsygrl

so what we get jp and dt in one nite...sickkkkkkkkkkkkk..i am doin both..im on that factory schedule.

Originally posted by bertfukndub

Not for nuthin but why care if JP is gonna be there when u see him up in NY every week...mebbe you can try expanding your horizons. Just an idea.

not everyone that is going to WMC is from New York. I am from chicago, and after coming back from new York this past weekend and hearing JP for the first time last Sat. I wouldn't mind hearing him again in Miami.

Originally posted by lilliz77

not everyone that is going to WMC is from New York. I am from chicago, and after coming back from new York this past weekend and hearing JP for the first time last Sat. I wouldn't mind hearing him again in Miami.

u better be coming to space to hear danny t!! :cool:

That's a valid point though, a lot of people just seem to follow their DJs from whereever they are to conference, and don't go to other parties. If I was in NYC, I'd probably not be at the Danny T. party at Space, I'd be hearing him every week anyway. I'd go somewhere else, see what else is out there.

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

u better be coming to space to hear danny t!! :cool:

DOH! No can do my friend, I am supposed to fly in the 19th at 2:00pm, unless I drop my bags and head over to Space to catch the last hour or so, then I dont see it happening. I at least got to hear him last Friday. Call ya soon.

Originally posted by pod

That's a valid point though, a lot of people just seem to follow their DJs from whereever they are to conference, and don't go to other parties. If I was in NYC, I'd probably not be at the Danny T. party at Space, I'd be hearing him every week anyway. I'd go somewhere else, see what else is out there.

That is why I skip seeing the Buzz crew there since i see them every week, but even if you see Danny T every week, his performance at Space for WMC is another world. He spends a month just prepping for that night. It is not a normal night for him, it is a must see. And I will be there from the beginning when Oscar G opens up, of course I have guest list priveledge which makes it nice.

Originally posted by pod

i agree, i will not be going to see any dj's that pass through here regularly. i will be hittin the smaller parties with the lesser known dj's and the dj's i'd like to hear.....but in the end my plans are to just go with the flow cos comps & invites start to come in & that changes every thing...

Originally posted by digitaldan

Man, I hope someone besides JP and DT are playing the 18th. JP sucks and DT is talented, just isnt my style.

Well, I'm sure at least one other venue will have something to your liking, being that the 18th is a full-on conference day.

i have never seen JP, so i wouldnt mind hearing him...since i live here in Miami, this might be one of the few times i can catch him...when i go to NYC its for Danny Howells...although i wouldnt mind hearing JP in his element (SF)...all i know is that if i hear any fawkin Diva styled Vocals from JP...I AM OUT