Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters?

Originally posted by raver_mania

Hmmm...lets see - aren't you the one who ripped on me because you "assumed" I did drugs...and now you're ripping on me because I criticized a place name "Kracktory"...you crack me up!!!:laugh:

Hey dufus, I wasn't tlaking to you I was talking to the peopel that made fun of DC because they were pissed at you. Take yo head out yo ass and you will see how I handled the kracktory comment, I said it wasn't good to do that it looks bad, you just went off on SF and acted like an ass. If you do it productively it works if you do it liek n ass, you just stir up drama. Again I'm wondering where the hell I was talking to you, in fact I came to your defense about DC, fucking prick

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe..sorry mysteriousss...every once in a while I go into retro...and anyway I wasn't reaaaally bashing it that much! :D

;)

Next time you go SF bashing remember it was your own (and my own) Buzz that got nailed not once not twice but three times and twice on Nationall TV about drugs. The patrons at Buzz couldn't have been more stupid, wait you were one of them weren't you. Baltimore and DC is my home, and I see flaws in every club but I don't go bashing other people's hang outs.

Originally posted by abstractls

Hey dufus, I wasn't tlaking to you I was talking to the peopel that made fun of DC because they were pissed at you. Take yo head out yo ass and you will see how I handled the kracktory comment, I said it wasn't good to do that it looks bad, you just went off on SF and acted like an ass. If you do it productively it works if you do it liek n ass, you just stir up drama. Again I'm wondering where the hell I was talking to you, in fact I came to your defense about DC, fucking prick

Hmmm...maybe your memory fails you...you were defending DC, NOT me...lemme quote you again...

Well I was trying to help you guys out but now you gotta rip on DC. Hmmm, let's see we have Buzz the #1 freaking weekly club event in the nation for 4 years. Uhm Dream that holds 7500 people and was voted in the Club Awards as one of the top lighting shows around. Need I go on? Hehe, I know you guys love your SF and I head there too (usually ARC instead), but just cause one guy is a jerk form DC doesn't mean you should rip on the town. It has alot more than you think and nationally recognized at that. Can you say Deep Dish, HELLO??!?!?!?!

So, unless calling someone a jerk is your way of backing up a person, then, yeah, I'm still gonna say you're ripping on me for criticizing the name "Kracktory"!

Its OK, I accept your apology! :D

:tongue:

Next time you go SF bashing remember it was your own (and my own) Buzz that got nailed not once not twice but three times and twice on Nationall TV about drugs. The patrons at Buzz couldn't have been more stupid, wait you were one of them weren't you. Baltimore and DC is my home, and I see flaws in every club but I don't go bashing other people's hang outs.

Well, that must make TWO of us then, huh?

Calm down there cowboy with your name-calling - you might give yourself a hernia. When did I ever say there weren't drugs in Buzz, or any club for that matter. But advertising a club as "Kractory" is plain stupid...

Your problem is - you assume waay too much!

:rolleyes: haha thats kinda PATHETIC if u been dissing on JP for 3 years now hahaha wow ...get a life! or why dont u cum see him here in NYC rather then diss on him n only see him from sobe...i really hope he goes this year bc ill def go see him n ill troop whereva after...it would be hot if JP n DT did sumthing 2gether represent NYC...n show there best friendness lol that would be a sick party i would pay anything to see:) ....but i dunno about u all but if a dj can dj for over 2 days straight...n still have 1000's of fans cheering his name n wanting moree...n u say he sucks? i dunno where u all r from ;)

no more hating n fighting people enuff every1 has different types of music n people they like n u shud respect that...yea i bet jp sucked ballllz in Florida ...NeWbIe to the wmc ;) soo i wouldnt know but i do know i seen him in boston n albany n he never played up to what he plays like in the Factory...its just the vibe..the music the crowd the atmosphere that makes all us Jp "KUKLT" followers stand up for him for u dunt know the experience so dont diss nomore...k people?

" CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALLONG"

ok, ok...no more making fun of Kractory or JP. I really did not mean to offend people by saying Kracktory is not a cool way to label your club, especially on boards other than NYC. I guess I could have put it in a better way.

Sexysafi - I've been to Factory and have seen him several times...he was good some of the time and bad the rest of the time. I'm not one for 2 day sets since that'll mean that there'll be a lot filler stuff, which I might not enjoy. A solid 8 - 10 hour set is more to my liking.

I did not mean to make fun of JP - its just that when his cult following comes on these boards and says he the best, and he only plays for his crowd, etc, etc, that really gets me. My opinion, and my opinion only, is that he seems to be scared to expand his horizons because he might not be that well received in the rest of the world. And thats fine too, if he just plays for his crowd - its just that, like I mentioned before, it really really gets me when soneone comes on and says JP is the best in the world...when the world has not even heard of him.

And regarding abstractis - he took a liking to me since day one, on the DC boards!

ok so i posted this just to find out if peters was gonna be down there and if he was, where he was gonna be...not for people to sit here and bicker and say jp sucks.....it u think he sucks....post messages on another board because i dont care!!!! if i did it woulda been a post on if anyone like peters or not---but since its not GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!!!!!

And regarding abstractis - he took a liking to me since day one, on the DC boards!

awww, come on I love you man....ok maybe I jump on you just a bit too much, I hsould hav just left it as you could have criticized him aboutthe kraktory comment better, came off poorly, and represented DC badly. breath in....breath out.....ahhhh.....all better now

awww, come on I love you man....ok maybe I jump on you just a bit too much, I hsould hav just left it as you could have criticized him aboutthe kraktory comment better, came off poorly, and represented DC badly. breath in....breath out.....ahhhh.....all better now

Maybe :shaky:

hehe...tis all good man, tis all good!

:D :D :D

and because of idiot people talking aloud about drugs and so freely like many idiots at Sound Factory, just like the many morons at Buzz....Exit AND Sound Factory were both raided and shut down last night. Congrats to those who ruined more great clubs.

SF and Exit got shut down last night??? :eek:

For good???

:(

no not for good

i kno sf is open next week

from wat i have been hearing exit is in the most deep shit bcuz police were able to tie dealers to inner circles of the club

for example, they caught on to house dealers, house drugs, and the VIP benefits they recieve

fuck exit

sf they noticed drug use supposedly

sf is open next week

and its no problem bcuz we all kno THERE ARE NO DRUGS IN SF

thank you!

PRESS RELEASE

> NO.

> 2003-011

> Friday, February 7, 2003

>

>

> NEW YORK CITY POLICE COMMISSIONER RAYMOND W. KELLY AND SPECIAL NARCOTICS PROSECUTOR BRIDGET G. BRENNAN ANNOUNCE CLOSURE OF TWO NIGHTCLUBS IN MANHATTAN ON CHARGES OF ONGOING ILLEGAL "DESIGNER" DRUG ACTIVITIES

>

New York City Police Commissioner Raymond W. Kelly and Special Narcotics Prosecutor Bridget G. Brennan today announced the closure of two large nightclubs in Manhattan on charges of ongoing illegal drug activities. The Sound Factory, at 616-620 West 46th Street, and Exit, at 610 West 56th Street, were closed on Friday, February 7, by order of the New York State Supreme Court. These closing orders are subject to modification by the court.

>

> "The New York City Police Department is combatting the illegal narcotics trade everywhere in our city – not only in the streets, but also in nightclubs," said Commissioner Kelly. "Our detectives did a terrific job throughout this investigation. Thanks to their hard work, we are sending a clear message to nightclub owners: If you allow illegal drugs to saturate your business and endanger your patrons, we'll shut you down."

>

> Special Narcotics Prosecutor Brennan said: "Most of those we are prosecuting are college students who seemed to have no preciation of the legal consequences to themselves or the harm that their distribution of the drugs brought to their customers. The special treatment they received in the exclusive areas of the clubs enhanced their sense that they could conduct criminal business with impunity."

>

> Both nightclubs have been the scene of numerous narcotics crimes, usually involving illegal "designer" drugs, such as Ecstasy (methylenedioxy methamphetamine or MDMA) and Special K (ketamine). In Exit, undercover detectives not only purchased drugs easily, they also observed many club patrons using them in the open. In other incidents, detectives purchased benign substances that the sellers claimed were illegal drugs, a common ploy used by narcotics dealers to defraud naive drug buyers.

>

> The nightclub was previously the subject of a nuisance abatement action, in September 2000. After extensive negotiations with the club owners at that time, Exit was allowed to operate after club management agreed to institute numerous anti-drug policies, including hiring an independent private-sector inspector general, or IPSIG, to monitor and report on club activities. The IPSIG agreement covered a nine-month period, from October 2001 to June 2002.

>

> At the Sound Factory, the larger nightclub with a capacity of more than 1,400 people, undercover detectives purchased Ecstasy, Special K, methamphetamine, cocaine and marijuana. During the investigation, drug use by patrons was clearly in the open. In fact, on Jan. 26, 2003, a 19-year-old woman overdosed and was removed from the club in an unconscious state. The Sound Factory was also temporarily closed by

nuisance abatement order on April 30, 1999.

>

> This investigation was initiated by the Narcotics Division of the New York City Police Department and the investigation was assisted

> by the office of the Special Narcotics prosecutor and the NYPD's Civil Enforcement Unit. The Civil Enforcement Unit secured nuisance abatement closing orders against 649 locations across the city in 2002, for charges including illegal narcotics, gambling, ostitution, auto crime, stolen property, alcohol beverage control law, and trademark infringement offenses.

>

> Eleven defendants are being prosecuted for drug sales inside the clubs by the Office of the Special Narcotics Prosecutor.