• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

OMGGGGG SO TRUEEEEEEEEee

the only oral i like is from women..

oh, so that's a girl kneeling in your sig? you must like 'em butch. ;]

not be get off topic, but in my opinion the best oral sex is always from someone who really wants to be down there... regardless of gender. *broad grin*

Originally posted by wideskies

not be get off topic, but in my opinion the best oral sex is always from someone who really wants to be down there... regardless of gender. *broad grin*

lol no i love the pic, its cute.. besides the shirt says i love lick

and i'm lickkkkk hehhehe

well i have never gotten off from oral from a guy.. but i have from a girl.

:aright: :aright:

I beleive you are best at what you enjoy doing most...

Just for the record... I love Going down south on a lovely lady...

lol no i love the pic, its cute.. besides the shirt says i love lick

and i'm lickkkkk hehhehe

well i have never gotten off from oral from a guy.. but i have from a girl.

oh! i can't see the heart. the red is too dark. :>

if you don't mind my asking, have you had more than a few men go down on you? if so, my condolences!... do they not listen to your directions? or is it like.. you can't relax as much with men? anyway, that's pooey. :/

oh! i can't see the heart. the red is too dark. :>

if you don't mind my asking, have you had more than a few men go down on you? if so, my condolences!... do they not listen to your directions? or is it like.. you can't relax as much with men? anyway, that's pooey. :/

no men dont listen, u tell them "concentrate on my clit use ur fingers for my pussy, and what do they do? they lick ur hole.. like thats gonna do anything

no men dont listen, u tell them "concentrate on my clit use ur fingers for my pussy, and what do they do? they lick ur hole.. like thats gonna do anything

I find one of the best ways to get a woman off when down there is to suck on the clit while going tounge crazy... You get the whole suction effect going which in turn makes the clit all swolen and sensative... And wham... She has multiple orgasms...

Do fuckin say men dont know what to do. I happen to take pride in my oral fixation.

Oh and for the record. You have been with the wrong men if you actually had to direct them...

Secondly... Add any kind of anal play in with lickin her clit... And she will go crazy... Kinda like Thighs creating a vice around my head to the point that I cannot feel my brain... Yeah um.. Fuck I need some pussy.

Sorry for intruding. I will no longer post. Dont want to mess up the Bi-sexual vibe thing going on...

Originally posted by elementx

Oh and for the record. You have been with the wrong men if you actually had to direct them...

well, she's been with the wrong men if she had to direct them and they didn't pay attention or try much at all to please her. every woman has her quirks, and new male friends can't be expected to read her mind. ;)

however, yeah... one should give it an honest try at least.

Well ladies. this is beautiful to watch u girls go back and forth on this....My wife is in the same situation u ladies r in, Shes a bit on the shy side, but shes always telling me that she wants to get some girl and just .....i dont know my mind goes into fantasy mode when i think of the way she talks about what shes gonna do, id love 4 u girls to meet her,and ill tell u the perfect place right now. On the last saturday of every month. there is a party called SKIN. its at the living room in south beach. this party is for women and sphistocated couples only...the guys in the club r basically supposed to be seen and not heard , and not talk until spoken to. they have a web site.... www.skinparty.com

you can see like all the rules they have for the guys and the dress code and stuff like that... For the most part there r no rules for the ladies and let me tell u girls in that place go NUTS. well i hope ive provided some good information for you girls, and i hope u see that im not just one of these desperate guys who just wants to hear your girl on girl stories...even thouh it is nice to think of it??? mmmmmm...oh yeah...lol...im going to prvid a tatto of my wife likeness here i think my wife is beautiful i want to see if you guys agree?!?!?!?!?!?:D

since there are soo many open minded girls here....who wants to take me to a CAKE event? only girls are allowed to have the Card and guys can only be a guest of girl so its sucks to be a guy in this case....but i want to go to a CAKE event so someone go get the card and take me!!!!

Originally posted by Taub

since there are soo many open minded girls here....who wants to take me to a CAKE event? only girls are allowed to have the Card and guys can only be a guest of girl so its sucks to be a guy in this case....but i want to go to a CAKE event so someone go get the card and take me!!!!

umm who said guys are allowed period????

CLUB.CAKE events provide a female-focused, comfortable and safe environment for women and their male partners. These events are produced to give women the opportunity to express and experience sexual culture as entertainment. CLUB.CAKE events are currently based in New York City and London.