Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vote for your favorite Sound System Jersey or in the City

i would have to say in NJ soundgarden is hands down the best system i have heard. Loud, yet clear, you can have a conversation in the club. Sound Evviroments puts the best systems together. Mike is always on the $$$$$

worst.......RiverStreet. I havent been there in a few months, but when i was there it was painfull. All the bottoms on one side of the room. Amps were clipping all over the place. Also, the absolute WORST dj booth i've seen in a long time. Wehn I was there, Kirk had plans to straighten out the system, not sure if it was done or not. I'm not knocking RS, nice club, lots of potentil with the sound, just needed a serious overhaul.

PHAZON CLIENTS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sound Heard around the World©

INSTALLATIONS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abyss • New Jersey

Guvernment • Toronto

Cafeteria • South Beach, FL

Cream • Liverpool

Crobar • Miami Beach

Guvernment • Toronto

Home • London

Home • Sydney

IK Yacht Design Showroom • Dania, FL

Redwood Trust • Baltimore

Renaissance • Nottingham

Roxy • NYC

Shelter • NYC

ARQ • Sydney

Twilo • New York City

Union Square • NYC

ARC • NYC

Womb • Tokyo

Zepp • Tokyo

SPECIAL EVENTS

They both have my vote for NY an NJ

unfortunately you did not specify your dedfinition of best. therefore you will receive reply's that are biased; as to where people like to go. it is inevitable. as far as "best" goes, do you want the club that spent the most money? clarity, strongest bass, loudest? what? soundgarden.......lets not get crazy now. if you considered design, bass, clarity, form, and intelligence design...it is hands down twilo. as far as up to date technology, go with merge in jersey, as far as nyc i don't know. dont have an opinion. this is in part due to the fact that a lot of clubs realize the importance of a good sound system. so a lot of nyc clubs are very close on quality. i think merge has an amazing sound system, but it lacks in bass. bass is distortion, therefore clarity cannot apply . so what are you asking for?

Originally posted by bearall

unfortunately you did not specify your dedfinition of best. therefore you will receive reply's that are biased; as to where people like to go. it is inevitable. as far as "best" goes, do you want the club that spent the most money? clarity, strongest bass, loudest? what? soundgarden.......lets not get crazy now. if you considered design, bass, clarity, form, and intelligence design...it is hands down twilo. as far as up to date technology, go with merge in jersey, as far as nyc i don't know. dont have an opinion. this is in part due to the fact that a lot of clubs realize the importance of a good sound system. so a lot of nyc clubs are very close on quality. i think merge has an amazing sound system, but it lacks in bass. bass is distortion, therefore clarity cannot apply . so what are you asking for?

Yo Bearall…..

Are you kidding me Twilo…. Look first off I did some research the Phazon…… this is a bunch of Hyped nonsense….

If you notice all this phazon stuff are store bought speakers and basic Audio equipment just plugged in like your stereo at home. The only thing that is cool about Phazon, is how the Name Phazon sounds, Not the Sound.

Dude I’m not Sure what you meant about Soundgarden, but Dude you have to get there to hear it it’s totally the Sickest System and I mean in Jersey and in the City.

Oh and buy the Way I do not work for a sound company I am not a Dj and I am not a promoter. I just have good ears, I don’t really know Who Does the Sound system at Soundgarden, but it looks Custom and sounds like … well how’s this….. when I’m on the dance floor I feel like I’m getting my balls messaged !!!!:laugh:

Originally posted by arkmoned

I don’t really know Who Does the Sound system at Soundgarden, but it looks Custom and sounds like … well how’s this….. when I’m on the dance floor I feel like I’m getting my balls messaged !!!!

i believe sound enviroments in brick did the system in soundgarden. all their systems are awesome

Originally posted by sandman1130

You people have to be kidding me with this post, the BEST ALL AROUND in NYC is ARC, there is no sound system in the city that compares to that not even close if anyone roxy is second but you can beat ARCS system, Steve Dash Audio is the best there is.

I agree... I don't know why it wasn't even in the list.

And to think that they don't even have that system turned half way to its potential is what is even more amazing... Fucking neighbors that complain SUCK!!!

Originally posted by technojesus

Twilo's phazon was bought by DT and put in his personal loft in Queens. Some sick loft parties that go on there!!

Roxy has a phazon now too... seems like Steve Dash is all over the place. JBL is giving them a run for their money though and putting out a new tweaked system (ala Discoteque).

IMO, best system is definitely Arc. Too bad the neighbors complained and Danny cant crank it up like he wants to. Only downside to it is the acoustics in the place are too far apart. To really appreciate the quality, you gotta sit in the club's sweetspot in the middle of the messy crowd... Exit's system is too bassy and Factory's system is tinny.

No actually it was the old sound system from Vinyl that Danny Bought. And he has not finished renovating his loft yet...

Yeah i was gonna say Dannys system in his loft is the old vinyl system not twilos, shelter has twilos, well all the stacks thats it not the processors and all. ARC is a show room for the best sound, that shit is so clear and the bass is unreal and like said in another post its not even close to being at full potential. ARC def has the best sound around, if u get the chance to hear it when its cranked out atleast half way u will all see its unreal!!!!!!