Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Party not to be missed during WMC '03

laliux

Mar 20, 2003

Op Classic / Om: WMC

Op Classic Presents:

Om: The United Nations of Future Music

Join us for a night of Music to Unite to!

In partnership with BPM Magazine and Om Records.

THURSDAY, MARCH 20, 2003

Room 1- Downstairs:

Mark Farina

Marques Wyatt

Afro-Mystik (Live!)

King Britt

Kaskade

Andy Caldwell

Room 2- Upstairs:

Fred Everything

Johnny Fiasco

King Kooba

John Howard

J Boogie

Rithma & More!

Visual Installations by Blasthaus

10PM-5AM

@ Goddess

681 Washington Ave.

Miami Beach, FL

Originally posted by laliux

Mar 20, 2003

Op Classic / Om: WMC

Op Classic Presents:

Om: The United Nations of Future Music

Join us for a night of Music to Unite to!

In partnership with BPM Magazine and Om Records.

THURSDAY, MARCH 20, 2003

Room 1- Downstairs:

Mark Farina

Marques Wyatt

Afro-Mystik (Live!)

King Britt

Kaskade

Andy Caldwell

Room 2- Upstairs:

Fred Everything

Johnny Fiasco

King Kooba

John Howard

J Boogie

Rithma & More!

Visual Installations by Blasthaus

10PM-5AM

@ Goddess

681 Washington Ave.

Miami Beach, FL

Wow .... nice ... :eek:

Laliux ... hat to do now... apparently that's the same nite as Sasha and Digweed at the new Space :eek: :eek: :hat:

i like when people promote the club. thanks for the post. i really appreciate it. the om party is always one of the best at goddess during wmc. the night before if you love that music you might want to check out tantra for the deep party with dj's marquis wyatt, mark farina and king britt. could you imagine those dj's upclose and personal in such a sexy setting.

i promise there is so much more to come....

david grutman

buddy, that because they bring the hot shit each year. how you could ever pass on the om party is beyond me. the vibe, music and energy was incredible last year. i remember when the manager had to cut the music last year and the crowd went crazy. cheering and applauding wyatt. that was with out a doubt the dopest party i have been to in a long time.

Im not sure - confusion is striking me once again .. I think I'd go to the Om party over the Deep party, Goddess is a bigger venue .. I know for a fact the Deep party is going to be stuffed much like the Om party although the fact that they'll be up close and personal does appeal to me more ...

ah, fuck it .. I think I'll go to both :) ... Fred Everything doesnt come around very often and I've been dying to check him out .. His production is SOLID along with the rest of that lineup

come on Frank, I know if I buy you a few rounds I could get you into Goddess :drunk:

attachment.php?s=&postid=1255012

David: You are welcome, just hook it up!! :)

damn, if the party schedule conflicts with Sasha and Digweed I am going to Space..those are the only big DJs I will be checking out , then I will probably be at the small parties which are more fun. The Deep party @ Tantra sounds good so I most definitely be there. :D

well...i've been going to the OM party for the past 5 years. so i know what to expect from them. yes they bring it year in year out. but i personally don't enjoy myself being in a club that is that packed, that takes me over an hour to get in and that leaves no room to dance, walk, or even scratch your ass. and this is basically the same lineup they had last year.

IMO, the best OM party i've been to was at Lola's about 3 years ago. and the one before that at the mission was almost as good.