Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Great thursday night with BUGOUT@METRO LOUNGE

ml2k1

bri-what happened at the end?

I knew it was goin to be a good night when i got there early and had the best cheeseburger I've had in months. Shit was money.

Thanks to everyone for coming out, once again I had a blast and that extra hour really allowed me to do some things i wanted to do-- ladies looking lovely over there as usual...

My bday (1.30) festivites are coming up-- so far we got a party at exit friday 1/31 with me and danny woo and at abyss on wed 2/5...other events still being worked out :rock:

Plus i got Exit's Main Floor for afterhours on 2/14 (friday)

thanks George, Jason, and Petey as well as Josh and everyone else for the supp't...also shouts to Justin H (thanks for helping with the wire) and Joe Gio for stopping thru :rock:

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Let me clarify, the music was good all night. THe end didnt have to do with the music. Some people will understand what I mean.

:D

Fuck it Bri.

Last night was umm whats the word Im looking for... we cant use sick can we? haha

Bugster you did a great job kid had the girls on the bar all night (not mentioning names) and kept the crowd rocking. Got me all psyched for the retro metro tonight. You did a great job.

See ya soon.

Great time..... nice

George referring to the blonde haired, juiced up, drunk of the week at Metro.... The guy was crying like a bitch by the time he got the door shown to him.... Funny incident, George is a generous guy but don't make him snap aka Big Poppa Pump

Holla!!!!!!!! If ya hear me!