Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Love?

liquidflow

hey, I see alot of postings about love and all here and wanted to ask a question to you guys/girls. How do you know when you love someone or you are just extremely comfortable with them? I have a g/f who I have been with for two yrs and I don't know if what I feel is love or just dependance because I forgot how it felt to be single. If anyone can give me some incite, it would be nice. Thx

Originally posted by liquidflow

hey, I see alot of postings about love and all here and wanted to ask a question to you guys/girls. How do you know when you love someone or you are just extremely comfortable with them? I have a g/f who I have been with for two yrs and I don't know if what I feel is love or just dependance because I forgot how it felt to be single. If anyone can give me some incite, it would be nice. Thx

The only word of advice I can think of. Going by what you said. I would say that you are not in love. Cause I believe if you are in love with someone it is something you cannot confusewith any other feeling. Most likely if you feel that is is possibly something else. Chances are it is. Alot of times couples get to the point of being so used to each other that they just stay with each other out of convienience and not love. They get so used to having each other around that they dont want to lost the companionship. Which eventually leads to cheating and or finding someone else who can fill the void.

Hope I made some sense...

If not. I don't know what else to say. But I have been there before...

GO out and meet other girls(not just one) and hang out with them.....then see if you still have the same feelings for you current girl of 2years. If you still feel the same way after you do this, then you know what to do and if the feelings have changed then move on

ALso during this time dont spend too much time with your current girl, give her the gift of missing you, dont call her every day, do take her out every day/pay for her, instead go out with others girls for about a month or two and have fun and see what happens

Originally posted by Taub

GO out and meet other girls(not just one) and hang out with them.....then see if you still have the same feelings for you current girl of 2years. If you still feel the same way after you do this, then you know what to do and if the feelings have changed then move on

ALso during this time dont spend too much time with your current girl, give her the gift of missing you, dont call her every day, do take her out every day/pay for her, instead go out with others girls for about a month or two and have fun and see what happens

Great suggestion. People do not realize what it actually does for a realationship when you realize what it is like to miss someone...

Originally posted by elementx

Great suggestion. People do not realize what it actually does for a realationship when you realize what it is like to miss someone...

My take on this, being single again or going back to 'unsure' love relationship is just about one and the same. You either bask in the constant uncertainty and mind wracking of being in that relationship or being single and friggin lonely.

Choose your poison wisely..... just ma $0.02... ;)

This is how I knew I was in love........

1: we were in the living room with no Tv no radio on ...no nothing and we were just talking like friends.....that never happened before

2: when we were getting dressed and he had the radio on and he was playing air drums I knew I loved him...and he looked so cute.

3: when he told me he loved me from the first day he met me..and I knew exactly how he felt

4: when he asked me to marry him in a crowded restrurant and the ring in my dessert.

5: and lastly....when he booked a room for us after we got engaged and had rose petals all over the bed when I we got in the room.

I couldnt love another man the same way!!!!!

Thx guys for your responses. I dont think I am in love. Elementx hit it on the nose. I am already at that point where I feel like cheating, not because I want to, but just because It's the only way I could find out if I really love the girl or not. I dont know what to do :( I have broken up with her 3 times, and i miss her and get back with her. The thing is, I dont know if I miss her or just her presence. I just hate being alone. I think I am just gonna break it off because love can't be this confusing if it's real. It's not fair to her if I am not dedicated I guess. I don't really wanna go out with other girls while I am with her because I wouldn't want her to do it to me. I am still young, so i will just break up. "Let someone go and if they come back to you, thats when you know its love"

Originally posted by glowgirl

This is how I knew I was in love........

1: we were in the living room with no Tv no radio on ...no nothing and we were just talking like friends.....that never happened before

2: when we were getting dressed and he had the radio on and he was playing air drums I knew I loved him...and he looked so cute.

3: when he told me he loved me from the first day he met me..and I knew exactly how he felt

4: when he asked me to marry him in a crowded restrurant and the ring in my dessert.

5: and lastly....when he booked a room for us after we got engaged and had rose petals all over the bed when I we got in the room.

I couldnt love another man the same way!!!!!

Damn, that's beautiful! Much props for your man :clap::D

That is true :love:

Love is when she is sick, hair all matted down from being in bed all day, eyes all puffy and sleepy, face pale, wearing a sweat shirt, and she says "god, I feel like shit... how bad do I look"

and you say "beautiful"... and you really mean it.

And agreed, if you don't know, you don't have it.

Originally posted by shroomy

Love is when she is sick, hair all matted down from being in bed all day, eyes all puffy and sleepy, face pale, wearing a sweat shirt, and she says "god, I feel like shit... how bad do I look"

and you say "beautiful"... and you really mean it.

And agreed, if you don't know, you don't have it.

very nicely said...;)

Originally posted by shroomy

if you don't know, you don't have it.

:D purrfect :D

through thick and thin. . .right?

and there are thicker times than much else. . .

~If u can enjoy the great moments to the max. . .but when times get hard u are just "unsure" or u "dont want to deal with it" and can easily just give up with "its over" or "i think we need a break". . .obviously theres something wrong with the relationship and more imporantly. . .something lacking inside you.~