Clubplanet Nightlife Community

test: how dateable are you?

weyes

check out thespark's "are you dateable?" test:

http://test.thespark.com/datetest

here are my results:

Damn, J-Lo! You are...

76%

dateable! Attractive and confident, witty and charming, a healthy ambrosia-based diet... you're wanted in the 48 contiguous states, you slayer. Call me. Seduce me. Make me a man (or woman.) Not only do you know how to turn a guy's (or girl's) engines on, but you also know how to oil, lube and rotate it. You put the "elation" back into "relationship," and the "night" back into "one-night stand."

FUN FACT...

people more dateable than you (29%)

people just as dateable as you (3%)

people less dateable than you (66%)

:D

I couldn't get past the first dumbass question.... :rolleyes:

Have you ever fantasized about getting yourself cloned (either a same sex or opposite sex clone) so that you could date yourself? I have.

Yes! Kissing myself in the mirror leaves me so empty!

I loathe you, egomaniac pervert

that test was friggin gay

...but it made me laugh

I got the same results... what a surprise

Damn, J-Lo! You are...

70%

dateable! Attractive and confident, witty and charming, a healthy ambrosia-based diet... you're wanted in the 48 contiguous states, you slayer. Call me. Seduce me. Make me a man (or woman.) Not only do you know how to turn a guy's (or girl's) engines on, but you also know how to oil, lube and rotate it. You put the "elation" back into "relationship," and the "night" back into "one-night stand."

Originally posted by darthvader

I couldn't get past the first dumbass question.... :rolleyes:

Have you ever fantasized about getting yourself cloned (either a same sex or opposite sex clone) so that you could date yourself? I have.

Yes! Kissing myself in the mirror leaves me so empty!

I loathe you, egomaniac pervert

Darth... Love the Sig... I am a huge NHRA fan... As well as NASCAR...

Damn, Rico! You are...

78%

dateable! Attractive and confident, witty and charming, a healthy ambrosia-based diet... you're wanted in the 48 contiguous states, you slayer. Call me. Seduce me. Make me a woman (or man.) Not only do you know how to turn a girl's (or guy's) engines on, but you also know how to oil, lube and rotate it. You put the "elation" back into "relationship," and the "night" back into "one-night stand."

Mild congratulations, you are...

55%

dateable! You are neither more not less dateable than your peers-- welcome to the land of mediocrity, home of the masses! You have an undeniable animal magnetism, but you're just as likely to attract small animals as you are to attract human beings. Nevertheless, the people you flirt with generally find you funny and cute, or "fute." You have good hygiene, which is an imporant aspect of relationships involving two or more people. Avoid seafood and walks in the woods.

Damn, Rico! You are...

74%

dateable! Attractive and confident, witty and charming, a healthy ambrosia-based diet... you're wanted in the 48 contiguous states, you slayer. Call me. Seduce me. Make me a woman (or man.) Not only do you know how to turn a girl's (or guy's) engines on, but you also know how to oil, lube and rotate it. You put the "elation" back into "relationship," and the "night" back into "one-night stand."

Damn, Rico! You are...

74%

Damn, J-Lo! You are...

82%

good to know...

Damn, Rico! You are...

83%

errr....

Damn, J-Lo! You are...

81%

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

That test had some weird questions and choices for answers, but I was also J-Lo, 84%. This test Purity Test, its much better I think:tongue:

The purity test always depresses me because it says that 80% of the world is more pure than me...

I'm I really that bad?!

WTF

Mild congratulations, you are...

59%

dateable! You are neither more not less dateable than your peers-- welcome to the land of mediocrity, home of the masses! You have an undeniable animal magnetism, but you're just as likely to attract small animals as you are to attract human beings. Nevertheless, the people you flirt with generally find you funny and cute, or "fute." You have good hygiene, which is an imporant aspect of relationships involving two or more people. Avoid seafood and walks in the woods.