sorry if this sounds cocky but

no id rather NOT be anyother dj

ill just be me-

i like seeing my mom showup at the clubs when im hitting the DARK TECHNO-

she swears she never comes and that she cant stand the music-

but ive seen her-

and ive checked the mileage on the car too--:laugh:

i like what im doing now with all my efforts-

hope all the NY HEADS will enjoy my return too..

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

ok...then what Festival would u wanna play?

Same one im doing this summer --

the WARP PARTY- LIQID SOUND SCAPE-

i do it every year-

you want to come? its free-- well except for all the drinks i ask everyone to bring that is....

volleyball

LIVE djs

BBQed food

and a nice secluded beach about 10 mins from it....

this is where you instant message me isnt it?

I'd be Robbie Tronco, at any venue! I'm a Philly guy, so I'm kinda biased when I say that. But then again..the #1 selling house/trance single of all time in Europe is Fright Train...would be #1 in the U.S. as well if it weren't for that annoying Sandstorm. #1 in all of Europe, and #2 in the U.S. ain't too bad! Thats where I'd like to be as a producer...as far as a DJ goes...how about Louie DeVito? I know most people don't like him either and don't think he's that good as a live DJ, like I do....but ya know what...here in the U.S. he's got to be the most well known DJ that isnt associated with hip-hop. These might seem like materialist reasons, but is there a point to them? :confused:

Originally posted by mangos

I'd be Robbie Tronco, at any venue! I'm a Philly guy, so I'm kinda biased when I say that. But then again..the #1 selling house/trance single of all time in Europe is Fright Train...would be #1 in the U.S. as well if it weren't for that annoying Sandstorm. #1 in all of Europe, and #2 in the U.S. ain't too bad

i've gotten to know robbie a bit over the past year...he's a cool guy and really loves his music....he's a legend and does'nt really get enough credit for the work he does....

but for me....if i were a DJ for one day....i'd defintely have to be Carl Cox or Tiesto....just because they get the chance to showcase their talents in front of massive amounts of people on any given night:cool:

Armin Van Buuren... so that I could play at Sensation or GCCC then go home and have sex with myself 'cause I'm so damn hot

:aright:

(actually, I would really want to be... Danny Tenaglia I think. And play at Arc rather than any festival, just to see what's it like to be running that joint!)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Armin Van Buuren... so that I could play at Sensation or GCCC then go home and have sex with myself 'cause I'm so damn hot

:aright:

OMG! I forgot about Armin for a second.. but you're right.. I think I switch my vote to being Armin.. :drool:

I would want to be Tiesto at like Dance department or some shit like that, or Armin in Ibiza, or Cox in one of the big venues

I would Just love to have all those people cheering me on and me just droppnig sick beats for people> Some day it will be me and i dont need to look up to any other DJs

If i had a chance i would like to spin aT ArC because the sound over there is RIDICULOUS!!!! and i would love to hear my records playing through that shit,

To sick

I was there last night for san. kleinberg

sick