Clubplanet Nightlife Community

burgers

atomicapples

Originally posted by weyes

splashtopani2.gifsplash1bottom2.jpgsplash2.jpg

the best :aright: !!! too bad you're on the east coast :( . if you ever come out west, make sure you order your burger "animal style"; that's the tastiest way to get 'em, and not on the menu ;) .

In-n-Out is THE BEST... delicious! Another reason that I'm happy half of my family lives out there! :)

Originally posted by mystify82281

In-n-Out is THE BEST... delicious! Another reason that I'm happy half of my family lives out there! :)

yeah - in case you don't know about the three secret ways of ordering their burgers, i'll let ya in on it here :) :

animal style: by far the most popular, and my fave :aright: . the meat is cooked in the sauce, so it's extra juicy (i believe that's how they do it), and the onions are grilled, not raw.

jungle style: twice all the vegetable matter - lettuce, tomatoes, onions. i'm not sure if they double the pickles or not.

protein style: the burger is bunless, wrapped in lettuce instead. it gets incredibly messy. really, really messy. besides, i figure, if you're gonna eat at a fast food place anyway, are you really gonna count your carbs for that meal?

NO WAY!!! i am DIEHARD Jack in the box when i roll out west!! Bacon Bacon forever!!!!! :aright:

the best :aright: !!! too bad you're on the east coast :( . if you ever come out west, make sure you order your burger "animal style"; that's the tastiest way to get 'em, and not on the menu ;) .

don't forget carl's jr.....(good spicy chicken sandwiches!!!)

and jack in the box..munchies at 3 in the morning and you roll into jack in the crack...the best :aright:

you didnt see my post up top for jack in the box...best shit

love the carls jr cheddar and onion burger, but dont get too close to anyone else after that thing...

anyone here like del taco?

Originally posted by sassa

don't forget carl's jr.....(good spicy chicken sandwiches!!!)

and jack in the box..munchies at 3 in the morning and you roll into jack in the crack...the best :aright:

i've never eaten anything at either jack in the crack or carl's jr. that i cared for. i don't like spicy food, sassa, so i wouldn't get the spicy chicken sandwich at carl's jr.; is there anything else that's good? and what about at jack's? i really don't like their fries (although i'll acknowledge that in-n-out's fries are an acquired taste).