Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jp's Fuckin Birthday Party !!!!

Originally posted by ibclubbin

were we at the same birthday party cause the one I went to SUCKED BALLS:mad:

nah it would have been fun if he didnt play filler music all fuckin day long...were it not for the vocals late afternoon, that would have been the worst day of music I ever ever ever heard in there

BG

i could have told you this was how the party would be.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njangel

I had a pretty decent time, better than I had the last time I went, but I wouldn’t say it was anything special. Got there around 10 left about 8:30. Besides Like a prayer, in your eyes, be free & the hurting I think he played like shit:no: . Most of it was just repetitive tech. Not a big fan of through the rain or the Christina Aguilera song he dropped. Hopefully he got better after I left. Not a bad time, but it def. wasn’t worth 50$.

Dont forget about Feel Alive and PAULA COLE:rock:

and you only spent $50? ;):tongue:

BG

were we at the same birthday party cause the one I went to SUCKED BALLS:mad:

nah it would have been fun if he didnt play filler music all fuckin day long...were it not for the vocals late afternoon, that would have been the worst day of music I ever ever ever heard in there

BG

I totally agree that might have been the worst display of music ever witnessed.....in fact the loyalist of JP fans that i know agree on that...he showed no direction his mixing was fucking atrocious he was obviously fucking wacked and tell JP to can the fucking red satin pajama's....he looked like a fucking clown..

Now to the good stuff unbearable heat......bouncers trying to shake people down....Alot of kids who think they are hardcore but cant handle their shit ..people who shouldnt go out without first putting on deoderant and the topper of the night gay I LOVE JP shirts worn by guys....

shit for 50 bucks if i wanted to hear pots and pans i would have cleaned out my dishwasher....so all you yo yo's that said the music was awesome get off JP's dick and come out of the closet.

i am very content that i didint go (although most of my friends thought i was lying when i was telling them i wasnt going)

most of my friends said it was horrible, music was bad and the crowd was worse..

highlights were: Cleveland, DT dancing away downstairs and then DT spinning and impromptu set downstairs

Originally posted by kelly0616

Im glad to hear you had such a great time axel.....lets not get to excited about factory we have the one night party friday:beer: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

oh thats right the one night party! :aright: its gonna be another great night like the last one :D ..can't wait for this one ;)

Ok bottom line I had a great time. I was there with lots of friends, the music wasn't the absolute best its ever been but i thought it was pretty damn good. Then again i was in the basement for awhile. Everybody always says the same thing after a theme night or big party. "The music sucked!" C'mon the guy spins for 24 hours what the hell do you expect. I'm sure for those of you that thought it "sucked" you probably stayed for 5 hours and you'll def. go back.

Originally posted by mrbadabing

Ok bottom line I had a great time. I was there with lots of friends, the music wasn't the absolute best its ever been but i thought it was pretty damn good. Then again i was in the basement for awhile. Everybody always says the same thing after a theme night or big party. "The music sucked!" C'mon the guy spins for 24 hours what the hell do you expect. I'm sure for those of you that thought it "sucked" you probably stayed for 5 hours and you'll def. go back.

..No actually I stayed for 10 hours & would have stayed longer to see if he got better, but I had to be up early this morning. Of course I'll go back, I never said that I wouldn't, but if you think the garbage he played in between dropping a few classics classifies as "good music" - then hey that is your opinion, but since you said you were the basement for awhile maybe your confusing cleveland w/jp.

Originally posted by njangel

..No actually I stayed for 10 hours & would have stayed longer to see if he got better, but I had to be up early this morning. Of course I'll go back, I never said that I wouldn't, but if you think the garbage he played in between dropping a few classics classifies as "good music" - then hey that is your opinion, but since you said you were the basement for awhile maybe your confusing cleveland w/jp.

I'm not trying to start drama just trying to say that I hate when people are like it sucked because it was crowded, there were guys with there shirts off, everybody was way too fucked up, blah blah etc. It's factory cmon if that shit bothers you maybe you should try a local bar.

C'mon the guy spins for 24 hours what the hell do you expect. I'm sure for those of you that thought it "sucked" you probably stayed for 5 hours and you'll def. go back.

what a stupid fuckin comment:rolleyes:

im sure within the past ten to fifteen years of house music there is more than 24 hours of good music....just because you play for a long time doesnt mean you have to fill it with garbage....classix night was phenominal....and even if he didnt play classix, there is plenty of good recent (past few months) shit out that he could be playing rather than boring filler

and I'll go back because i do have fun there WHEN THE MUSIC IS GOOD...but i gotta stay away from themes.....waste of money

BG

what a stupid fuckin comment:rolleyes:

im sure within the past ten to fifteen years of house music there is more than 24 hours of good music....just because you play for a long time doesnt mean you have to fill it with garbage....classix night was phenominal....and even if he didnt play classix, there is plenty of good recent (past few months) shit out that he could be playing rather than boring filler

and I'll go back because i do have fun there WHEN THE MUSIC IS GOOD...but i gotta stay away from themes.....waste of money

BG

You know what your probably right about the music. If I'm not feeling what JP is playing I usually take a walk to the basement which happens quite often. My point is if I think a club "sucks" I leave.

You know what your probably right about the music. If I'm not feeling what JP is playing I usually take a walk to the basement which happens quite often. My point is if I think a club "sucks" I leave.

i dont care for the vibe of the basement...its too bright and empty (usually cold too :shake: )

I understand your point but the problem is this....you can't always leave....unless you drive by yourself and decide its time to pick up and go, usually youre with people who may want to stay.....also there is something about JP that makes it hard for you to leave because you know, AS SOON AS YOU DO, he will play something that you were waiting to hear all day and then youll be pissed at yourself for leaving....then the next time you go you close it out and dont even hear it....fuckin JP :laugh:

however, yesterday was the first time i ever walked out of there 100% content to leave and i didnt care at all what i was gonna miss because I had enough and I had more important ways to spend my night :D

BG

I def. hear you. I don't know maybe I was with a great group of friends but I had a really good time. The crowd, music, shows, etc. I thought were good. I can remember being there for the christmas party. I thought it was horrible. I couldn't wait to leave. I actually called for a ride because my crackhead friends didn't want to leave. lol

Hey Jerrycxtacy your guys shirts were great. Were you guys with girls wearing the same shirts because I saw like six girls wearing I love JP shirts also

yeah that was us.. i rolled up with like 8 people, we all wore the same i love jp shirts... everyone loved them!!

i went to SF, against my will basically..........

it will be my last time, i havent been enjoying the music there lately so i really didnt wanna go this time.

i will say i thought it was the best he played in a long time.

we got there at 8am and left at 10, my "bf" left at 12am........JP was still going after 9 was when he started playing hard.........

over all i had a really good time there....hanging with friends (which was the point) listen to the music and taking in my last time at factory for a really long time

I'm not trying to start drama just trying to say that I hate when people are like it sucked because it was crowded, there were guys with there shirts off, everybody was way too fucked up, blah blah etc. It's factory cmon if that shit bothers you maybe you should try a local bar.

If you go back and actually READ my review I dont say shit about the crowd, vibe, or how pack it was (which it really wasnt considering it was a theme night). I commented only on the music! I dont care if I'm jammed in between two juice heads w/no shirts on, all G'd out, spilling tina on my head - If the music is good, then its worth. I know some ppl say factory sucked for those reasons, but Im not one of them. So direct your comments to them.