Clubplanet Nightlife Community

High

fineones

I wish I knew about this earlier, I puff at least twice a day a bowl and a blunt. Thats what I did today. When I go by my friends house me and her can smoke all day and night. SO if I bumped this everday since feburary, my post count would be huge.

Ladyshady is a tru smoker, We should all get together and have a big smokeout. The only think is you all have to bring a blunt and everyone gets to smoke it to the head.

So everytime I smoke I have to bump here?

Originally posted by housedog

Ladyshady is a tru smoker, We should all gettogether and have a big smokeout. The only think is you all have to bring a blunt and everyone gets to smoke it to the head.

thanks, i try

i smoke. its what i do. :grin3:

fuck yeah, im so down for a smokeout

anyone else?

by the way...bump :tongue:

I am down for a smokeout.

When we have smokeouts sometimes, we have contests to soo who could smoke the longest. Likw when someone says they cant smoke no more they are out.

Originally posted by ladyshady

thanks, i try

i smoke. its what i do. :grin3:

fuck yeah, im so down for a smokeout

anyone else?

by the way...bump :tongue:

Originally posted by housedog

I wish I knew about this earlier, I puff at least twice a day a bowl and a blunt. Thats what I did today. When I go by my friends house me and her can smoke all day and night. SO if I bumped this everday since feburary, my post count would be huge.

Ladyshady is a tru smoker, We should all get together and have a big smokeout. The only think is you all have to bring a blunt and everyone gets to smoke it to the head.

So everytime I smoke I have to bump here?

im horrible at meet ups...i get to high and miss them :cool:

Here I am :D What stick did you eat?

I smoked 2 blunts and 2 bowls yesterday. Today my BF gets back from Florida, I am greeting her with a fat L of goody :bong: so then e can look all :goofy:

Lady Shady are you from Jerzee?

bumppp :D

pretty crumped.......smoked some nice blunts and ate a stick

now i smoke just to keep this thread alive! hehe..

where are all my weedheads ? :(

:goofy:

Originally posted by fineones

the problem with smoking is...

u forget

so remebering to post about smoking

man thats tough

BUMPPPPP!!

Thats what I was thinkin last night when I was high... I saw this thread and was like, "wow I totally forgot this was here."

I see, do you live around Todt HilL Road? Oneoof my friends girlfriends lives over there. I only eat xanax for when its time for bed, pop 2 and I will call you in the morning.

Today I smoke 1 blunt and six bowls.

I guess it was a slow day for anyone else to puff. Oh Well I will be pack tomorrow. I will be hanging out all day with friends so its time for another marathon. Its funny causes it all done by me and one other friend of mine. Do you think we smoke too much?

housedog.......i ate a nice xanax stick........that shit makes u forget everything. i even forgot i posted that :laugh:

and no, im not from jersey......staten island :shaky:

fineones.......awesome pic! :bong: