Clubplanet Nightlife Community

High

fineones

Originally posted by grtstprtyevr

And a premature bump for next week when I'll be flying away to my own little puffer paradiso - a place they call

Amsterdaaaaaaaaaaaaam!

:smoke:

Keep it high CP!

'

fuking amsterdamn...have a great time...make sure u go to this place called the 'green house' i forgot where it is...but its like the best palce out there...

oh and ...since it was biggie memorial yest..i got high and thought i could freestlye..all night....

:laugh:

Originally posted by erica127

BUMP for a bowl last night, then goin upstairs to see my boys & a blunt there for me & watched "The Ring" again (dumbass)..

BUMP for a bowl this afternoon before class :D

can u please return that shit to block buster ..all i wanted to do was rent it yest ..oh well

Originally posted by fineones

can u please return that shit to block buster ..all i wanted to do was rent it yest ..oh well

my sis bought it for me on DVD yesterday....you really gotta watch it high, scarey shit...my roommate was scared to take out the garbage last nite, lol

Originally posted by grtstprtyevr

Bump for my daily wake and bake bong rip

Bump for my pre-class necessary blunt tip

And bump for the blunts I'll be smoking tonight

Since it's my pop's birthday, gotta celebrate right!

:smoke:

my dad can't hang wit us cuz he said the pot is soo different that it use to be...he will take like 3 hits & he's gone for the night...i wish i was like that

Originally posted by ladyshady

you smoke with your pop??

:confused:

:laugh2:

Ha.. actually my dad's more of a drunk than a pothead (he's Russian) but he's cool with weed. While all the drunken Ruskies were toasting with vodka, I was puffin' away on my blunt... and they all understand :cool: