Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A party for the musically inclined.....SF FRIDAYS!

Yes!!!!!!!! Finally a party for the musically inclined.

MIX

SOUND FACTORY FRIDAYS

DJs liek carl cox, sasha and digweed, tall paul, lodi...etc...

bet part is no matter whos DJin ticekt prices dont go above $25 unless we have a 40k DJ ;-)

This party is going to be crazy!

Finally a real party..bring back TWILO!!!!!

What does everyone think?

Originally posted by menacenj1982

MIX

SOUND FACTORY FRIDAYS

bet part is no matter whos DJin ticekt prices dont go above $25 unless we have a 40k DJ ;-)

did you really put Carl Cox, S&D and LODI in the same sentence?

well I can see this is DEFINITELY a party for the muscially inclined

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i'm letting u know 3 of the 50+ Djs tha have already committed...

i cant list them all some u will probably shy awya to and some not....

so i see udo centrofly thursdays....good music party too bad its a box...lets get a real club muscailyl inclined......

listen you fucking faggot your the same promoter who tries to convert resteraunts into a club by having a "DJ" drag in a coffin and some speakers. you illiterate flier bomber. go hit the local mall and tannin salon

so i see udo centrofly thursdays....good music party too bad its a box...lets get a real club muscailyl inclined......

motherfucker if u could spell i might actually pay attention

as for centro bein a box....SO?...if dope dj's spun in my bathroom id have a sick time...the best club in the city (VINYL) looks like shit...

Originally posted by johnholmes

listen you fucking faggot your the same promoter who tries to convert resteraunts into a club by having a "DJ" drag in a coffin and some speakers. you illiterate flier bomber. go hit the local mall and tannin salon

Did you just call me a faggot? Keep hiding behind your words you fuckin herb. As for bringing in speakers you annoying piece of shit. Company Bs is a college ktu driven party fuckin moron. U know shit about promotion nor the scene as a whole. Keep hiding behind oyur words.

As for centro being a box. What the fuck is your point genius. Yes i said it was a BOX! I never said the music wasnt good slick. I said lets keep that kind of vibe alive and bring good music to a "real" club.

As for vynel being the best club im NYC. Wake the fuck up..vynel does 400 people on a good fuckin night. the music is always the great but I dont give a fuck what people say. That fuckin place dosent even have a god damn liquor license. When epeople go out they want to drink and have a good time as well as listne to great music. The point of SF fridays is to bring interntional good music back to NYC.

JOHNHOLMES. You a re a usless idiot and one of the most hated peopel on CLUBPLANET. you hide behind your words. YOur opinion means nothing. YOu know your some skinny herb sitting at his work computer making a cool 30k a year delivering the mail in your company and driving ur used CL thinking your big time. YOUR NOT. your annyoing. as for me not spelling correctly its a god damn message board.. Who gives a shit!. rolleyes:

We try and bring NYC a good party and get nothing but hate.

CLubplanet. is filled with so many fuckin haters it makes me sick.

:

As for centro being a box. What the fuck is your point genius. I never said the music wasnt good slick. I said lets keep this kind of vibe alive and bring good music to a "real" club.

As for vynel being the best club im NYC. Wake the fuck up..vynel does 400 people on a good fuckin night. the music is always the best btu I dont give afuc what people say. That fuckin place dosent even have a god mdan liquor license. When epeople go out they want todrink and havea good time. the point of SF fridays is to bring interntaional good music back to NYC.

so instead of supporting the scene as a whole..you shit on other spots..:rolleyes:

good luck...

Originally posted by solbeam

so instead of supporting the scene as a whole..you shit on other spots..:rolleyes:

good luck...

Yeah seriously.......

Half of promotion is playin the politician and not bashing other people's parties in an effort to promote your own. In this case you happen to go after Centro Thursdays which happen to be one of the best parties going in the city.........its on a different night and everything so why bash the party and the venue?

You come out and say 'a party for the musically inclined'.....does this mean everyone that doesn't go knows shit about music? Statements like that will automatically put people on the defensive and start going back after you. What do you think?

Originally posted by solbeam

good luck...

I wasn't aware I was shitting on any spots. I think Centro-Fly is a great party . Fuck that its better then great. The music selection is always on point whichi is to say alot of NYC clubs nowadays. I said it was small which it is. Stating a fact isn't shitting on clubs. Bashing a party and venue. Come on now please. I said the party was hot and the venue was small.

regardless lets bring back the music vibe IN NYC.

enough talk.....

Head promoters - ALUV, JOE LODI, BMI, NJNICK...i misght have missed some name

CLubplanet. is filled with so many fuckin haters it makes me sick.

Same post...

As for centro being a box. What the fuck is your point genius. Yes i said it was a BOX! I never said the music wasnt good slick. I said lets keep that kind of vibe alive and bring good music to a "real" club.

As for vynel being the best club im NYC. Wake the fuck up..vynel does 400 people on a good fuckin night. the music is always the great but I dont give a fuck what people say. That fuckin place dosent even have a god damn liquor license. When epeople go out they want to drink and have a good time as well as listne to great music. The point of SF fridays is to bring interntional good music back to NYC.

SLICK!

I wasn't aware I was shitting on any spots. I think Centro-Fly is a great party . Fuck that its better then great. The music selection is always on point whichi is to say alot of NYC clubs nowadays. I said it was small which it is. Stating a fact isn't shitting on clubs. Bashing a party and venue. Come on now please. I said the party was hot and the venue was small.

regardless lets bring back the music vibe IN NYC.

enough talk.....

Head promoters - ALUV, JOE LODI, BMI, NJNICK...i misght have missed some name

chief, remember one thing, Roxy tried the samething... now where is that party???

second of all, what car do u drive.. if u are taking shit about somebody driving a used cl??

peace

jonathan

pay no mind to this kid hes a fucking herb who stuffs fliers under windshields in nj FACT. he was telling me he is an NYU grad, the kid is a fucking illiterate mess. good luck bashing parties and getting somewhere in the "scene" dennis. he had the nerve to knock me cause i mentioned i made 45k clear last yr and im happy since im 22 out of college with a 2k1 cl and a condo in jersey. i didnt post that bragging either it was in defense of some thread that menacenj1982 bashed me.

MIX

SOUND FACTORY FRIDAYS

believe it or not.. but its gonna happen!!!! :D :D :D

centro fly is a box???? bwahahahahahaha, 2 floors 4 different rooms...yea it's really a box :blank::rolleyes: get a clue :idea:

Etienne! :D

johnhomles..

whydo u keep keep talkin? I'll say this one more time stop posting on my threads unless your rerady to back up your opinions. Everyone knows yor some PROMOTER that bashes parties to get his across faggot. Did't stiffler already teach you a lesson.

Keep posting oyur htreads bashign parties beauseyou have nothing better to do. MEET ME SOMETIME and ILL SMASH YOUR HEAD IN....if not please stop posting on my threads