Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Park Saturday???

Originally posted by A to Z

>Hows South Park been these day's? I'm playing there this saturday so i was just wondering what i'm in for...hope to see you guys there

Andrew Mendez :)

I was there last Saturday for my friends birthday and I thought it was a great. Good crowd.... and the place was filled... Very nice and classy atmosphere....

Good Luck :)

its a cool place...i like it...2 different types of music...hip hop in one room and finally FINALLY, a DJ with skills that is bringing something to the tables. whoever the SP promoters are...i hope you book this guy and leave the losers of steel that youve had in the past months home practicing...cause boy do they need it. as a matter of fact if you dj's are reading this...GIVE UP!!!!!!! :blown:

go collect stamps or something...just dont touch another set of turntables...please!!!

just my 2 cents. ;)

the place is alright. But I guess I went on a bad night because it SUCKED. It looked like the set of romper room but with tube tops.

Plus, they served drinks drinks in like dixie cups and jacked up the price.

I duno - it was my first time there though.

I would give it another shot.

But... my opinion as of now is that it SUCKS. :cool:

Originally posted by allishara

the place is alright. But I guess I went on a bad night because it SUCKED. It looked like the set of romper room but with tube tops.

Plus, they served drinks drinks in like dixie cups and jacked up the price.

I duno - it was my first time there though.

I would give it another shot.

But... my opinion as of now is that it SUCKS. :cool:

...i was there last sat....had fun ...was with a good group of people......have had 10 times better nights there........i would def give it another chance.....they switch the dj's around....and i realized sometimes the drinks were a little more throughout the night too?.........not a typical thing...........but like i said........my nights there are always good-great....never anything to turn me away!

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

anyone remember when that girl was DJing?????

she sooooooooooooo sucked ass

i was there one Saturday she tried to mix Luz with Missy Elliot

patricia starr!!! haha.. she was so washed up.. she looked like she was probably 25.. but really looked 35 cause she partied so much..

anyone remember when that girl was DJing?????

she sooooooooooooo sucked ass

i was there one Saturday she tried to mix Luz with Missy Elliot

....lol.....i never went for her......i think she was the dj they first started saturdays with.......i agree with dani....roveen was good............

she was when they first started saturdays, it was Tommy's big promo........a girl DJ.......she was good when she tried out, but once she started working she sucked, got too f-ed up all the time when she was spinning

just to show you that girls shouldnt dj!! :no: well most girls that is...

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

just to show you that girls shouldnt dj!! :no: well most girls that is...

...noo....goes to show..people who SUCK shouldn't dj.....and people who dj shouldn't get to ripped to perform.....i wouldn't go to work and blow lines ...throw back drinks ...and then try to cut someone's hair....sex has nothing to do with it:rolleyes: