Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All New Tech Fridays Continue @ Abyss in Room*3!!

Grand Opening Party Went Well, Amazing Music and good turnout.

Hopefully more of you check out the party, Very Different Sound for a Jersey Party. More Harder Tribal and Tech House.

This Week Richie Santana Will Be Droppin a mini set for me Along with Resident Mark Amatucci.

Be prepared to hear some SERIOUS Music!!!

If your more into the Commercial/Party Scene then the main room is for you. The all new PussyCat Lounge. Martini and Cigar Cart will be rollin around all night long.

DJ Unique Plays the best of all kinds of music all night long.

Hope to see you guys there to check out the new party.

Originally posted by djmikebugout

ahhh u know i cant--got part 1 of my bday parties in nyc friday night...but u better come rep at my party at Abyss next wednesday (2/5)!! I'll try and make it to a filthy friday soon tho :rock:

Mike Bugout

no doubt bug OUTTTTT... remind me about next wednesday.. i will represent the RT ;)

Originally posted by beezer

I cant wait....im gonna be there every Friday...fuckin siickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

JohN:hat:

You fawking love that shit beeeeeezer! This is the party for all the people who say the muzik in jersey sucks. No excuses now, let's see if you take advantage of it.

Originally posted by whatevaman

You fawking love that shit beeeeeezer! This is the party for all the people who say the muzik in jersey sucks. No excuses now, let's see if you take advantage of it.

aint that the fuckin truth...no fuckin excuses...this party is ridic and for those of you who havent checked it out, do yourselves a favor and go...hubsch krank

JohN:hat: