Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a *REAL* cherri review

Originally posted by johnholmes

LISTEN YOU FUCKING MOLE WHO WORKS AT H&R BLOCK GO PROCESS SOME W2s AND MAKE A FRESH POT OF COFFEE. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST ELITE I SPOKE MY MIND ON HOW HORRIBLE THEIR 2 PLACES THEY POST ABOUT EVERY FFING WEEK ALONG WITH THEIR "DJS".YOUR FUCKING DONE YOU LITTLE SHIT DONT WORRY YOUR GETTING A SMACK YOU TWIG

what makes you such the expert????????????

obviously they are doing something right since everyone keeps going back INCLUDING YOU

sorry you arent having fun, you must be used to "hole in the wall" dives

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stiffler

You spoke your mind which made sense to only you........everybody understood my postion on your redundant posts.............If its not personal, then approach the attack in a professional way and not your first grade attempts. As far as beating me up over the way I speak to you on a message board.........get a life.

DONT WORRY STICK BOY YOUR NOT GETTING BEATEN UP JUST SLAPPED LIKE THE LITTLE BITCH YOUR ARE. YOU TALK SO TOUGH ON HERE ITS COMICAL, ITS ALWAYS THE LITTLE SHITS WHO THINK THEIR TOUGH GUYS. I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT U SAY WHEN I SAY HI TO YOU, I WAS GONNA BE A DICK AND LITERALLY WALK UP AND HIT U BUT THATS NOT BEING A MAN.

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

what makes you such the expert????????????

obviously they are doing something right since everyone keeps going back INCLUDING YOU

sorry you arent having fun, you must be used to "hole in the wall" dives

SORRY I WENT ONCE AND VOWED NEVER AGAIN BUT I FIGURED ID GIVE IT ANOTHER TRY SINCE WHEN I BASHED IT EVERYONE WAS SAYIN IM MISSING OUT AND A HATER. PLU SI WANT TO MEET STIFFLER MORE THAN ANYTHING SO IM THERE THIS WEEK

My point to John Holmes.........read what Godisadj said.........made sense and was approached in a professional manner.............And was well received by everyone that read the thread. You on the other hand come on hear bad mouthing like the playground bully trying to steal someones lunch money.........

Oh yeah, I just love doing this to you.........nothing makes me feel better than making you look like the ass that you are. And if for that you wanna beat me up - oh well..........

Techno, are you friends with this kid?......I got the impression your maturity level was of much higher standards.

I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST ELITE

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

EVERY CHANCE YOU GET TO KNOCK AND MOCK ELITE YOU DO SO. IT'S NOT LIKE YOU GO TO CHERRI ALL THE TIME AND GIVE YOUR REVIEW OR HONEST VIEW OF THE PLACE, I'D SAY YOU HAVE SOME ODD OBSESSION WITH ELITE THAT MUST STEM BACK TO SOMETHING ELSE

SORRY I WENT ONCE AND VOWED NEVER AGAIN BUT I FIGURED ID GIVE IT ANOTHER TRY SINCE WHEN I BASHED IT EVERYONE WAS SAYIN IM MISSING OUT AND A HATER. PLU SI WANT TO MEET STIFFLER MORE THAN ANYTHING SO IM THERE THIS WEEK

see its pointless to talk shit though, you only went 2 times, so post your opinion and leave it at that..............if you only went twice then you only have 2 opinions, but i have noticed you have opinion after opinion week after week and thats just not right

so where have you been since cherri??? anywhere good?

Originally posted by tommytempts

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

EVERY CHANCE YOU GET TO KNOCK AND MOCK ELITE YOU DO SO. IT'S NOT LIKE YOU GO TO CHERRI ALL THE TIME AND GIVE YOUR REVIEW OR HONEST VIEW OF THE PLACE, I'D SAY YOU HAVE SOME ODD OBSESSION WITH ELITE THAT MUST STEM BACK TO SOMETHING ELSE

CANT SAY I DO IF YOU NOTICED I STOPPED BASHING THEM TILL I CHECK IT OUT AGAIN. THEN I WILL POST AN HONEST REVIEW OF HOW IT IS. AS FOR RIVER ST BASHING THATS A GIVEN THAT PLACE IS HORRENDOUS DO THEY STILL HAVE THE ROCK MUSIC PLAYIN AT THE BAR AS YOU WALK IN LEADING TO THE "CLUB" AREA

Originally posted by godisadj

thats what i'm saying the crowd is kind of weak where you have to hear dark beat to your ears hurt.

please play NEW MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to let you know, Joe did drop a few new trax on saturday

Billie Ray martin - Honey (tsettos mix)

Donne Deloren - The Hurting..this track is Bangin

Conjure one - Tears from the Moon (Rivera Mix)

Originally posted by thehype

how was the crowds reaction to "the hurting". when i played it everyone went home. lol. i should of played the relentless synths over it. :laugh:

DONT WORRY STICK BOY YOUR NOT GETTING BEATEN UP JUST SLAPPED LIKE THE LITTLE BITCH YOUR ARE. YOU TALK SO TOUGH ON HERE ITS COMICAL, ITS ALWAYS THE LITTLE SHITS WHO THINK THEIR TOUGH GUYS. I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT U SAY WHEN I SAY HI TO YOU, I WAS GONNA BE A DICK AND LITERALLY WALK UP AND HIT U BUT THATS NOT BEING A MAN.

I dont know why I keep responding to you, but I guess its fun......Now first take a breath.......Then read slowly.....this may help you comprehend what I am saying!

Its not talking tough when you try to prove a point to someone who comes off as being so ignorant. Believe me its quite frustrating taking time out to get something across to you to have you respond with utter nonsense. So I apologize if it comes off as acting tough. I happen to be a very stubborn individual that never gives up til his point is proven. This I have obviously done with you and in the meantime pissed you off............Im sorry, please don't bitch slap this little twig. I may break in two........cant have that............but if you feel you must, go right ahead, I promise I wont run:(

CANT SAY I DO IF YOU NOTICED I STOPPED BASHING THEM TILL I CHECK IT OUT AGAIN. THEN I WILL POST AN HONEST REVIEW OF HOW IT IS. AS FOR RIVER ST BASHING THATS A GIVEN THAT PLACE IS HORRENDOUS DO THEY STILL HAVE THE ROCK MUSIC PLAYIN AT THE BAR AS YOU WALK IN LEADING TO THE "CLUB" AREA

YOU OBVIOUSLY MUST LOVE DOING THIS AND YOU CAN'T JUDGE A CLUB BY WHAT YOU HEAR OR ONE NIGHT...I'VE GONE TO METRO TWICE IN THE PAST FEW MONTHS AND BOTH TIMES IT WAS NOTHING LIKE WHAT EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD POSTS, DO YOU SEE ME KNOCKING THE PLACE ON ALL OF ITS THREADS...NO

HARDLY NEW :rolleyes::laugh: OH WAIT JOE JSUT DOWNLOADED THEM OFF SOULSEEK YOU FUCKING CLOWNS I SWEAR

Originally posted by tommytempts

I'VE GONE TO METRO TWICE IN THE PAST FEW MONTHS AND BOTH TIMES IT WAS NOTHING LIKE WHAT EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD POSTS, DO YOU SEE ME KNOCKING THE PLACE ON ALL OF ITS THREADS...NO

WOW I THOUGHT METRO WAS SICK AND OFF THE HOOK EVERY FRI IM SHOCKED. PLEASE THOSE REVIEWS ARE ABOUT AS AMUSING AS ELITES PROMOS

3 new songs in 4 hours. it should be the other way around 3 classics in 4 hours. JUST STATING THE OBVIOIUS!!!!!

Originally posted by djmikeloikith

how was the crowds reaction to "the hurting". when i played it everyone went home. lol. i should of played the relentless synths over it. :laugh:

Hey Mike sorry to hear, I actually didnt know til this past week. Your good people and an excellent DJ.

But just so some people know that Joe Giorgio was asked by elite to come do Riverstreet way back when and thats how the freindship started......Its a business relationship. "Somepeople"(without mentioning his name cause he seems to get all worked up) seem to accuse the freindship issue......again, if you dont know, then dont say John....oops I said it,

Hey Mike sorry to hear, I actually didnt know til this past week. Your good people and an excellent DJ.

But just so some people know that Joe Giorgio was asked by elite to come do Riverstreet way back when and thats how the freindship started......Its a business relationship. "Somepeople"(without mentioning his name cause he seems to get all worked up) seem to accuse the freindship issue......again, if you dont know, then dont say John....oops I said it,

I KNOW YOU GET ME SO WORKED UP. KEEP TALKING STICK BOY ITS ALMOST TIME TO MEETUP I CANT WAIT, YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

WOW I THOUGHT METRO WAS SICK AND OFF THE HOOK EVERY FRI IM SHOCKED. PLEASE THOSE REVIEWS ARE ABOUT AS AMUSING AS ELITES PROMOS

Thats a first, now I may have to change my views on you........but you have to admit(if we can talk serious here)....you seem to attack elite alot and none of the other promoters for promoting on this board(with the recent exception of Menacenj).......but never Ml2k1 or Serge or Bon and Binoy.......thats what I was trying to point out to you. This shit could have ended a long time ago. If you cant see that then Im sorry......but that was all I ever wanted to hear from you..................If you still want to smack me than go ahead, I really dont care......its only a message board!

Thats a first, now I may have to change my views on you........but you have to admit(if we can talk serious here)....you seem to attack elite alot and none of the other promoters for promoting on this board(with the recent exception of Menacenj).......but never Ml2k1 or Serge or Bon and Binoy.......thats what I was trying to point out to you. This shit could have ended a long time ago. If you cant see that then Im sorry......but that was all I ever wanted to hear from you..................If you still want to smack me than go ahead, I really dont care......its only a message board!

DID YOU EVER THINK I KEPT IGNORING YOUR POSTS ASKING THIS FOR A REASON :confused: I DIDNT ANSWER CAUSE I KNEW IT WOULD GET TO YOU WHICH IT OBVIOUSLY DID, PLUS IT DIDNT CONCERN YOU (I KNOW ITS A MESSAGEBOARD SO IT DOES). NOW AS FOR THOSE OTHER "PROMOTERS" THEY DONT BS (AS BAD) AND CONSTANTLY POST EVERY DAY ABOUT THEIR PARTIES. I HAVE POSTED THAT DEKO IS A FORMER SPANISH CLUB THE SIZE OF MY MASTER BEDROOM BEFORE. I SAID ALL ITS GOOD FOR IS HOT GIRLS SO DONT SAY I DONT BASH THEM EITHER. BUNKA HAS BEEN DONE NOW FOR WHAT 3 YRS :rolleyes: I MEAN COME ON BUNKA HAS BANDS NOW ON FRIDAY NIGHTS ARE YOU HAPPY I BASHED THEM 2 NOW. THEY JUST ODNT GO OVERBOARD WITH PROMOS EVERY DAY SO I DONT BOTHER THEM, DO I THINK THIS BOARD SHOULD HAVE ALL PROMOTIONS MOVED TO PROMOTIONS ABSOLUTELY.

Originally posted by djmikeloikith

thanks, it was fun while it lasted. maybe you can start a "bring back mike" petition. lol. i'll be visiting soon.

- mike

Sorry for the other bull on the post, but I just cant stand when people try and act like they know when they don't. Funny thing is I prided myself on not being a promoter just freinds of the promoters and since Ive been such a postwhore, Vip talked me into putting that flyer in my sig:laugh: :laugh: I caved. But I saw Baldbull and I know he is your friend....he wasnt to happy about that whole thing. Ill start the petition:D