Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a *REAL* cherri review

Originally posted by wakeup

:laugh: :laugh: same words out of everyones mouth about nj. it will never change. john holmes ive said exactly what uve said 1000 times. dont worry my friends nor myself dont hit up any nj clubs.

come hear mark on friday's, believe me you will enjoy the muzik. and i know you are as picky as they come. he has NO restrictions whatsoever as to what he has to play.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: :laugh: same words out of everyones mouth about nj. it will never change. john holmes ive said exactly what uve said 1000 times. dont worry my friends nor myself dont hit up any nj clubs.

check out abyss on friday u wont be dissappointed and for the most part richie on saturdays i think does very good.. im not trying to sound like a promotor.. cause im def not.. but they are my 2 fav partys right now in nj muzik wise

Originally posted by whatevaman

oh yes he did ray. i can't believe i didn't see you there. definitely come on friday to abyss. bro you won't hear one commercial track and that is a fact. they are letting him spin however the fuck you want. kid goes record shopping at least once a week, unlike majority of these dj's these days. that is my biggest pet peve. people getting paid to spin and not buying vinyl. or going once every three months and spending like 50 bucks on muzik....lol. anyways, hope to see you there ray.

p.s. maybe john holmes should check out this party. i bet he would love it.

Sounds like a plan... can I bring an airhorn??

Originally posted by muzikman

check out abyss on friday u wont be dissappointed and for the most part richie on saturdays i think does very good.. im not trying to sound like a promotor.. cause im def not.. but they are my 2 fav partys right now in nj muzik wise

i was actually thinking about abyss when i heard about it, plus i never heard mark and seems to have the some of the same tastes as me. deko i cant nor want to i spin sat mornings in the city

i was actually thinking about abyss when i heard about it, plus i never heard mark and seems to have the some of the same tastes as me. deko i cant nor want to i spin sat mornings in the city

you will not be disappointed. not one comercial track comes out of those speakers. and there will be plenty of guests in the weeks to come all with a non comercial style. this week santana is spinning as a guest with mark to help promote the party, cuzz this is what we need in jersey. anyways, when you do go let us know, and definitely post a review.

yeah mark def has a similair taste.. definitely check it out if you have nothing to do.. if you are planning on going let me know i will let you know info for the list and shit.. and i hear what u are saying about deko.. i like richie.. but i cant deal with the people..

where do you spin in the city?

yeah mark def has a similair taste.. definitely check it out if you have nothing to do.. if you are planning on going let me know i will let you know info for the list and shit.. and i hear what u are saying about deko.. i like richie.. but i cant deal with the people..

where do you spin in the city?

ive been doing various loft parties for a few promoters at different spots each week and hopefully into a certain venue if it ever opens

ive been doing various loft parties for a few promoters at different spots each week and hopefully into a certain venue if it ever opens

sounds pretty phat.. good luck.. def come check out mark.. i will introduce you too.. maybe once shit gets rolling and he starts having guests you can get in there.. for a spot.. let know if or when u plan on stoping in and i will make sure i go

sounds pretty phat.. good luck.. def come check out mark.. i will introduce you too.. maybe once shit gets rolling and he starts having guests you can get in there.. for a spot.. let know if or when u plan on stoping in and i will make sure i go

i definately will let u know. probably next week ill check it out

Originally posted by godisadj

3 new songs in 4 hours. it should be the other way around 3 classics in 4 hours. JUST STATING THE OBVIOIUS!!!!!

The whole point of the DJ is to get the crowd dancing. When the old DJ tried to play a little harder, he cleared the dance floor. Joe caters to the crowd, what they want to hear is vocals (new or old) and classic songs like unspeakable joy. You can bash it all you want, but if he played anything else, the dance floor would be empty. If its not your scene, stop going there then. Joe plays the kind of music for the scene that it is. If he was Djing somewhere else, and the crowd wanted to hear him play hard, he would do that, but Cherri just isnt the place for it.

Originally posted by drmoxx

IMO tribal is uh so-so

once this phase is done. we'll be sayin "what the hell is this"

tribal has been around since the early 90's its nothing new just that its "phasing" in now more mainstream in various places in the past yr or so. it was always popular in the city and abroad

IMO tribal is uh so-so

phase?? lol.. pahhhlease.. people like richie and denny and many djs have been playing tribal for years and years.. dont get me wrong not all tribal is good.. but tribal def is good to get people moving and buildin up a set.. or u can drop acapellas over tribal beats

IMO tribal is uh so-so

this is the biggest crock i have read in a long time. tribal has been around forever. tell DT and all his fans that it is a phase and that when it will be done people will say what the hell is this.

Originally posted by whatevaman

this is the biggest crock i have read in a long time. tribal has been around forever. tell DT and all his fans that it is a phase and that when it will be done people will say what the hell is this.

tribal is old newz.. its all about disco now :hat:

yes, true. but....

i can go out now and hear tribal (lots of drums) for like 4 hours in a row

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL THE DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

give me energy tribal all night, mix in some classix vocals, and a lil tech at the end of the night and I am a VERY happy camper:D

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL THE DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

give me energy tribal all night, mix in some classix vocals, and a lil tech at the end of the night and I am a VERY happy camper:D

BG

can u feel my drums? just once? these drums are for u.. only for u