Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Earth to Bush: Shut the hell up!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I counted 5 "nu-cu-ler"s

and can someone please tell me what a Penninchula is?

the scariest part of his speech:

"We've arrested or otherwise taken care of 3,000 terrorists...some of them have come to trial...others, well, let's just say we don't have to worry about them anymore. They've gotten a taste of American justice."

wow. America assasinates people without a trial. . . awesome.

:rolleyes:

God I hate him

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

I counted 5 "nu-cu-ler"s

and can someone please tell me what a Penninchula is?

the scariest part of his speech:

"We've arrested or otherwise taken care of 3,000 terrorists...some of them have come to trial...others, well, let's just say we don't have to worry about them anymore. They've gotten a taste of American justice."

wow. America assasinates people without a trial. . . awesome.

:rolleyes:

God I hate him

foreign nationals, babe. Covert assassinations, militarily prudent thing to do. Do you really think with our fucked up justice system and people like Johnny Cochrane, we'd haul a known terrorist half a world over and stand him on trial for months at a time?

besides, we don't know the circumstances under which the targets were taken out. There usually is a good reason and good intelligence for people to make a move like that.

Originally posted by cintron

foreign nationals, babe. Covert assassinations, militarily prudent thing to do. Do you really think with our fucked up justice system and people like Johnny Cochrane, we'd haul a known terrorist half a world over and stand him on trial for months at a time?

besides, we don't know the circumstances under which the targets were taken out. There usually is a good reason and good intelligence for people to make a move like that.

good call

Originally posted by cintron

understandable in certain extreme circumstances. but he's basically saying that our rules of justice. . . which we're SO proud of only apply on our soil and only when we feel like it. Hipocrisy at its worst. yeah who has the time for that pesky proof of guilt. lets just "smoke em out" and extinguish them.

Also, an edit to the quote: he said SUSPECTED terrorists. and did you see the smirk he had on his face when he said it. So proud of himself. murder is murder. he wasnt reporting the unfortunate facts, he was gloating.

and they applauded and stood up. what a sorry state of affairs.

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

understandable in certain extreme circumstances. but he's basically saying that our rules of justice. . . which we're SO proud of only apply on our soil and only when we feel like it. Hipocrisy at its worst. yeah who has the time for that pesky proof of guilt. lets just "smoke em out" and extinguish them.

Also, an edit to the quote: he said SUSPECTED terrorists. and did you see the smirk he had on his face when he said it. So proud of himself. murder is murder. he wasnt reporting the unfortunate facts, he was gloating.

and they applauded and stood up. what a sorry state of affairs.

THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR COUNTRY PLAIN AND SIMPLE. YOU SOUND LIKE A TYPICAL BLEEDING HEART LIBERAL. IM NOT ALL FOR WAR OR CRAZY ABOUT SENDIND ANYONE ANY WHERE TO GO TO WAR OR BEING A BULLY BUT IF WE DONT DO SOMETHING ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME TILL WE'RE NUKED OR SOME SAND NIGGER MUSLIM WHACKO BLOWS UP AN AIRPORT OR A CITY. NEXT WILL HAVE THE NO. KOREANS TRYING TO BLACKMAIL US FOR $ OR GOD KNOWS WHAT OR THEY'LL CONT. THEIR NUCLEAR PROGRAM. THERE ISNT AN END TO IT NO MATTER WHAT BUT SOME WHERE WE HAVE TO DRAW A LINE AND SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

oh and as usual, the war hasn't even started yet and already france has surrendered....

Originally posted by reddog4063

fuck that...i dont want my precious tax dollars going towards these scumbags trials.....lets just shoot those fuckers when no one is looking and dump em out to sea. Awesome!

Originally posted by johnholmes

THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR COUNTRY PLAIN AND SIMPLE. YOU SOUND LIKE A TYPICAL BLEEDING HEART LIBERAL. IM NOT ALL FOR WAR OR CRAZY ABOUT SENDIND ANYONE ANY WHERE TO GO TO WAR OR BEING A BULLY BUT IF WE DONT DO SOMETHING ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME TILL WE'RE NUKED OR SOME SAND NIGGER MUSLIM WHACKO BLOWS UP AN AIRPORT OR A CITY. NEXT WILL HAVE THE NO. KOREANS TRYING TO BLACKMAIL US FOR $ OR GOD KNOWS WHAT OR THEY'LL CONT. THEIR NUCLEAR PROGRAM. THERE ISNT AN END TO IT NO MATTER WHAT BUT SOME WHERE WE HAVE TO DRAW A LINE AND SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

first of all, there's absolutely no reason to speak to me that way. learn a little respect.

second of all "sand nigger muslim whacko" could you be any more ignorant.

This doesnt deserve any further response.

Ok let me get in on both defenses...

I don't give a shit what happens over seas... I dont care if they kill anyone without a fair trial. It was noted that they said Known Terrorists. I believe what Bush was saying that they were killed when we bombed known terror camps and such...

As far as people living in the U.S. I don't care about anyones views. We live in the U.S for a reason. And one of them is the rights to Fair Trial. So if you are a suspected terrorist and are a LEGAL U.S. Citizen. Then yes you have the right to a fair trial. Cause by taking it away from one person you take that right away from everyone else.

And as far as the way you blatently come out and lash at the woman. Well it just shows how immature you yourself are. There are going to be negative and possitive comments in this thread. But no need to be racial, and also down right rude to ones opinion. There are people who came to America to escape there country. And the laws of there Country to come to one that is better. And you are also calling them Sand Niggers. And quite frankly alot of them can buy and sell you.

I am impartial to what LAV had to say. I am both for and against depending on exactly what she was talking about. Like I said. If these people who learned " American Justice " by being bombed while in Terror camps. Or were known Terrorists. Then I am against what LAV said for a fair Trial.

If She was stating that an American Citizen who is Accused of being a terrorist. Then I believe in a fair trial.

Originally posted by grock1841

ITS FUNNY THAT LIBERALS FEEL THIS WAY ---

I CANT WAIT UNTIL YOUR SORRY , SORRY ASSES ARE BLOWN UP IN A NUCLEAR OR BIOLOGICAL ATTACK.

WAIT... MAYBE BILL CLINTON WILL SURVIVE BECAUSE HE IS UNDER HIS DESK GETTING A BLOW JOB.

I guess you do not read well... But hey. I can tell by your posts that you are not the most intelligent person.

Oh and why the caps lock. Do you have some insecurity that you feel you need to be heard. Cause to be honest. It is easier to be heard or ( Read ) by typing normal instead of all caps.

Originally posted by elementx

Ok let me get in on both defenses...

I don't give a shit what happens over seas... I dont care if they kill anyone without a fair trial. It was noted that they said Known Terrorists. I believe what Bush was saying that they were killed when we bombed known terror camps and such...

As far as people living in the U.S. I don't care about anyones views. We live in the U.S for a reason. And one of them is the rights to Fair Trial. So if you are a suspected terrorist and are a LEGAL U.S. Citizen. Then yes you have the right to a fair trial. Cause by taking it away from one person you take that right away from everyone else.

And as far as the way you blatently come out and lash at the woman. Well it just shows how immature you yourself are. There are going to be negative and possitive comments in this thread. But no need to be racial, and also down right rude to ones opinion. There are people who came to America to escape there country. And the laws of there Country to come to one that is better. And you are also calling them Sand Niggers. And quite frankly alot of them can buy and sell you.

I am impartial to what LAV had to say. I am both for and against depending on exactly what she was talking about. Like I said. If these people who learned " American Justice " by being bombed while in Terror camps. Or were known Terrorists. Then I am against what LAV said for a fair Trial.

If She was stating that an American Citizen who is Accused of being a terrorist. Then I believe in a fair trial.

PERSONALLY I CAN GIVE TO SHITS IF LAVENDER IS A MALE OR FEMALE I DIDNT KNOW. REGARDLESS HER VIEWS ARE THE TYPICAL LIBERAL BS. AS FOR MY STATEMENT "SAND NIGGERS" SORRY THATS HOW I FEEL TOWARDS THEM NOW MORE THAN EVER AFTER 9/11. NOW SOME ARE GOOD PEOPLE OF COURSE. THERE ARE SCUMBAGS IN ALL WALKS OF LIFE. WAS THAT IGNORANT MAYBE BUT I GUESS THESE SAME SCUMBAGS WERENT IGNORANT CRASHING PLANES TO TEACH AMERICANS A LESSON CAUSE WE'RE ALL BAD PEOPLE OR THEY DONT LIKE OUR VIEWS OR SOCIETY. THESE 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES ARE THE SAME PIECES OF SHIT U SEE CELEBRATING WHEN THEY BOMB SOMETHING OR CHANTING DOWN WITH WHATEVER, THEIR SCUMBAGS PLAIN AND SIMPLE. ITS A FREE COUNTRY AS U SAID AND THESE R MY VIEWS ON IT

Originally posted by grock1841

ATTENTION LAVENDER MENECE??

DID YOU KNOW ANYONE MURDERED BY ARABS ON 9/11 ?

Attention boy. Trust me you are not the only one. Everybody in NY knew one person just about. And some knew alot more than others. But there are still many things as an American that you have to think about before you jump Irrationally. Trust me I am not against fighting for what we stand for. But I believe what she was trying to defend was an AMERICAN way of life. Maybe without realizing that Bush was talking about Terrorists feeling " American Justice "

over seas. I don't know.

Originally posted by reddog4063

when will people understand that the Constitution is in place to protect OUR citizens, not every lowlife scumbag across the planet. These people were caught on the battlefield, shooting weapons, during a war. They should be soundly executed. Bottom line.

I dont know who that was directed towards but if you read my posts that I have put up. They all say exactly that.

I could care less what happens over seas... Kill anyone that gets in the way.

that wasnt directed towards you, actually that wasnt to anyone in particular, just adding my overall .02 to the thread. I do agree with your views.

Originally posted by elementx

I dont know who that was directed towards but if you read my posts that I have put up. They all say exactly that.

I could care less what happens over seas... Kill anyone that gets in the way.