Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Everybody!!!

nSyNcBaBy

Originally posted by incredulous

thats the guy that gave the tiffany's present on the first show :confused:

No that was Russ, and he's annoying, but still there... Greg was the guy who plays the guitar.... He was the best looking one :( and sooo sweet, he wrote her songs :(

Originally posted by mystify82281

No that was Russ, and he's annoying, but still there... Greg was the guy who plays the guitar.... He was the best looking one :( and sooo sweet, he wrote her songs :(

OMG I HATE RUSS!!! i wanted greg to go on. i wanted russ to be cut since day ONE when he was annoying & pushy on that balcony... ugh. :mad:

oh well, greg was the cutest one but his apartment was a craphole & he was kinda apathetic... he seemed like he would be the least hurt.

charlie is gonna win.

Originally posted by somebitch

OMG I HATE RUSS!!! i wanted greg to go on. i wanted russ to be cut since day ONE when he was annoying & pushy on that balcony... ugh. :mad:

oh well, greg was the cutest one but his apartment was a craphole & he was kinda apathetic... he seemed like he would be the least hurt.

charlie is gonna win.

I expected more from you... i'm dissapointed now... :(

charlie is gonna win.

RUSS is annoying and ugly and is too neurotic about them being "destined" to be together and all that other bullsh*t. Eww!!! Ok so his family was a little better, but all in all, from the beginning he has been THE most annoying... I think he's cut off next week.

Yeah Greg's apartment was a bit of a mess, but she was kinda like judgemental about that. I didn't like that.

I think he was hurt but played it off well, the present he gave was so cute though :(

I agree that Charlie should win. He needs a haircut though, and his mom needs to settle down.

i heard bob on the radio today talkin about the show and what he thinks of the other guys... now ive never watched it but... based on what this guy says, his money is on ryan. he thinks that hes a genuinely sweet guy and seems to be the one who has everything that this chick is lookin for...

i cant give my opinion obviously but what do u guys think??

agree or no?

Originally posted by linabina

i heard bob on the radio today talkin about the show and what he thinks of the other guys... now ive never watched it but... based on what this guy says, his money is on ryan. he thinks that hes a genuinely sweet guy and seems to be the one who has everything that this chick is lookin for...

i cant give my opinion obviously but what do u guys think??

agree or no?

Yes Ryan definitely is a genuine, sweet, and romantic guy - everything she wants. It's a possibility he might win.

Just with Charlie, they both have said they feel connected to each other on both the physical and emotional level... They just cliked from the very beginning....

It's def. between these two....

:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by mystify82281

Yes Ryan definitely is a genuine, sweet, and romantic guy - everything she wants. It's a possibility he might win.

Just with Charlie, they both have said they feel connected to each other on both the physical and emotional level... They just cliked from the very beginning....

It's def. between these two....

:confused: :confused:

yeah i agree, russ is out next time. i might not even watch. i think charlie will win & it kinda sux because ryan is probably the more genuine of the two. ryans heart will be so broken if he doesnt win... its probably better off, shes way too much of a city girl for him. you could tell all his coworkers thought the whole thing was stupid.

also, about gregs apartment, she was being a bitch. i dont think she understands how much a 1 bdrm apartment is in nyc. then again, he could have at least cleaned. he was fishing through the kitchen cabinets with a beer bottle. :laugh: give me a break, who would do that & onTV?!?!?

i agree. i mean i think 1/2 of it is they just want the attention. they want someone to fight for them, they want the publicity..etc etc... i mean who knows that the relationship wont last a week before they start to REALLY get to know each other and end up not liking each other at all?? think about it in real life u know? u dont just go marry someone who u hung out with for a week.. u also dont marry someone uve only had limited time alone with ... some people are together for yeaaaars before they get married... some are not.. but.. i think theres a lot more behind the people who go on these shows that to really find their future husband/wife. i think its got a lot to do with being in the public eye.

yeah i agree, russ is out next time. i might not even watch. i think charlie will win & it kinda sux because ryan is probably the more genuine of the two. ryans heart will be so broken if he doesnt win... its probably better off, shes way too much of a city girl for him. you could tell all his coworkers thought the whole thing was stupid.

also, about gregs apartment, she was being a bitch. i dont think she understands how much a 1 bdrm apartment is in nyc. then again, he could have at least cleaned. he was fishing through the kitchen cabinets with a beer bottle. :laugh: give me a break, who would do that & onTV?!?!?

:laugh: :laugh: yeah I'm not so sure about Greg's story that someone was "staying there" and "made it a mess".....

But I also thought it was kinda funny when Charlie's mom was asking Trista all those questions and putting her on the spot. At least his family was questioning her motives on the last show and on this one. His brother was dissing her! :laugh: :laugh: