Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Devito at Temps?

Originally posted by flavanugz

Did anyone else read about this.......I cant wait. I think Temps is one of the only places worthy of having Big L.

Let's show Louie how to party, Right GUYS!

Louie??????????????????? For a minute you had me psyhched, i thought you ment ANTHONY.. I highly doubt this, but if it is true what a waste of a night!!

Did anyone else read about this.......I cant wait. I think Temps is one of the only places worthy of having Big L.

Let's show Louie how to party, Right GUYS!

Worthy..........??? Whatever you are taking i want two of them...

anthony devito is shit.....louie is like 100 gazillion times better.:mad:

There is only 1 Devito and thats ADV..... Louie, although a good Businessman, has NO DJ SKILLS compared to Anthony. Before you start posting nonsence please get a clue..

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

There is only 1 Devito and thats ADV..... Louie, although a good Businessman, has NO DJ SKILLS compared to Anthony. Before you start posting nonsence please get a clue..

Actually you need to get a clue you jerkface crapmaster. LD is da shit and Anthony aint nothing but a smelly turtlehead that Big Lou shat out after his protein shake. I saw Anthony at Temps and he SUCKED.

So put that in your needle and inject it!

Originally posted by danfury

What is Devito's style? I have heard nothing but great things about him. I was supposed to hear him when he opened up for Tenaglia one Friday, but everyone sold out at the last minute.

Put it this way....Imagine taking like 50 pills and 5 massive rails of fishscale, then fucking some hottie in the ass and blowing it on her mom's face. Now translate that into music and that is what Louie Devito spins.