Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Elite Has An Announcement To Make Regarding Riverstreet

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by johnholmes

i love when you "promoters" throw names like joeys,temps, even deko though its newer. all 3 of these places with or without u would be busy so dont tell me cause your team promotes them u guys made it bigger and better. get a clue i can name plenty of other bars, clubs also that no matter what would be packed such as poor billlys , bar a with or without elite. dont try to come off like you guys are the in thing. fucking clowns

I believe his point was

A.) That they turned around friday nights at RS....which is actually true

B.)That they get the same crowd that joeys, deko...etc. get not that they or other "promoters" turned those places into what they are....

But thats just what i got from READING the post....

Can't we all just get alooooooonnnnnggggggggg!!!!!:beer: instead of:argue2: all the friggin time:D

We all have something in common: We enjoy going out/dancing/listening/hooking up........etc etc etc......

now-shut up already

Thank you:tongue:

Besides, no one is better than DJ Fugazee aka Tommytempts........if ya dont know, now you know:)

Originally posted by stiffler

Can't we all just get alooooooonnnnnggggggggg!!!!!:beer: instead of:argue2: all the friggin time:D

We all have something in common: We enjoy going out/dancing/listening/hooking up........etc etc etc......

now-shut up already

Thank you:tongue:

Besides, no one is better than DJ Fugazee aka Tommytempts........if ya dont know, now you know:)

You shut me up at lunch the other day with that protein :gas::laugh:

honestly i dont know what all the fucking bullshit is about.. whatevaman just simply stated that working 3 nights in a row djing in "his opinion" is not a good enough excuse not to do riverstreet.. i understand working a full time job and doing 3 gigs a weekend can be stressfull but u know what if u ahve a love for djing you would do it.. nothing against joe but maybe it is a little much for him.. im sure he will do just fine djing at joeys and cherri and not RS.. then u have assholes like badassmuthafuka.. who takes opinions as direct hits at him or his so called "boys".. get a fucking life.. opinions are like assholes.. everyone has one.. so learn to fucking take peoples opinions as OPINIONS.. nobody here was bashing joe besides holmes.. lol.. so badass.. why dont u take my opion on this topic.. SHUT UR FUCKING MOUTH BEFORE U GET SLAPPED.. you dont know who ur dealing with and if u think its a joke.. u can continue and find out

WHATS SO BAD ABOUT SWITCHIN UP THE DJ'S...CARLOS HAPPENS TO ALSO BE AN EXCELLENT DJ WITH MANY YEARS EXPERIENCE AND A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE, I THINK HE WILL DO GREAT AT RIVERSTREET, PLUS I THINK HE WILL HELP EDUCATE THE CROWD AS WELL AS ENTERTAINING THEM.

AS FOR RIVERSTREET FRIDAY...THEY WERE HORRIBLE UNTIL ELITE TOOK OVER, IT IS A FACT THAT THEY RARELY EVER OPENED THE TOP FLOOR ON FRIDAYS BECAUSE IT WAS SO SLOW....SINCE ELITE HAS BEEN WORKING THERE THE TOP FLOOR IS OPEN EVERY FRIDAY, SO DON'T THINK THE PLACE PACKS UP ON ITS OWN.

you are all talking about "if you have a love for DJing, then you should do 3 nights in a row"

Who are you say 3 night in a row = 100% passion for DJing????

I am sure Joe loves his work.......but lets see what else Joe has..........a family...........a girlfriend........a fulltime job............a life (which as you all can see he isnt spending it here talking bullshit)

for everyone in this thread, drop your MATURE NON-THREATING OPINIONS, and go about your business

why does everything need to be so violent...........move to Afghanistan for christ's sake if you are in the need for violence.

i have spoke my peace, no one respond to me.........i dont wanna hear it

Originally posted by muzikman

honestly i dont know what all the fucking bullshit is about.. whatevaman just simply stated that working 3 nights in a row djing in "his opinion" is not a good enough excuse not to do riverstreet.. i understand working a full time job and doing 3 gigs a weekend can be stressfull but u know what if u ahve a love for djing you would do it.. nothing against joe but maybe it is a little much for him.. im sure he will do just fine djing at joeys and cherri and not RS.. then u have assholes like badassmuthafuka.. who takes opinions as direct hits at him or his so called "boys".. get a fucking life.. opinions are like assholes.. everyone has one.. so learn to fucking take peoples opinions as OPINIONS.. nobody here was bashing joe besides holmes.. lol.. so badass.. why dont u take my opion on this topic.. SHUT UR FUCKING MOUTH BEFORE U GET SLAPPED.. you dont know who ur dealing with and if u think its a joke.. u can continue and find out

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT WAS MY DECISION TO TAKE GIORGIO OUT OF RIVER. I DID NOT THINK IT WAS APPROPRIATE FOR JOE TO WORK 3 NITES IN A ROW.

HE CONSISTANTLY ASKED ME TO CONTINUE THERE, AND I DECIDED

IT WAS NOT THE BEST MOVE FOR THE TEAM. GIORGIO MAXED OUT AT RIVER, AND NOW IS ON TO BIGGER & BETTER THINGS.(joeys & surf)

SO, DON'T THINK FOR 1 SECOND THAT GIO DOSEN'T WANT TO PLAY, CUZ IT'S DEF NOT THE CASE. WE (elite) MADE A BUISNESS

DECISION AND THATS THAT. WE MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT, HAVING GIGS ON FRI/SAT/SUN IS NOT TO SHABBY IN THE JERSEY PROMO SCENE.

WE'RE NOT CURING CANCER HERE BOYS, JUST THROWING SOLID CONSISTANT PARTYS. SORRY IT DOSEN'T MEET YOUR HIGH STANDARDS. WE'RE DOING THE BEST WE CAN ;)

V.I.P.

Originally posted by vip-tech

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT WAS MY DECISION TO TAKE GIORGIO OUT OF RIVER. I DID NOT THINK IT WAS APPROPRIATE FOR JOE TO WORK 3 NITES IN A ROW.

HE CONSISTANTLY ASKED ME TO CONTINUE THERE, AND I DECIDED

IT WAS NOT THE BEST MOVE FOR THE TEAM. GIORGIO MAXED OUT AT RIVER, AND NOW IS ON TO BIGGER & BETTER THINGS.(joeys & surf)

SO, DON'T THINK FOR 1 SECOND THAT GIO DOSEN'T WANT TO PLAY, CUZ IT'S DEF NOT THE CASE. WE (elite) MADE A BUISNESS

DECISION AND THATS THAT. WE MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT, HAVING GIGS ON FRI/SAT/SUN IS NOT TO SHABBY IN THE JERSEY PROMO SCENE.

WE'RE NOT CURING CANCER HERE BOYS, JUST THROWING SOLID CONSISTANT PARTYS. SORRY IT DOSEN'T MEET YOUR HIGH STANDARDS. WE'RE DOING THE BEST WE CAN ;)

V.I.P.

always a class act. good shit kid!

seriously !

I cant beleive i just read 5 pages of this bullshit .. How many times are you going to state your opinion about Elite ?

IT IS GETTING OLD !!!!!!!

do me a favor .. since you guys hate them so much ...DONT POST ON THIER THREADS !!!! how about that ? you made your point ... now move on ... find another promoter to start shit with ... PLEASE

You are wasting time and energy ... do you think b/c you post these negative comments about them people wont go to thier parties ??? WRONG !!!

As Joey Slicks said ... your only talking to yourseleves b/c those who enjoy elite parties will continue to attend them and those who dont wont .. and everyone is happy ...

so save your fingers and STOP THE BULLSHIT !

Thank You

Originally posted by jennijugs

seriously !

I cant beleive i just read 5 pages of this bullshit .. How many times are you going to state your opinion about Elite ?

IT IS GETTING OLD !!!!!!!

do me a favor .. since you guys hate them so much ...DONT POST ON THIER THREADS !!!! how about that ? you made your point ... now move on ... find another promoter to start shit with ... PLEASE

You are wasting time and energy ... do you think b/c you post these negative comments about them people wont go to thier parties ??? WRONG !!!

As Joey Slicks said ... your only talking to yourseleves b/c those who enjoy elite parties will continue to attend them and those who dont wont .. and everyone is happy ...

so save your fingers and STOP THE BULLSHIT !

Thank You

jugs are cool

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

i think Jenni and I are the only ones with brains in here LOL

you guys all need to just STFU

please :D thank you :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You did not just say that! Please tell me you did not use the words you, Jenni and brains in the same sentence????

lol