Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is everyone doing Friday?

shroomy

I read your message yesterday about how hip-hop glorifies violence & all the "-isms" (racism & sexism, etc...), and I can't say it's totally untrue. BUT, besides maybe Folk music--if that's your thing, there aren't any types of music that are totally concerned with uplifting society that are good to dance to. So, even though I'm not a Missy or a J-Lo wanna-be, even though I don't think gun-toting and ho-slapping is dope, and although I'm not having unprotected sex with ANYONE I meet this Friday, I'll be spending my evening dancing on the sand, watching bad-ass fire dancers, and, yes, listening to hip-hop at Nikki Beach!!!

Hope you're wearing Kevlar, then. :blown: Well, if hip-hop's gotta be somewhere, best that it's isolated down that way and not taking up a better venue somewhere.

Well, your best bet for Friday is Nick Warren @ crobar. Best event they've had in awhile, what with Space and possibly Maze signing all their DJs lately hehe :)

Originally posted by grneyedstunner

I read your message yesterday about how hip-hop glorifies violence & all the "-isms" (racism & sexism, etc...), and I can't say it's totally untrue. BUT, besides maybe Folk music--if that's your thing, there aren't any types of music that are totally concerned with uplifting society that are good to dance to. So, even though I'm not a Missy or a J-Lo wanna-be, even though I don't think gun-toting and ho-slapping is dope, and although I'm not having unprotected sex with ANYONE I meet this Friday, I'll be spending my evening dancing on the sand, watching bad-ass fire dancers, and, yes, listening to hip-hop at Nikki Beach!!!

OOOOOOOOKKKKKKKK?????!!!!!:shaky::woah:

Okay, I have some idea of what I am doing this friday night.

HOOKIN' UP WITH SPRAGGA SOMEWHERE IN SOBE! Probably swinging by the PMS party @ MAZE too.

Then going home (decently early, if possible) to go to bed since I have to work on Saturday:mad:

So that's whats up suckas:tongue:

JOEY - I'll have a drink er 3 for ya;) Kick ass on the exam honey:eek:

Lola:D

Originally posted by esance

So Shroomsters,

What is the final verdict for tonight ???

I am also trying to plan my weekend......Being that it has been a

long rough one. I feel that I have earned a night of Partying.

So what's it going to be ???

Well... looks like I am going to def hit maze and try to meet the infamous spragga and dance a bit and then hit crobar if the feeling hits.

It would be great to get together, let me know what your plans are..... (BTW I can prob get on the VIP guest list at Crobar with a decent chance of a open tab, let me know)

And I have defenetly earned a night of partying myself... :)

so goal #1 party, #2 send Lola into work tomorrow a mess, #3 that music thing.

Originally posted by shroomy

Well... looks like I am going to def hit maze and try to meet the infamous spragga and dance a bit and then hit crobar if the feeling hits.

It would be great to get together, let me know what your plans are..... (BTW I can prob get on the VIP guest list at Crobar with a decent chance of a open tab, let me know)

And I have defenetly earned a night of partying myself... :)

so goal #1 party, #2 send Lola into work tomorrow a mess, #3 that music thing.

Oh shit, stick a fork in me, I'm done:eek: I thought I had to work until 8pm, now I'm off at 5pm... I'll be toast by 9pm. WOO WOO

Work tomorrow is definately going to suck....but, it'll be worth it :tongue:

Lola:D

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by joeygk

studying for the phocking Bar Exam!!!!!! :mad:

They actually make you take the exam up there? I thought they just gave Bar licenses out...... :D

Can't you tell that I work in the legal field....HEEHEE..

Hey Hot ASS...

Give me a buzz when SPRAGGA.........................................................

........................................................... BRINGS IT !!!

I wanna see if he can hang SOBE style !?!?!

Originally posted by b-side

Hey Hot ASS...

Give me a buzz when SPRAGGA.........................................................

........................................................... BRINGS IT !!!

I wanna see if he can hang SOBE style !?!?!

Hey sweetie;)

Thee Spraggs will be in at 7ish... then the drink-fest begins... Tomorrow will be the true test - he's going out with Meli and Matas to Rain and Space...... if this kid makes his flight on Monday, it'll be nothing short of a miracle:tongue:

Call me later if you're going out... I'll be around SoBe somewhere!:D

i think tonight the spot to be is going to be nikki beach.... Dj irie rocked it last night at crobar and he is going to be there tonight... hip hop is my type of music.... i like to have lots of drinks and dance my butt off.... well i hope i see some of my club planet friends out there. the last 4 weeks the weather has been too cold but tonight seems just right.