• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
Originally posted by LikmyLipz

yeah i am...

make sure you double wrap it..

I don't think all strippers are dirty. I have known lots of them to be very intelligent anf very good girls, they just knew where the money was and it was in stripping.

All strippers are not dirty :mad: Some of them are just trying to make some money- it all depends on the place they work in- some places are dirty which means that they are dirty- other places are clean cut and the girls are actually normal and think of it as a job

Guest gabo
Originally posted by ninadd

All strippers are not dirty :mad: Some of them are just trying to make some money- it all depends on the place they work in- some places are dirty which means that they are dirty- other places are clean cut and the girls are actually normal and think of it as a job

like in ummmm paterson nj. some of those girls will blow u in the bathroom for 10 bucks.

from what I heard.

well if there was 15 girls and only 2 were ok looking...

then um chances are, the place isnt classy... lol

and i think its very unprofessional for anyone to give there number out at work for 'dating' purposes.. (you dont shit where you eat)

so thats why i said what i said.... :D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by ninadd

Well that's paterson - I'm talking about classy places

yea I know what you meant, I am just playing around.

why the hell would a guy wanna fuk a stripper for?

HEY i am a stripper !!! and my boyfriend loves fucking me !!!! just b/c a girl is a strpper doesnt mean she is a skank !!! please dont stereotype like that .. it makes me mad !!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by jennijugs

HEY i am a stripper !!! and my boyfriend loves fucking me !!!! just b/c a girl is a strpper doesnt mean she is a skank !!! please dont stereotype like that .. it makes me mad !!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

your a stripper ehh?

can I see your tits?

here we go again...not all dancers are nasty, some are actually very cool women who have a good head on their shoulders(i know, i dated one from scores for a very long time) and yes, there are some that leave much to be desired.....but ive also met 'normal' women with 'real' jobs at clubs, at bars, wherever, that are 100 times skankier, sluttier, and lower class than any stripper ive met. so the women who have something against dancers are usually the ones that have either never actually met one, or are just flat out jealous.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

duuuuude..u work for ur mom

Braaaaaa....I dont...

Also....I dont work at a strip club for those who thought so....I'm just a waiter....These strippers were brought in by the people who threw the private party...And some of them were dirty....I dont care if you are a stripper, letting people go down on you or do what they want with you short of getting fucked is nasty....

I don't see the big deal about strippers (if they are working in a classy, clean environment).....It's just a job.....I personally wouldn't feel comfortable with doing something like that...but if they are comfortable enough doing that & the money is there why the fuck not ?

and i think its very unprofessional for anyone to give there number out at work for 'dating' purposes.. (you dont shit where you eat)

so thats why i said what i said.... :D

That's exactly it, I would be highly suspicious of any dancer who gave out her number while she was working. Cuz, ummm yeah, I don't think it would be the first time she gave it to a patron. Now *that* is dirty.

are you proud of this?

you can't be serious...what so respectful about a woman taking off her clothes for ugly, fat nasty men (and sometimes not) to see? besides the dollar tips you might ocassionally get, what else do you derive from such a job? does it satisfy you knowing that strange men out there know how you body is like...does that make you feel good?

true, you might not be a skank, but you certainly are not respectable either...

i'm sorry, i'd rather starve than expose myself like that for the entire world to see. and if you or anyone else think they can make it seem like an everyday normal job, then you should think twice.

wtf is wrong with people.

:blank:

sweetheart .. what i do is EXACTLY what you see in regular nightclubs .. i dont take off my top or bottom i dance on a stage in a bikini or a little skirt or dress ... i NEVER have contact w/ any of the customers ... private dances consist of dance in front of the customer with no contact !

So, yes i am prouud of what i am doing .. i make a lot of money doing nothing but dancing ...

wtf is wrong with you making judgments on something you OBVIOUSLY know nothing about ...

It is not a career ..it is a job while i am in college .. same as a waitress or bartender .....

and if you would rather starve than do what i do then there is something seriously wrong with you

sweetheart .. what i do is EXACTLY what you see in regular nightclubs .. i dont take off my top or bottom i dance on a stage in a bikini or a little skirt or dress ... i NEVER have contact w/ any of the customers ... private dances consist of dance in front of the customer with no contact !

So, yes i am prouud of what i am doing .. i make a lot of money doing nothing but dancing ...

wtf is wrong with you making judgments on something you OBVIOUSLY know nothing about ...

It is not a career ..it is a job while i am in college .. same as a waitress or bartender .....

and if you would rather starve than do what i do then there is something seriously wrong with you

when r u gonna give me that lapdance? ;)