Strippers at work tonite....

nycmuzik

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sassa

are you proud of this?

you can't be serious...what so respectful about a woman taking off her clothes for ugly, fat nasty men (and sometimes not) to see? besides the dollar tips you might ocassionally get, what else do you derive from such a job? does it satisfy you knowing that strange men out there know how you body is like...does that make you feel good?

true, you might not be a skank, but you certainly are not respectable either...

i'm sorry, i'd rather starve than expose myself like that for the entire world to see. and if you or anyone else think they can make it seem like an everyday normal job, then you should think twice.

wtf is wrong with people.

:blank:

YOU ARE A NARROWMINDED BITCH!!!!!! First of all I know Jenny and I happen to dance too at a different place also I make more money in one night than you do in two weeks. This is also honest money, me nor jenny turn tricks to earn this money and guess what I AM PROUD of what I do. I have a college degree and dancing makes me feel beautiful and independent and yes MY PARENTS ARE PROUD . They know what I do and are happy that I can make alot of money at a clean place before I start my career. I hate it when dumb bitches like you say " oh your parents must be so proud". Alot of girls I work with also have parents who know what they do and are proud. I have a good head on my shoulders I just finished school. I am just looking to save money before I go off to a real job. If you know where you are heading in life there is no reason to not be proud. WE will have the last laugh when me and Jenny are buying a house in our early twenties. :finger:

Originally posted by jennijugs

sweetheart .. what i do is EXACTLY what you see in regular nightclubs .. i dont take off my top or bottom i dance on a stage in a bikini or a little skirt or dress ... i NEVER have contact w/ any of the customers ... private dances consist of dance in front of the customer with no contact !

So, yes i am prouud of what i am doing .. i make a lot of money doing nothing but dancing ...

wtf is wrong with you making judgments on something you OBVIOUSLY know nothing about ...

It is not a career ..it is a job while i am in college .. same as a waitress or bartender .....

and if you would rather starve than do what i do then there is something seriously wrong with you

WELL DERRRRRRRRRR THEN.... UR NOT A STRIPPER!

YOU ARE A GOGO DANCER

BIG DIFFERENCE....

STRIPPERS TAKE OFF TOPS!

and in some cases they are totally nude (no alchy clubs)

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

damn, i did it again, i can post shit right, grrrrr......., well, anyway what i was trying to say is, I love your signature jenny, its so nice, but it didnt turn out the way i wanted it to, but anyway, nice sig. :)

Thank you !!!

;)

Originally posted by ninadd

YOU ARE A NARROWMINDED BITCH!!!!!! First of all I know Jenny and I happen to dance too at a different place also I make more money in one night than you do in two weeks. This is also honest money, me nor jenny turn tricks to earn this money and guess what I AM PROUD of what I do. I have a college degree and dancing makes me feel beautiful and independent and yes MY PARENTS ARE PROUD . They know what I do and are happy that I can make alot of money at a clean place before I start my career. I hate it when dumb bitches like you say " oh your parents must be so proud". Alot of girls I work with also have parents who know what they do and are proud. I have a good head on my shoulders I just finished school. I am just looking to save money before I go off to a real job. If you know where you are heading in life there is no reason to not be proud. WE will have the last laugh when me and Jenny are buying a house in our early twenties. :finger:

you know, money isn't everything. i guess i value my dignity and self-respect more than you do. i just don't see what is so great about parading oneself in front of a nasty crowd of guys. maybe that's just me. or maybe i've heard too many stories from my guy friends and the shit they have made strippers do for them. about your buying a house comment,so the fuck what, i own three houses and i didn't have to strip to have them. i might be a bitch,true, but i'm not narrow minded,and i don't think one has to be narrow minded to consider stripping a low class job.

who's the narrow minded one here? perhaps you should put your clothes back on and get a job with the "education" that you have.

you know, money isn't everything. i guess i value my dignity and self-respect more than you do. i just don't see what is so great about parading oneself in front of a nasty crowd of guys. maybe that's just me. or maybe i've heard too many stories from my guy friends and the shit they have made strippers do for them. about your buying a house comment,so the fuck what, i own three houses and i didn't have to strip to have them. i might be a bitch,true, but i'm not narrow minded,and i don't think one has to be narrow minded to consider stripping a low class job.

who's the narrow minded one here? perhaps you should put your clothes back on and get a job with the "education" that you have.

Have you ever been to a go-go bar ??? I admit there are some nasty places and some nasty girls that do nasty things and b/c of them every girl who dances a bad name . I dont need to plead my case to you or try and prove to you that i am not a skank ... but i will tell you this .. you dont know me or NinaDD from Adam and to make such generalized derogatory statements about what we do makes you LOW - CLASS

look, i don't mean to sound so bitchy...but you have to admit it's not a normal job...you're exposing your body, your temple, to random people...it's like something you should care for, prize, take care of....i am sure that you as a person would be different, there are strippers out there who have to work just to pay bills...(or so they think..) but that's their business, ok. all i think is that i would not want that to be something i think about later in life when i have children and i'm a bit more mature and settled. couldn't you seriously find a better job...is it the money, the attention, the love of dancing....what. that's all.

I have been dancing since i was 2 yrs old .. i competed and traveled and did shows . So yes i do love to dance ...

What i do is EXACTLY what dancers in regular night clubs do. Do you think models or those club dancers are disrespecting themselves ?? probably not .. b/c everyone thinks go-go is this seedy underworld prostitution ring .... and what i do is faaaaaaaarrrrr from that .. and where Nina works is even CLASSIER ... it isnt skeevy nasty guys ...it is older business men with a lot of money who like attention from beautiful girls

i absolutly will not be doing this forever .. i am in school .. and this is a very well paying job that i can do that is flexible with school ..

it is the same as bartending or waitering your way thru college ...

I go to go-go bars with my guy friends all the time, Its not as bad as everyone thinks it is its kinda fun acctually, the funny thing is that alot of the guys wont do what girls would have the balls to do. i had to get this one guy to give a girl a buck b-tween her tits with his teeth and it took him a few drinks to do it, and still he really didnt want to, it was so funny, i dont think its gross, its funny in a way, and its just everyone havin a good time , harmless fun, but now if ur talkin some sleazy trashy place where its like a whore house, thats a different story, but regular strip bars, whatever no biggie. :spin2:

Shouldn't that be "My parents own three houses?" :confused:

I have never lost my dignity or selfrespect and I dance for a number of reasons. Of course the money is one ( I have everything I could possibly need or want right now) but its also a very liberating experience. My friends said I have actually changed for the better since I started. I use to be shy and not very outgoing but now I am the complete oppisite. It made me come out of my shell. And this is not my career as well as jenny - we don't plan on becoming one of those fat 38 year old dancing mamas with three kids :laugh: If a girl has the confidence to do it, it is a great temporary job to have around before going to a low pay nine to fiver that you dread going to every morning. We already have respect for ourselves I think its other people that need to show respect for us

Shouldn't that be "My parents own three houses?"

what logikand reason said- - -

you own 3 houses

let me guess you can be in all of them at the same time too right........

just how guys bartend and waiter alot of girls strip while in college big deal

oh and sassa on the war thing you said something about the euro being stronger than the dollar for a while now

well if you read it correctly i said some european currency investors will benefit from the war b/c INCASE YOU DIDNT KNOW

not every country in Europe has the euro as its currency.........

check your currencies in europe rather than tellin people what to do with their lives

There is nothing wrong with girls dancing themselves through college, as long as it doesnt turn into a career move. The money is great, not all of the dancers do what some of you people think they do. A few of my friends are dancers and they are great girls, smart girls, smart enough to get your dollar and move on.

diana13.jpg

danc5.jpg

Originally posted by sutogame

Shouldn't that be "My parents own three houses?"

what logikand reason said- -

you own 3 houses

let me guess you can be in all of them at the same time too right.......

just how guys bartend and waiter alot of girls strip while in college big deal

oh and sassa on the war thing you said something about the euro being stronger than the dollar for a while now

well if you read it correctly i said some european currency investors will benefit from the war b/c INCASE YOU DIDNT KNOW

not every country in Europe has the euro as its currency.........

check your currencies in europe rather than tellin people what to do with their lives

for the first thing, no, not my parents..i do.

and for the second thing, you are right, but the dollar you must admit is not doing so well now. foreign investors overseas are trading billions of dollars for euros now...

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

I go to go-go bars with my guy friends all the time, Its not as bad as everyone thinks it is its kinda fun acctually, the funny thing is that alot of the guys wont do what girls would have the balls to do. i had to get this one guy to give a girl a buck b-tween her tits with his teeth and it took him a few drinks to do it, and still he really didnt want to, it was so funny, :spin2:

Shit, I would've jumped right on the bar and done it.

What's wrong with that guy?

:tongue:

this is a rather odd thread...everything from naked pics, to economics, to real-estate is being discussed!!!!

like ive said in my earlier post i see nothing wrong with a girl dancing. HOWEVER, just because a women dances at a 'classy' place does not necessarily mean they are themselves classy individuals. i know scores VERY WELL, i know VIP club VERY WELL, as well as all the other top clubs in manhattan, and to say that no sleezy stuff occurs there, is just plain naive. trust me, its there. its not the club, but the indivdual women. a beautiful woman at scores can be just as dirty and nasty as someone working the local beaver club in newark.

if you two have great heads on your shoulders, thats great, more power to you.