Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DEKO Review............................................

Originally posted by cyclops77

I went to Deko once and had an ok time. The only problem was that it was too packed and took me 20 min to get a drink. I also think that it's a bad customer experience when you are on the guest list with your friends and not allowed to get in the place? What's up with that? I have been laying low lately, but I can tell you that I went to Bunkas last week, when Richie was spinning with Kirk and it was amazing!

Another male agrees that Decko's personal sucks. Keep it at Bunka, Saturday's off the hook.

Kirk Lopez blows unique away :blown:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by calebos

I recall you saying in your "newbie" thread, that you were a "regular" at Deko.

You recall wrong...:D Nothing against Deko, I just think they need to better manage the place from an operational perspective. From the valet parking to ensuring people are getting in the place. The one thing I like about Bunkas is that you can roll up any time you want, and it's never an issue about getting in because it's so big. And if you are talking about being picky, Bunkas is indeed picky because they usually don't let people in the place if they are wearing jeans...

Originally posted by owens20

bunka over deko any day and always Kirk over Unique. I don't care if they have different styles thats why Kirk is better. Bunka all the wayyyyyyyyyyyy. No Deckoooooooooo.

Have Fun. If you need a guestlist for Bunka Pm Prime, Bon Or Barker.

You recall wrong...:D Nothing against Deko, I just think they need to better manage the place from an operational perspective. From the valet parking to ensuring people are getting in the place. The one thing I like about Bunkas is that you can roll up any time you want, and it's never an issue about getting in because it's so big. And if you are talking about being picky, Bunkas is indeed picky because they usually don't let people in the place if they are wearing jeans...

Wow, really??

Way to contradict yourself and look like an ass, all at the same time.

Originally posted by allishara

"But if i do go back maybe i'll keep my nose high and clear of dangerous substances "

Lay off the blow and try again DICK!

I guess you didn't understand what i was trying to say. What I mean is I'll kept my nose high like the girls in that place and maybe they will let me right in. Because even when I went with a girl they busted my balls.

You know it makes me laugh when you guys bash on the guy at the door, he is doing his job, if you go to any upscale lunge in the city every door guy is like that, girls will always get in before guys and guys who are with girls will get in before guys who come with guys. that is just the way it works, and when he stops being the way he is then he is not doing his job. If you were on a list you would have had no prob. some of you guys have no clue what the ownership at deko has done was bring an upscale city atmosphere to New Jersey and you guys just are not used to it, you cannot even compare the factory to deko, granted the factory is a good place with great music, but deko has class. As far as bashing unique you def have no clue because he is one of the best Dj's in the business right now and recognised all over, you know everyone is entitled to have their own opinion, but do not bash a Dj when you have no clue what you are talking about. You try going up there and doing what he does.

Originally posted by ag55

You know it makes me laugh when you guys bash on the guy at the door, he is doing his job, if you go to any upscale lunge in the city every door guy is like that, girls will always get in before guys and guys who are with girls will get in before guys who come with guys. that is just the way it works, and when he stops being the way he is then he is not doing his job. If you were on a list you would have had no prob. some of you guys have no clue what the ownership at deko has done was bring an upscale city atmosphere to New Jersey and you guys just are not used to it, you cannot even compare the factory to deko, granted the factory is a good place with great music, but deko has class. As far as bashing unique you def have no clue because he is one of the best Dj's in the business right now and recognised all over, you know everyone is entitled to have their own opinion, but do not bash a Dj when you have no clue what you are talking about. You try going up there and doing what he does.

Very Well Said. Good Post.

Originally posted by ag55

Alright I'm not trying to bash anyone I just really don't like the place I guess. And I was on a list and thats the problem they still busted my balls . And I was with a girl too. We aren't in south beach or anything we are in sayreville, nj. I don't see any high class people in there just the same old people that go everywhere else. Unless there are some kind of superstars from hollywood I don't know about.

See i guess its all about who you know because thats one of the things they bust my balls about at deko. I go to bunka and have no problems with what i wear as long as it looks good. But that might be because I know the guys at the door.

Originally posted by calebos

Wow, really??

Way to contradict yourself and look like an ass, all at the same time.

The purpose of utilizing this message board is so people can express their ideas, whether they are positive or negative. The subject here is about Deko and not how many times I have actually been to the place. As I have stated in my previous post, I have been to Deko once. If you have documentation confirming that indeed I am contradicting myself then I would like to see it. But you really don't, so the lesson learned here is: next time think before you speak.

The purpose of utilizing this message board is so people can express their ideas, whether they are positive or negative. The subject here is about Deko and not how many times I have actually been to the place. As I have stated in my previous post, I have been to Deko once. If you have documentation confirming that indeed I am contradicting myself then I would like to see it. But you really don't, so the lesson learned here is: next time think before you speak.

If you would look and read your "introduction" thread, I think you would realize that I am correct.

You stated that you "go" to Hunka Bunka, Deko, etc....

This would mean that you are a frequent attendant at these venues. Right? Right.

This was a valiant effort on your part trying to "talk" your way out of your own lie, unfortunately you failed.

You lied, plain and simple. You've been to Deko once and therefore, do not "go" there on a regualr basis.

Nice try though.

I doubt you actually went to RPHS, you're too fucking stupid and unwitty to have gone there.

All i can say this is gettin out of control :tongue: Im dieing here, im in tears. U guys R hilarious, ur sense of humor is unreal. Well i go 2 bunkas and decko . All i can say is that i Luv them both. They R deff 2 diffrent styles thou.

Wait till Bon reads this lol :laugh:

Originally posted by owens20

Alright I'm not trying to bash anyone I just really don't like the place I guess. And I was on a list and thats the problem they still busted my balls . And I was with a girl too. We aren't in south beach or anything we are in sayreville, nj. I don't see any high class people in there just the same old people that go everywhere else. Unless there are some kind of superstars from hollywood I don't know about.

It's not even in Sayreville, their mailing adress is South Amboy.

They say sayreville b/c no one wants to be associated with South Amboy.

South Amboy...what a DUMP!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by dinoberello

BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK DEKO!!!

They should rename that place to DICKO!

What a ridiculous joke to get in when you're on a guest list!!

That fagot guy with the clipboard should go back to Miami where he belongs.

Everyone who works the door there should get a clue on how to do their job.

DEKO has to be the worst club in New Jersey!

The music, makes the people, come together, to puke! I did not know it was an 80's club.

I gave DICKO a SECOND CHANCE, it still sucks, the people who work the door still suck, and the prices of drinks are out of control. Come on now, what are we in Vegas???

They should blow that place up and start over from scratch.

Maybe you should dress up a little and change your attitude....

If that fails a $20 bill would vertually guarantee you cutting the line..... Were you even inside? Cause it is worth the tip or the wait to get in.

I never waited in line there ever????

Originally posted by dinoberello

You must be getting hooked up with the drinks and the cover charge. Both times i went there, i was paying $7 and $8 for mixed drinks. The first time my friends and I went there, we had to buy a bottel of MOET just to get in. I guess you have a better time at a club when everyone is hooking you up. It's just not a fair way to treat people when you dont know everyone who works there. They should be paying extra attention to the people who dont go every Thrusday, this way they can leave a good impression on their venue to everyone besides their friends.

Yeah thats an ideA!!!! hook up complete strangers who buy 3 $7 drinks all night and blow off your regulars that drop 1000 every sat and thursday.... no wonder your hating.

You should promote bro cause it sounds like you got this club thing all figured out./....

no lines just let everyone in.....

hook up all complete strangers who come in

and pay no attention to the whales that drop $$$$ every week

I think Tequila Joes needs a promoter bro if you're interested

cool out man .. we kno we r in nj .. and we kno its not south beach we r just trying to do something diffrent . sorry if u didnt get in . no need to say we suck balls .. relax .. if u didnt like it dont go back . everyone has their own opinion on clubs and lounges .. but i can tell u this we do not suck . we bust our asses to make that place what it is .. u find me another club in jersey to even try something diffrent .. and thats where us having balls comes from :finger:

Originally posted by thefuture

cool out man .. we kno we r in nj .. and we kno its not south beach we r just trying to do something diffrent . sorry if u didnt get in . no need to say we suck balls .. relax .. if u didnt like it dont go back . everyone has their own opinion on clubs and lounges .. but i can tell u this we do not suck . we bust our asses to make that place what it is .. u find me another club in jersey to even try something diffrent .. and thats where us having balls comes from :finger:

:clap: