Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DEKO Review............................................

BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK DEKO!!!

They should rename that place to DICKO!

What a ridiculous joke to get in when you're on a guest list!!

That fagot guy with the clipboard should go back to Miami where he belongs.

Everyone who works the door there should get a clue on how to do their job.

DEKO has to be the worst club in New Jersey!

The music, makes the people, come together, to puke! I did not know it was an 80's club.

I gave DICKO a SECOND CHANCE, it still sucks, the people who work the door still suck, and the prices of drinks are out of control. Come on now, what are we in Vegas???

They should blow that place up and start over from scratch.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok calm down dam Deko isnt that bad. I really like it on thus nights. What were u on the guest list? look they R selective on the people that come into there club esp guys Im agirl so it dosent apply well sorry i love Deko thus try sats :tongue:

Sorry to hear you hate Deko so much. I am one of the promoters there on Saturdays, however one of my best friends runs the door on Thursdays. PM JerryX and I am sure he will take care of you and your entire party if you give Deko another shot. They are very selective but there reasoning is Great, They want to keep the number of guys and girls in the club even, they have two clickers outside that counts how many guys and girls are inside the club, so if you arrive with a group of guys and there are 50 more guys inside then girls they are going to make you wait. Again I apologize for your thoughts on Deko, however if you contact Jerry X I assure you he will take care of it.

I had a great time last night. I hardly ever make a weeknight appearance but I am glad I did.

As per dinoberello, do what Jarmenio suggested and contact Jerry X. I work the door on Saturdays(more hectic) but the same idea. Its not easy to please everyone all the time. I am not sure what time you left but after 12:15 the 80's music was no longer playing. I thik Unique is very talented and he can spin just about anything and make it sound great. :D

sorry to hear that you had hard time getting in however at the same time that's what makes this place great place to hang out. there's always even amount of male/female in the place (not a sausage party like every other place there is)

anyway - i had a great time once again...

This place has balls. They think they got hollywood stars in there or somethin. And that fag at the door who does he think he is. Worst club I've been to in awhile. Never go back. The people in there aren't even anyon e special. Even if you no someone and go with a girl they still bust balls. I guess you just have to no the fagggggg at the door.

Originally posted by owens20

This place has balls. They think they got hollywood stars in there or somethin. And that fag at the door who does he think he is. Worst club I've been to in awhile. Never go back. The people in there aren't even anyon e special. Even if you no someone and go with a girl they still bust balls. I guess you just have to no the fagggggg at the door.

:stupid:

WOW! Your first post on club planet...not surprising. You must be the fagot at the door with the clipboard. Your a cool kid:cool:

To everyone else who sweats Dicko, i gave it a second chance... the music was horrible...the people who work there suck... and I will never go back.

Originally posted by dinoberello

WOW! Your first post on club planet...not surprising. You must be the fagot at the door with the clipboard. Your a cool kid:cool:

To everyone else who sweats Dicko, i gave it a second chance... the music was horrible...the people who work there suck... and I will never go back.

Good make more room for people who wanna go there....:D

Guest hotshit

The truth is Dinoberello what you just complained about is exactly the reason why I go to places like Deko. They don't just let a million guys and its a smart move because it makes the place hot. The music your fuckin nuts I think DJ Unique is off the hook, Thursdays are more loungey anyway thats why he starts with 80's and then shifts into house music. They control the place so I don't waste a trip and a lot of money to go to a sausegefest. Your probably not used to going to selective places, it's the same reason certain clubs in Manhattan have such a beautiful crowd, there selective and they control their crowd. I think more clubs should do the same, the minute Deko changes their door policy is the minute that club goes to shit. Yo Jarmenio what was up with the drinks, I went to the bar and he charged me $7 for a drink then the other guy later on charged me $5. Their staring to get a little greedy over there. Anyway I had a good night.