Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DEKO Review............................................

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by owens20

I see beautiful people at a place called soundfactory and it doesn't even compare to deko. Maybe you should go there sometime.

R U SERIOUS?!?!?!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I hope that was a joke. I think 94% of the people on this board have been to SF. You must have been on some real good shit if you think there are beautiful people at SF. They let any freak in. Im not bashing SF it's good music and all that but not a beautiful people place. It's comments like that, that make me realize that some people really have no clue.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must be getting hooked up with the drinks and the cover charge. Both times i went there, i was paying $7 and $8 for mixed drinks. The first time my friends and I went there, we had to buy a bottel of MOET just to get in. I guess you have a better time at a club when everyone is hooking you up. It's just not a fair way to treat people when you dont know everyone who works there. They should be paying extra attention to the people who dont go every Thrusday, this way they can leave a good impression on their venue to everyone besides their friends.

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by dinoberello

You must be getting hooked up with the drinks and the cover charge. Both times i went there, i was paying $7 and $8 for mixed drinks. The first time my friends and I went there, we had to buy a bottel of MOET just to get in. I guess you have a better time at a club when everyone is hooking you up. It's just not a fair way to treat people when you dont know everyone who works there. They should be paying extra attention to the people who dont go every Thrusday, this way they can leave a good impression on their venue to everyone besides their friends.

I am far from being hooked up. This is sad, but a lot of my guy friends don't go out that much anymore so I usually go out with a group of girls. Every time I have gone to Deko I have been with girls and it helps out. The first time I went I was with 3 guys and it's true the door people are rude, I don't like the guy with the clipboard either, he thinks he's something special, but I just ignore the egos and attitudes and try to have a good nite. You should give it another chance. I have been to just about every club in Jersey and besides down the shore clubs in the summer and Sandbar. I have the best time at Deko, there is a lot of energy in the place, beautiful girls and I know people are going to think I am crazy but when Dj Unique spins house I never heard a bad song or a bad mix. I think he is a really good DJ. The door people have nasty attitudes but they do at every club that has a selective approach. They have a lot of people wanting to get into a club and because of that control they get a little rush from the power of being able to let people in or out. It gets to their head.

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

You make no sense...your brain is fried from 5 years of straight beautiful hot factory.

I guess it must be fried considering I've be going a couple of times a year for the past 5 years. Because that some hardcore drug use right

unique are you kidding. Maybe he should spin downstairs were he belongs.

:mad:

First off, watch your mouth. Where he belongs is at Abyss on a Wed. night. How about Deko then on a Thursday night. Wait a minute, he also belongs at Abyss again on a Friday night. Oh, i almost forgot he DJ's at Float on Saturdays. Hmmmm, he will also be playing in Cancun for spring break (where he belongs). He also belongs at guest spots such as: NV,Hunter Mt., The Hamptons, ect. I dont have to go on any longer about where Unique belongs. If you seem to be so concerned with beautiful people... well maybe your not one of them. Go to your local bar for some draft beers and get wasted. Then go to Deko and maybe everyone will seem beautiful. :) If the drinks are to expensive, then don't buy them. If you don't like Deko, then don't go. People offer guestlists to Deko on this board all the time (binoy). Im sure if you are on the guestlist you will not have a problem getting in. Respect will be returned to you when it is givin first.:blown:

Originally posted by hotshit

I am far from being hooked up. This is sad, but a lot of my guy friends don't go out that much anymore so I usually go out with a group of girls. Every time I have gone to Deko I have been with girls and it helps out. The first time I went I was with 3 guys and it's true the door people are rude, I don't like the guy with the clipboard either, he thinks he's something special, but I just ignore the egos and attitudes and try to have a good nite. You should give it another chance. I have been to just about every club in Jersey and besides down the shore clubs in the summer and Sandbar. I have the best time at Deko, there is a lot of energy in the place, beautiful girls and I know people are going to think I am crazy but when Dj Unique spins house I never heard a bad song or a bad mix. I think he is a really good DJ. The door people have nasty attitudes but they do at every club that has a selective approach. They have a lot of people wanting to get into a club and because of that control they get a little rush from the power of being able to let people in or out. It gets to their head.

Actually I work the door on Saturdays and I don't think I have met you. Working the door can be a very stressful job. Everyone knows someones grandmas, brothers, moms aunt. Saturdays that placed gets packed and we do our best to accomodate everyone. Sometimes people get annoyed, pist, but this can happen anywhere. Believe me when I say(and you can ask anyone from the board that goes to deko on saturday and is on a guestlist) I do what I can to help everyone out. So please don't assume all door people are the same...

Originally posted by dinoberello

BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK DEKO!!!

They should rename that place to DICKO!

What a ridiculous joke to get in when you're on a guest list!!

That fagot guy with the clipboard should go back to Miami where he belongs.

Everyone who works the door there should get a clue on how to do their job.

DEKO has to be the worst club in New Jersey!

The music, makes the people, come together, to puke! I did not know it was an 80's club.

I gave DICKO a SECOND CHANCE, it still sucks, the people who work the door still suck, and the prices of drinks are out of control. Come on now, what are we in Vegas???

They should blow that place up and start over from scratch.

I went to Deko once and had an ok time. The only problem was that it was too packed and took me 20 min to get a drink. I also think that it's a bad customer experience when you are on the guest list with your friends and not allowed to get in the place? What's up with that? I have been laying low lately, but I can tell you that I went to Bunkas last week, when Richie was spinning with Kirk and it was amazing!

Originally posted by cyclops77

I went to Deko once and had an ok time. The only problem was that it was too packed and took me 20 min to get a drink. I also think that it's a bad customer experience when you are on the guest list with your friends and not allowed to get in the place? What's up with that? I have been laying low lately, but I can tell you that I went to Bunkas last week, when Richie was spinning with Kirk and it was amazing!

I recall you saying in your "newbie" thread, that you were a "regular" at Deko.

Well Deko is deff diffrent and truly unique 4 jersey. Well personally i think deko is off the hook. As 4 the guys @ the door i have no promblems with them.I think their jus doinin their job. If they want to b selective im all about that. I m so sick of going into clubs and having slobs with no stlye or class. Some places jus let any one in. Im not saying the clubs around here are not great but sometimes the people are GRoSe. I luv Deko s attitude like they jus dont give a F$$K, thats what make s me go. AS 4 DJ unique hes off the hook i luv him. Deko is more upscale and selective. I luv the energy on thurs. Mayb u should try Deko again talk to Jerry, Or mayb Deko not 4 u. :tongue:

DID someone actually just bash Unique?

Is that even possible. He plays exactly what the crowd wants. The guy can make EYE OF THE TIGER work in the club. Are you kidding me? Has anyone heard him make a mistake, I haven't. Although I usually drindk way too much. 3 drinks.

He could be the nicest person on the planet as well. If you bash this guy someone should smack your MOM for having kids.:mad:

I only have one complaint. THe fuckin valet company. I know they dont work for deko that they are their own company or whatever, but who gives them the right to be fuckin with peoples cars at the bottom of the hill. i left early last night and saw a red bmw and a mustang getting abused down there. pulling e-brakes and donuts and shit.

my clutch was burnt a couple months ago when i got my car back from them and it cost me almost 7 bills:mad: wonder what they were doin?

As for deko itself i always get in no problem i'm usually with my girl. and i like everything about it. It does get a little packed on saturdays and its hard to get a drink but thats nothing to complain about.

FU you valet fegs. Especially whoever is in charge you need to get rid of some of these kids that get off on fucking around in other peoples cars.

Where i belong is sure as hell not at dicko. But if i do go back maybe i'll keep my nose high and walk right in.

"But if i do go back maybe i'll keep my nose high and clear of dangerous substances "

Lay off the blow and try again DICK!

Originally posted by cyclops77

Bunkas and richie Off the hook ....... Hollllla :tongue: