Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Someone put G or SOME shit in my drink yesterday.....

Originally posted by roha3000

That is a fucked up story. If I were you I would have seriously made the effort to track those fucks down and severely impair their ability to walk. People like that deserve to have their balls cut off.

Or she could just get you to run them down, strangle them in the middle of the street, and then chase them into traffic :D:tongue:

Chivalry is NOT dead.

Sheendawg- Glad youre ok. there are some disgusting men out there. . . what a surprise. :rolleyes: rest up girl. and definitely go get a check up soon.

something similar happened to a friend of mine back when we were like 16 or 17.

My friend and one of her friends were in Jersey, and met these two guys at a liquor store. Because my friends' friend wanted to get ass from one of the dudes, they went back to one of the guy's apartments. Well, while the other girl was downstairs gettin' it on, my friend was upstairs getting groped by some maniac. She kept telling him no, that she didn't want him...and he just wasn't listening. Finally i guess he backed off...and at some point got her a drink....after that, the first thing she remembers is waking up in her bedroom, with her clothes on. When she went to change out of them, she found that she was wearing a piece of red lingerie two sizes too big...

....apparently the guy says nothing happened, and has no real excuse for what happened that night. His story changed several times. My friend got herself checked out, and everything was fine...needless to say, she hasn't spoken to that other whore since.

It's a good thing I wasn't there...:mad:

~~ it was most likely rohypnol ..... i did a research paper on it a few months ago and the effects u describe sound just like it.....its distinction is sever memory loss while ur on it and ahorrible feeling afterwards.....its is tastless, colorless and odorless and can be put into almost anything......if it was G u would be able to taste it......u DEFINETELY need to get checked out b/c it can have some long term effects such as memory loss episodes and paranoia......im glad ur ok now.....:)

@ sexxyh - Yep, I'm certain that's what it was, because my experience was similar to DGModel's aside from feeling very ill. I just woke up! I've been asleep for 10 more hours! That's all I did this weekend. Damn shame. I'm gonna call my boy who is an ER doctor in the morning.

@ marci - Girl, that other chick should be lucky she didn't get her ass kicked! That is some slimy shit to do to a "friend".

@ DGModel - You're lucky your friends looked out for you, that's all I can say!

@ LavenderMenace & roha - LOL! I know right, these triflin motherfuckers need to be shot, doing that to people for no good reason.

@ glowgirl - I was separated from my friends, who knows where the hell they went? Can't remember!

@ Euro & Gabo - Yep. Roofies, first time I've ever been drugged. Can't believe this shit. I'm glad I'm alright too, I know now that if somone offers me a drink to just bust them dead in they face!! :laugh:

AND LAST AND DEFINITELY LEAST, ILIANA - For fucks' sake, leave me alone! :laugh: All this attention makes me think you want some of this sweet black poontang yourself. But I'm strictly dickly. :tongue:

damn, just got to read the thread...kinda sucky. hope ur ok

on a lighter side, if it were a guy who time warped and woke up in some foreign place, he'd brag about it to the whole world like, bro, i have no fukin clue how i ended up there but yeah i was so fukt up.

i can imagine how it's a scary thing for a girl though.

Originally posted by luiskain

damn, just got to read the thread...kinda sucky. hope ur ok

on a lighter side, if it were a guy who time warped and woke up in some foreign place, he'd brag about it to the whole world like, bro, i have no fukin clue how i ended up there but yeah i was so fukt up.

i can imagine how it's a scary thing for a girl though.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I didn't even think of that! Yeah some guys would, but DGModel was HEATED just like me! It's bad when you're around strangers and don't know what the hell happened to you.

I can't believe that nigga had the nerve to call me last night and ask me out! I don't even remember giving him my number. I KNOW it was him too. He was in total predator mode, couldn't wait for me to come back out! Methinks NOT!!! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by luiskain

can i say a really racist thing?

I dont usually think of black guys as slippers of roofie or G...please dont kill me =)

Maybe it was Spanish Fly then? Afro fly? :laugh:

Beats the shit outta me! But trust me, grimey knows no color. When I was in Philly, someone put some acid in my friend's man's FOOD at the Penn Relays! He was lunched out!

And didn't you see that movie Belly? Dude put some shit in Method Man's drink, hate to use a movie as a reference, but it does happen to anyone and anywhere so we should all be wary.

LOL @ solargirl - Someone put CRACK in your drink? Were you drinking Cisco?! :laugh:

Homework assignment for the CPers on the board..

Be slick and look into your local supplier of any date rape drug...

Establish a repor, then corner his (or her) ass for an ass whooping.

Not only would make you feel better, but also help that dealer re-think his decision in employment.

So, I hearby declare next weekend,

\KICK a CRACKhEad,s ASS weekend.

It would be fun, and the benifit is that while rolling your local dealer and/or supplier, you are able to keep the cash you find in his pockets...lol..

Just a thought...

WHOse in?

MAybe it was because you drank heavily? I remember one time I drank really really heavily. I don't remember ever passing out or anything. I just woke up in an emergency room with an IV in my arm about 6 hours after my last memory of anything. I asked the nurse how I got there, and she said they found me passed out on the sidewalk by some park, i forget the name of it. And the ambulance brought me over. I had like a week long hang over after that.

The more everyone weighs in with their experiences and thoughts, the more certain I am that it was a roofie. Primarily because of the memory loss and not having any of the symptoms of being "G'd out". I'm okay, just still feeling tired, but what pisses me off is the audacity of the dude calling me again!! :mad:

Cracking the fuck up at Eccentricmofo - sounds like a plan, remember the Fight Club assignments?! :laugh:

@ Karch - maaaaaayun! I swear it was not an alcoholic blackout!! You were found in a park, though?! You are GANGSTA!!! :laugh:

Not feeling hungover or anything, just sleepy. And upset because I can't remember anyone giving me anything or setting my drink down, none of the actual ingestion.

But umm.....is anyone going to Cheetah tonight? I am ready for more action since I slept the weekend away. Fuck it, I'ma start a thread. LOL