Clubplanet Nightlife Community

review of dj dean masi cd

mikeynine999

Thanks fellas! Glad you all like the cd. Track #9 is the bomb!!! My favorite track right now. That's a true Groove Lounge anthem! I don't go a week without rocking that track there.

Log onto our website for a full track listing of my cd in the Mixed CD section. Also, check out some of our NEW tracks coming out SOON in the Discography section!!!!

www.masimello.com :cool:

Originally posted by tranza

got mine yesterday ..mixing is solid, track selection is sold.. the big scratch in it sucks tho lol ..i can only listen up to track 9 ;)

Are u serious? Is the cd fucked up? Let me know. I'll send u a new one if u need it! Thanks for the compliments!:)

Originally posted by djdeanmasi

Are u serious? Is the cd fucked up? Let me know. I'll send u a new one if u need it! Thanks for the compliments!:)

it's cool ;) i was just curious to hear how you guys got down.. next time u whip up a new mix, make sure to shoot one my way :D

Originally posted by drmoxx

nice work !!!!

?? for ya in track # 5. in between the vocals, is there a sample (like a sound effect) from an older traney tune?

Your thinking of Reina- Live For Love (Mindtrap Mix) they actually sampled David Morales- Ill Be Here in that song. Live for love was released in 99'

Originally posted by needlestatick

Hey dean

I liked your mix. When will we expect more from you?

Thank You! Glad u all liked it. It's nice to see that u all like HOUSE music! I felt that most of the people on this board were real HARD HEADS or enjoy having a TRANCE ATTACK!! LOL!!!

I should probably have something new with in the next few weeks when I get a chance. We've been very busy in the studio right now. Some real good projects coming out that we're finishing up on. I think you will like them when u hear them!

Anyone that I sent a cd to this time, I will automatically send u all of my new cd's next time. I saved all of your addresses. You'll be the first to get one!:)