meli

check this out

www.prolab.com

Product Information

Item Therma Pro™ with Ephedra

Size/Form 60, 120 Capsules

SKU Number 10436,10437

Recommended

Daily Dosage Take 1 capsule three times per day for a lean body.* Do not take past 6 PM and do not exceed 4 capsules per day. [Adults Only]

10437_thermapro_ephedra.jpg

if you take two of these during a 16 hour night, trust me you won't sleep for along time. I never went to bed till 5pm the next day....

3 beers and 2 therma pros and you'll be rocking all night long..

IT SOUNDS LIKE HYDROXICUT. I USED TO TAKE 3 HYDROXICUTS BEFORE DRINKING AND I WOULD DANCE ALL NIGHT. MAYBE I'LL TRY IT NEXT TIME I SEE YOU. :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by meli2444

IT SOUNDS LIKE HYDROXICUT. I USED TO TAKE 3 HYDROXICUTS BEFORE DRINKING AND I WOULD DANCE ALL NIGHT. MAYBE I'LL TRY IT NEXT TIME I SEE YOU. :D

me and hog always have supplies on hand, though his pussy was hurting and he wanted to leave at 9am...

Originally posted by saleen351

BEST NIGHT I'VE EVER HAD THERE... GOT THERE AT 3AM AND LEFT AT 915AM

ROLAND IS STILL ROCKING IT, ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PACKED IN THERE RIGHT NOW, PEOPLE ARE JUST POURING IN AT 9AM.. THEY ARE STANDING ON ANY THING THEY CAN FIND. DUDES HANGING FROM POLES, SOOOOOOOOOO MANY HOT PIGEONS, SICK BEATS, WALL TO WALL PACKED... YOU CANT EVEN SEE ANY OF THE FLOOR. ITS JUST MOBBED TO THE RAFTERS.... ROLDAND SAID HES TAKING IT TO 5PM... SO HURRY ON DOWN THERE.

WHEN I LEFT BIZ HAD THIS SMIRK ON HIS FACE, YOU CAN TELL THAT HES THINKING WHAT ME AND HOG ARE THINKING, ROLAND IS THE NEW KING OF THE PATIO... AND THE CHEESE WON'T BE AROUND MUCH LONGER, OR THEY SHOULD LET ROLAND PLAY TILL WHEN EVER FOR THE LUNAR SESSIONS... I WAS DANCING ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE BOOTH ON THE PATIO, AND ME AND HOG WERE TRYING TO PHONE IN SOME TRACK REQUESTS TO BIZ IN THE BOOTH. HE DIDN'T HEAR HIS PHONE...

SPACE REDEEMED IT SELF AS THE BEST CLUB IN FLORIDA... THE CROWD AND MUSIC AND THE STAFF WERE A+++++++++

AND FOR THE LAST PIECE OF BIZ, OSCAR G THREW DOWN THE SICKEST NON PICOTTO SET I'VE EVER HEARD.. WHEN I WALKED IN AT 3AM, ROLAND WAS YELLING AT ME "BRO, HES PLAYING NYC STYLE SHIT, WITH SOME GUIDO ANTHEMS". ROLAND WAS RIGHT, OG CHANGED IT UP, AND JUST DESTROYED CLUB SPACE... EXCEPT FOR 425AM TILL 514AM, IT WAS THE BEST SET HES EVER LAYED DOWN WHEN I WAS THERE...

HOLY TRACK IDS... VOCALS, VOCALS AND MORE VOCALS.. REMIXES, ACAPELLAS TECH, TRANCE AND NEW UNRELEASED MURK TRACKS... WOW:eek:

LOOK FOR A FULL WRITE UP SOMETIME TODAY... INSANE....:eek: :eek:

good review Saleen too bad i was too freakin tired to go!!! fuck....

can't wait till the new space opens up its gonna be totally out of control i hope they have some type of special guestlist for the clubplanet people for the premier party i'll be all over that one.

It's Monday 3:15pm and Im still recovering from was a absolutely wicked night out on the patio .. It was nonstop action the whole night thru .. I got out there around 6 left around 11:00 and Im paying dearly for it now .. it was defenitely one of those 'nights'.

As I walked in I knew I was in for a great night. Oscar was dropping down some serious shite! .. the man was on fire! the mixing was impeccable and had the crowd going crazy. He dropped down some noticeable tracks like Ramon said earlier, he was damn good. mad props to Oscar for a wicked fukin set :)

Now, to the new king of the patio and his massive set!

I was really impressed out there. Roland did a fantastic job out in the patio sunday morning. He had that place rocking like I've never seen it before. The crowd was hoping and jumping and screaming and litterally falling over each other of so much dancing. Towards 9:30 there was a huge influx of people out there that looked like a river of humanity pouring through. There came a point in time where you couldnt even move! Roland commanded the crowd perfectly, dropping down Funky Green Dogs 'Fired Up' and stirring up the crowd to a frenzy with a remix of Sagat's 'Fuck Dat'. All I saw the whole night was smiles and dancing - no doubts it was a top night out and It was safe to say everyone was having a great time. Mission Accomplished ... mad props to Roland for an excellent set, you were on point the whole night. mad props to Biz for the great hospitality, as always. Big up's to Oscar, finally I get to have a convo with u away from the booth :), big up's to Ramon, Javier, Jackie, Rocky and to Luis for coming in there patching up the monitor .. It was good to see Austin Leeds out there also .. too be honest, I've never really stayed past 7 or 8am in the patio. It seemed to be that I was always forced to be put in a comatose state w/ dodgy and repetative tracks courtesy of the masked cruisader. but seriously speaking the crowd had alot more 'life' into them. That in itself speaks volumes :aright:

attachment.php?s=&postid=1277209

Originally posted by digital7

Roland did a fantastic job out in the patio sunday morning. He had that place rocking like I've never seen it before. The crowd was hoping and jumping and screaming and litterally falling over each other of so much dancing. Towards 9:30 there was a huge influx of people out there that looked like a river of humanity pouring through. There came a point in time where you couldnt even move! Roland commanded the crowd perfectly, Mission Accomplished ... mad props to Roland for an excellent set, you were on point the whole night.

was there any doubt that Roly didnt rock it?? i hope Luis decides to "axe" mr. linguini...and hand over total control of the Patio to Senor Roland...:idea:

WOW, haven't seen these many positive reviews about space from so many different people on the board since I've started clubplanet. The house elitest, guido fistpumpers, trance heads and everyone else under the sun totally approves of the residesnts. I'm gonna PM biz so I can get on the list for next weekend.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

WOW, haven't seen these many positive reviews about space from so many different people on the board since I've started clubplanet.

You started CP? Did you also invent the internet? ARE YOU REALLY AL GORE?

We wanna know!!!!!!

i just wanna say that saturday at space was a great night. space is definitely at its best when they have resident oscar g. playing all night in the blue room. it is amazing how noone knows how to take that room on a journey like he does. from the moment he steps up to the decks til the moment he steps off, its like one long continuous ride of non-stop thumping drums and beats. i have been listening to oscar g. since the early 90's, and every club i've been to where he is playing is always an awesome night. i really feel that space is at its best when the lord of the blue room is at the helm. i am anxiously awaiting the opening of the new space, and the continuation of saturdays housesessions with o.g. in the main room, but at the same time, i find myself sad that the original space is coming to an end. On to space 34 and some more legendary nights by the murk man.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

ssssssshhhhhh!!!! the Bellini fans (beatfriek and brwneytrouble) might hear u!!!!:eek::tongue:

Well, I really hate to be the only one to find fault in Roly's set, but I have to give an honest review.

First of all, OG was SOOOOO on point, it was scary. I had one of the best times in the Blue Room, that I didn't even want to go to the patio, even if Bellini was there...*lol* We got there at 3am, which for me is practically unheard of...and just jammed. Got to go up to the booth and watch OG spinning, a rare treat.

Now for the patio. I must admit, I was impressed with Roly's set, my main gripe was when he would build up, and then throw in something completely different, and way too slow. Being that I am there to dance, I didn't really like the inconsistency. Even though some people think its repetetive and monotonous, I like being able to anticipate what is coming next in the music, so I am not left hanging when all of a sudden the music changes. Also didn't like how sometimes the energy would build up then come crashing down instead of peaking....i dont know how to really explain it. Some of the songs were a little difficult to dance to, kinda left me stading in the middle of the dance floor, waiting for some more "danceable" music. You guys have to understand, a lot of people that go to the patio like to go to show off their dancing skills, and that disco house really lends itself to that. Also the fact that it's outside, in the daylight, where you can actually see people dancing.

Honestly, being that I am a "Bellini Fan", if they would let Gaby Fain have a crack at the patio......I'm in heaven.

And thats my 2 cents for the day......all in all, two thumbs up for Roly, two thumbs up for OG. Excellent night all in all.

:aright: :aright:

Speaking of tracks that rocked that dancefloor. Coming out from the Blue Room at 9amish and seeing everyone go off to King Unique's Mix of Two Month's Off really made me think about flipping the record over sometime. It seems it really works on the dance floor.

Can't wait for the MURK party 2 weeks from now :)

That should be something all you crackheads need to get out for. :)

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

areyourestricted?

Guest saleen351

my biggest complaint was when roland butchered Tom Stephans Revolution. Roland, just hit play on a classic, don't get cute and fancy, classics don't need any special mixing.. The crowd wanted it, but you dropped the ball. Not sure what the hell happed but it was bad.. I loved the track selection once the sun came up. Maybe now you guys know classics are the way to go. With og and roland dropping them, the crowd was going nuts...

Thanks to all who showed up to see our boys Oscar & Roland rip sh-z up on the dancefloor. Truly a kick @ss night & day!!

Rocky, Crespo, Danny, Mr. Rob Tuffs, Saleen, & Hog deserve big ups for stickin' it out till the wee hours well past 9am (sorry if I missed anyone else)...

I was all smiles all night & day long.. not a single frown, not a single worry.. it was just that good!!;)

Thanx again!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by biznation00

Thanks to all who showed up to see our boys Oscar & Roland rip sh-z up on the dancefloor. Truly a kick @ss night & day!!

Rocky, Crespo, Danny, Mr. Rob Tuffs, Saleen, & Hog deserve big ups for stickin' it out till the wee hours well past 9am (sorry if I missed anyone else)...

I was all smiles all night & day long.. not a single frown, not a single worry.. it was just that good!!;)

Thanx again!!

biz, thanks for every thing. it was such a blast, i would have stayed longer, but hog was feeling sick and tired. i wish you would have answered your phone, i was calling in some phat tunes:D there was sooo much ass out there. Ps you owe me a shot, you never brought the list over to proove it was on there. Though they took care of me i still had to bust your balls:tongue:

If you guys have pics, put the links us. I saw a dude with a video camera i hope you got some video...

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Well, I really hate to be the only one to find fault in Roly's set,

if they would let Gaby Fain have a crack at the patio......I'm in heaven.

only one way to handle all this Dj bickering....good ole fashion...DJ Celebrity Death Match

UNDERCARD EVENT:

Roland vs Bellini- in a caged no holds barred Patio rumble

Oscar G vs Stryke- u know they wanna fight each other;)

MAIN EVENT:

Edgar V, George Acosta, Ariel Baund and David Padilla- Royal Rumble...over the top rope to get eliminated...:D

ps

Gabby Fain on the Patio:aright: ...with a little Jimmy T. on there as well...:idea:

I havent been on since last friday, so im a little late on things. but anyways, got there around 3AM and lasted until about 9 AM when my body couldnt take it anymoer. by then the alcohol effects wore off so i came down pretty hard.:D The night had that special event kind of feel and Rollie & Oscar tore shitt up, fo shezzy! spent most of the night jamming on the patio and i found a sweet little honey out there that stuck with me all night long:D Had a blast and the vibe was on point! I dont know many of you but it was good to catch up with rocky. Check your email bro!

Not sure if i can make it out to Lawler this week and im kind of bummed, but im not missing Murk!:eek: