Clubplanet Nightlife Community

just got home from space....

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

BEST NIGHT I'VE EVER HAD THERE... GOT THERE AT 3AM AND LEFT AT 915AM

ROLAND IS STILL ROCKING IT, ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PACKED IN THERE RIGHT NOW, PEOPLE ARE JUST POURING IN AT 9AM.. THEY ARE STANDING ON ANY THING THEY CAN FIND. DUDES HANGING FROM POLES, SOOOOOOOOOO MANY HOT PIGEONS, SICK BEATS, WALL TO WALL PACKED... YOU CANT EVEN SEE ANY OF THE FLOOR. ITS JUST MOBBED TO THE RAFTERS.... ROLDAND SAID HES TAKING IT TO 5PM... SO HURRY ON DOWN THERE.

WHEN I LEFT BIZ HAD THIS SMIRK ON HIS FACE, YOU CAN TELL THAT HES THINKING WHAT ME AND HOG ARE THINKING, ROLAND IS THE NEW KING OF THE PATIO... AND THE CHEESE WON'T BE AROUND MUCH LONGER, OR THEY SHOULD LET ROLAND PLAY TILL WHEN EVER FOR THE LUNAR SESSIONS... I WAS DANCING ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE BOOTH ON THE PATIO, AND ME AND HOG WERE TRYING TO PHONE IN SOME TRACK REQUESTS TO BIZ IN THE BOOTH. HE DIDN'T HEAR HIS PHONE...

SPACE REDEEMED IT SELF AS THE BEST CLUB IN FLORIDA... THE CROWD AND MUSIC AND THE STAFF WERE A+++++++++

AND FOR THE LAST PIECE OF BIZ, OSCAR G THREW DOWN THE SICKEST NON PICOTTO SET I'VE EVER HEARD.. WHEN I WALKED IN AT 3AM, ROLAND WAS YELLING AT ME "BRO, HES PLAYING NYC STYLE SHIT, WITH SOME GUIDO ANTHEMS". ROLAND WAS RIGHT, OG CHANGED IT UP, AND JUST DESTROYED CLUB SPACE... EXCEPT FOR 425AM TILL 514AM, IT WAS THE BEST SET HES EVER LAYED DOWN WHEN I WAS THERE...

HOLY TRACK IDS... VOCALS, VOCALS AND MORE VOCALS.. REMIXES, ACAPELLAS TECH, TRANCE AND NEW UNRELEASED MURK TRACKS... WOW:eek:

LOOK FOR A FULL WRITE UP SOMETIME TODAY... INSANE....:eek: :eek:

Originally posted by saleen351

SPACE REDEEMED IT SELF AS THE BEST CLUB IN FLORIDA... THE CROWD AND MUSIC AND THE STAFF WERE A+++++++++

so what happend to being a future maze legend? Space has always been the same since day 1.

at least ur consistent with you inconsistencies

:rolleyes::blown:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by klubveteran

so what happend to being a future maze legend? Space has always been the same since day 1.

at least ur consistent with you inconsistencies

:rolleyes::blown:

any idiot knows, that between the end of the summer and up till dec, space was not the place to be. The crowd was bad, no girls, the staff was a mess, door was in shambles, djs not showing up, missed flights, canceled trance nights, fridays shut down twice, sound system all fucked up, rediculos prices, blah music, dj niko doing the patio, etc etc...... Now they got their shit in gear.. they are finally doing things right. maze on the other hand is a sick club, just with lost managment, but in time they will do well. they gotta spend some money on that friday party...

if you can't tell the difference from space last march till space of lately then you don't get out enough. tonight it was the old space, back in its glory days when i first moved here. when thats the only placed i went clubbing. i have zero interest in either club, i hope they both do well, since its better for us. when space is on, no one can stop them, not even maze, for a few reasons

1. 24 booze

2. patio

3. oscar g

4. roland

5. guest djs

6. after hours are jammed

etc....

whats inconsistent on this board, is all the trance fans, who say every dj and every set is the best.... i am the most honest person you'll meet. and tonight space was off the hook, and when its off the hook, not even maze can compete...

the crowd and staff have always been hit or miss. Oscar and Roly are always on point. the guest talent sets, some times leave a lot to be desired. the sound system is sometimes not tweaked. Bellini is overrated as a DJ , and Space has always had a 24 liquor license. so what's really changed your perception? :confused:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

the crowd and staff have always been hit or miss. Oscar and Roly are always on point. the guest talent sets, some times leave a lot to be desired. the sound system is sometimes not tweaked. Bellini is overrated as a DJ , and Space has always had a 24 liquor license. so what's really changed your perception? :confused:

i'm not saying, its perfect by any means, nor that its fixed, but when its right, its soooooooooooooooooooooo right... and we all have to hope, its right more than its wrong...

Alright, alright .. make you feel right .... gonna rock tonight ... c'mon!!!!!

Definitely the words to describe last night at Space. Oscar was doin the usual bidness in the main room and Roland was rippin shit up on the terrace.

Oscar was droppin Hideaway and that infamous Alright track which is definitely Alright!$#! Crowds gonna be singin' along to that soon I'm sure. He also made everyone 'Rise Up', ended his set with some 'Sexual Healing' :) Nice way to bring everything down and then made my way out to the patio.

Roland was just relentless out there. Record after record he would just tear shit up. King Unique's mix of Underworld did just that. Bring light in .. and then we heard some Kinkyfunk and as well as some good ol Crystals. All in all a great night/day at Space. I heard after I left he played Fired Up. I would've loved to heard that out, but I guess the MURK boys will do that on the 15th *stoked as hell for that*

Good to see Ralph, Oscar, Biz , Danny and Javier and Saleen and the Hog.

Meli where were you? I got there at 7am with cafe con leche in hand. Just ask Biz it was a fiasco to get the damn coffee inside the club. 2 shots of that shit and I was game the entire day.

So I would like to thank Oscar and Roland for the music the lady at Latin America for the Cafe con Leche and Biz

for putting on such a cool party. :)

Until next time .. we continue.

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

areyourestricted?

Stayed till the end and it was absoultly SICK!!!! Roland topped it with 16 hours on his marathon count. He played great all the way till 2pm. Everybody enjoyed it. Roland showed why he is the talk of the town. That guy can play. He played from progressive to old house tracks back to progressive and back to house throwing minimal hits in between. Even dropped "fired up" at one point. He was on fire last night. Defintely one of the greatest sets by far ever in the patio. Good job Roland.........

I heard he dropped 'Fired Up' when Oscar was in the booth. I had been meaning to hear that track out. Hence one of my posts earlier. Lets hope the MURK boys decide to take us on a magical mystery tour on the 15th. Mad props to Roland for last night you were en fuego mi hermano!: )

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

areyourestricted?

Hello all out there? Im new on this website and i enjoy watching all of you go back and forth its a trip, and all of u seem really down i hope to party with all of u 1 day........but i must say nothing beat space when it first open 3 years ago just about.

Nothing not anything there doing now or anything they have been trying to do. When space first opened it was an unstoppable force of energy granted the music has gotten better, even though i dont think there is a better dj than Edgar V. but after ultra3 or ultra 2001 space started losing it and theyve never gotten it back, of course its not new like it was in the begining which is what fueld space. they were the first to take it to the next level. cuz b4 all u had was shadow, and the mix...I agree with all of u, that the vibe is coming back, but that happens the vibes been waving up and down for a while now, but i think were going on a big upswing now, and i think its just gonna keep heading up when the new space opens, and after ultra this year u know space is gonna deliver the goods!!!!!!!! Well i hope 2 b seeing all of u if not soon, definately at ultra, and i want to see every1............ ACCELERATED............ so get ready, and p.s. every1 told me george was off the hook last night, but i got stuck djing a party so i missed it all, and i had 2 pick up my kids by 1 this afternoon if not i wouldve been partying with u in the patio, but...well see if space keeps running with it.....later daze

Man what a night @ SPACE

What a shame to see only 4 other CP'rs beside me and Saleen there.:( You all missed out.

OG was on fire

except for that hour of trance:mad: OG leave the trance to EV and GA because that shit was wack. Still it was one of the best sets from OG I have ever heard.

Roland started out a little slow but picked it up and whent off.

FOCKING SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!

I have never seen so many people on the Patio.:eek: :eek:

Ow yeah the sound was a million times better than the last time I was there.:D :D

Good to meet Spraga last night

MEli and Matas you guys are light weights. Next time I will throw some of my thermo pro's down your throats.:laugh:

Originally posted by thehog

What a shame to see only 4 other CP'rs beside me and Saleen there.:( You all missed out.

HEY AT LEAST I CALLED @ 6:30AM AND SALEEN CALLED ME BACK AT 8:30AM WHEN I WAS IN LINE FOR THE CONCERT:eek: FUCKING SICK SICK SICK......

GLAD YOU GUYS HAD FUN.... WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE WITH YOU GUYS...............

NEXT TIME:D

Lola;)

P.S. SALEEN, DID YOU GIVE ROLAND A KISS FOR ME:confused: ;)

i Was planning on going after our party at maze (it was great thank you!!) and went home to "clean up". NO, went to sleep instead. Damn, as I read the reviews I say to myself "are you getting old or lame?" I hope neither.

Now, for what's being written.. Its Season guys!!!!! There are new people in town and its time to throwdown for the next 2 1/2 months. Thank goodness.

I know the new space is gonna kick ass!!!!!!!!!It would be nice if they use the move as a chance to start some things new. Some dj's gotta go, others need to get in. With a little change and a new venue, I think space will be back on top and then some. Biz and Luis know what they are doing.

I'm really bummed I missed the patio party this morning. On the nice side, Folks the ocean was crystal clear and SO refreshing. And the honies on the beach ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love season.

Bye for now

and don't forget

MIGUEL MIGS THIS SATURDAY @ AQUABOOTY!!

OK got there around 11:30 pm and chilled waiting for some CP peeps to show one sold out not going to say his name,anyways Roly was doing a great f--king set in the blue room with gr8 non-stop tracks one after another.Personally I think he is ALOT BETTER in the blue room than the patio,don't get me wrong ,on the terrace he throws it down real good and smooth,but I just like it better inside,its the house that i like.Not only that,in my opinion or better said I was digging Roly's set more than Oscar's (blue room).But its true what I been hearing,that they should just have Roly play on the patio and not have Bellini in there,even though many don't believe it,Bellini does draw a big crowd.

As for the crowd last night,it did start of slow and looked like it was going to be a long and slow night,but by the hour people just starting to come by the massive and next thing you know the place was jumping.Really would've loved to stay but been with a fever all week long and just couldn't stay as long as I wanted to.Hey being sick and being there from 11:30pm to 4:30am it isn't bad.Hopefully I'll be ready for Lawler and to celebrate Beatfriks B-day.And yes there was gr8 looking ladies and many more waiting to get in when I left the club @ 4:30 in the morning.

Special shot outs to Melli and Mattas,also gr8 meeting SPRAGA and his friend and the same goes to Jackie.

Looking forward for the neXt party.:)

Originally posted by pod

I'm so pissed, I really wanted to go to this, a lot of shite came up and I couldn't make it...:eek:

Glad to see Roland can be a draw, well we knew it all along, but now the masses know :)

Its true,people can see for themselves that Space or even Miami clubs don't need to book big name djs to rock a club.Theres alot of TALENT right here in town.Like they say,SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL DJS!!

Space was outta hand....Roly was rocking the Patio and Oscar G in the Blue room...i was pulling double duty that night...great beats all around...it was good hanging with Spragga, Fierydesire and Brwneytrouble (aka Jackie...Miss Trouble)...me and Meli took off around 630...went home rested till 1 pm...took a shower and got dressed and headed to Union Lounge around 230 pm to see what Jackie has been talking about...overall great night and my Congrats go to Roly...he was in control the whole time out in the patio...and he didnt let down...and of course to Oscar G, keeping the blue room rocking all night long...:D

FIRST OFF, ROLY IS THE MAN! NOT ONLY IS HE A GREAT DJ BUT A SWEETHEART AS WELL. POOR GUY MUST STILL BE SLEEPING AFTER A 16 HOUR SET! I WAS GOING BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN THE BLUE ROOM WITH OSCAR G AND THE PATIO. OSCAR G HAD THE BLUE ROOM ROCKING!

IT WAS GREAT FINALLY MEETING SPRAGGA, FIERYDESIRE, AND BRWNEYTROUBLE. SPRAGGA AND FIERYDESIRE- YOU BOTH HAVE TO COME BACK TO MIAMI SOON. I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD TIME HERE. BRWNEYTROUBLE- YOUR TREMENDA LOCA! WE DEFINITELY GOTTA HANG AGAIN. I WONDER IF YOUR STILL SLEEPING? :tongue:

I WAS SURPRISED TO ONLY SEE HAPPYFACE, SALEEN, AND THE HOG. IT WAS GOOD TO SEE YOU GUYS. SALEEN AND THE HOG, IT WAS A LONG NIGHT FOR US SINCE WE HAD GONE TO RAIN FIRST SO WE WERE TIRED AND I DON'T THINK THOSE ENERGY PILLS WOULD HAVE WORKED FOR US. :(

RCRESPO SORRY I MISSED YOU BUT I ENDED UP LEAVING AT 6:30. I WISH I WOULD'VE SEEN YOU. A SHOT OF THAT AND I WOULD'VE BEEN RUNNING AROUND SPACE ALL MORNING. :laugh:

24 HR. liquor license is the reason for Space's success? Are you joning???

I don't think people that are doing every drug under the sun are concerned about going there to drink. Drinking would be 10 times more $$$ than doing any other number of things than 8 out 10 peple do in Space. Maybe you are the 1 out of 50 that goes to Space after-hours to keep your 'drink on'... Too funny!!!

Guest saleen351

meli

check this out

www.prolab.com

Product Information

Item Therma Proâ„¢ with Ephedra

Size/Form 60, 120 Capsules

SKU Number 10436,10437

Recommended

Daily Dosage Take 1 capsule three times per day for a lean body.* Do not take past 6 PM and do not exceed 4 capsules per day. [Adults Only]

10437_thermapro_ephedra.jpg

if you take two of these during a 16 hour night, trust me you won't sleep for along time. I never went to bed till 5pm the next day....

3 beers and 2 therma pros and you'll be rocking all night long..

3 beers and 2 therma pros and you'll be rocking all night long..

Isn't that the truth! I found that out - I accidentally took 2 at the same time while at Saleen's and I almost pulled my hair out of my head since I was soooooooooo hyped up:eek: