Clubplanet Nightlife Community

???

elementx

Originally posted by gmccookny

Yo, tell me about it :worry2:

I took this girl out last night to a broadway show, which i woke up at 7:00am to get tickets for, and she totally acted mad cold and distant from me the whole night.

:unhappy:

Yeah. Call Girls will do that to ya... :laugh:

Just playin... That is pretty fucked up. At least you learn who not to take next time. Some people can be so fucked up.:mad:

Yo, tell me about it :worry2:

I took this girl out last night to a broadway show, which i woke up at 7:00am to get tickets for, and she totally acted mad cold and distant from me the whole night.

:unhappy:

that sucks, i hate when people get weird on u.

On a serious note. Maybe she was just nervous and didn't know what to talk about. Or what to say. Or how to act.

Some people have told me that I seem cold the first time they meet me alone. I am very congenial when I am with a group. But when I am one on one I kinda clam up. And sometimes can come off cold. I dunno just a thought.

Originally posted by incredulous

was it a first date?

No, we've been on and off for 3 years now. She most recently has been using the "L" word, and telling me how much i mean to her.

And yet she acts like she did :confused:

There's no better example to show how actions speak louder than words ...

On a better note, i ended up going out with friends and meeting a nice girl that same night. Got her number, so we'll see :)

No, we've been on and off for 3 years now. She most recently has been using the "L" word, and telling me how much i mean to her.

On a better note, i ended up going out with friends and meeting a nice girl that same night. Got her number, so we'll see :)

Good luck with the new. And definately drop the old. I learned one thing in life. Never go backwards in anything. Always move foward. :D

you should ask the old one what was the deal??

maybe she wants more then you, and felt wierd about it

but good luck either with the new or old, or both :)

Originally posted by dgmodel

no prob... do you have a funnel? or the parts to at least make one??? ( i cant drink beer unless i funnel it... eh fuck it... ill just do shots...)

For me. Shots are the devil. I find myself gettin raped by 120 lb. Females. Not that thats a bad thing. But when I am doing it in front of people... :laugh: that is just a :nono: